game crashes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sithoillyn #1 Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7103 battles
My game keep crashing when I go to battle since this last patch. And to boot i am losing game prepaid play.

pasdxd #2 Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:03 PM

Creepy Profile Pic Connoisseur

• Players
  • 21240 battles
  • [SCAMO]
If you play on an older device, crashes will become more and more frequent as newer and newer patches are introduced. I'd say the only solution is to get a relatively new iPad. I have two iPads: one iPad 2 and one iPad Air 2. My iPad 2 is my primary Blitzing device, and I have been experiencing crashes, although not frequently. However, when I occasionally play on the iPad Air 2, I experience no crashes. 

tedg5 #3 Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:11 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 49011 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I play on an iPad mini, 1 yr old. Since this update I get frequent crashes. Seldom during game. Most just after game ends, next most when navigating in garage to check stats, check missions, clan page, etc. a few times just when I hit battle. Prob happens about every third match. This has happened before at other patches.

TimTheGrim #4 Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13875 battles

I have started using an app called " iRefresh Pro " before I load Blitz and have seen fewer problems with failures to transition from the music screen into battle and I've only crashed out to the desktop once.

Prior to finding the app I was having to dump and reload Blitz after 6 or maximum 8 battles to prevent both of those problems.

It's free and has made my old iPad 2 more reliable.

Illigitimi non Carborundum

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users