147 replies to this topic

wwhahalwl #141 Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8962 battles
  • [ZEAL]

View PostMSixteen, on 20 February 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

actually just started reading that book yesterday, haha

Hi Msixteen, I am not sure what should we do after we called the direction where to go but team whole team went to the death trap. For example in middleburg, we know we should take the hill but teammates go to the town just simply think they are slow. In this situation we can not take hill caz there 's little chance to win for one medium against two or more enemies. And if we go to the town, there's not so much things we can do. Caz town doesn't have so many hull down spot and medium's weak side armor and low alpha damage. Once our heavies stuck by enemy heavies it will create a easily flanked and cross fired situation to enemy mediums. 

The_Lewolf #142 Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 53794 battles
  • [HRNET]

View PostOwariNobaka, on 05 March 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Hi Msixteen, I am not sure what should we do after we called the direction where to go but team whole team went to the death trap. For example in middleburg, we know we should take the hill but teammates go to the town just simply think they are slow. In this situation we can not take hill caz there 's little chance to win for one medium against two or more enemies. And if we go to the town, there's not so much things we can do. Caz town doesn't have so many hull down spot and medium's weak side armor and low alpha damage. Once our heavies stuck by enemy heavies it will create a easily flanked and cross fired situation to enemy mediums.

Obviously this thread is a little musty at this point, Owari, but reading it I had much the same question you did. I only started playing at the beginning of 2017. The question is, have the maps changed to the point where the metas for optimal map locations that you point out in Chapter 4, MSixteen, are no longer valid? I'm not particularly good at the game, but it seems the choice of map location depends as much or more on the composition of the two teams than it does on the map itself. Obviously there are good places to be, but the best place to be is never independent of what the other 13 tanks on the map are doing...

MSixteen #143 Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:14 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles
I suppose it's high time I update the guide a bit. And I also gotta find my copy of the actual book so I can ADD to it... I guess I've just never had the inkling to finish it while I had the book with me because I was busy

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

Herodotus4 #144 Posted 05 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22492 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostMSixteen, on 29 June 2017 - 10:14 AM, said:

I suppose it's high time I update the guide a bit. And I also gotta find my copy of the actual book so I can ADD to it... I guess I've just never had the inkling to finish it while I had the book with me because I was busy

Does this work: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/132

google has been digitizing non-copywritten books for a while. 

Edit; after looking at my copy I guess high ground vs cap circle is next; middleburg at it's finest.

Edited by Herodotus4, 05 July 2017 - 02:23 AM.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

MudkipAtWar #145 Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:58 AM

die

• Players
  • 22481 battles
Sorry for necro-ing but just gotta say... Words. Also you have a lot of free time. Can I borrow some?

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

MudkipAtWar #146 Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:59 AM

die

• Players
  • 22481 battles
Also good job

Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

MSixteen #147 Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:21 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 27 September 2017 - 08:58 PM, said:

Sorry for necro-ing but just gotta say... Words. Also you have a lot of free time. Can I borrow some?

based on the fact that I haven’t updated the rest of the guide in years, I obviously don’t have much for free time anymore

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

ZebraActual #148 Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:10 PM

I want to be on the RED team!

• Players
  • 31139 battles
  • [_UF_]
Bump...  because this thread is deserving of it

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users