Red in Tooth and Claw: Discussion for Predators [PDR] and Predator Rebel Faction [PDR-R]

pdr pdr-r clan resources predators

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Rev_ianc_bell #1 Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

Greetings one and all. I am starting this thread as a general discussion forum for all things related to PDR and PDR-R.

Going to kick this off with some links to some clan-specific resources:

Recruitment thread (includes info on Code of Conduct, importance of teamspeak, brief clan background, etc)

Current Clan News via Tumblr

Follow us on Twitter (not very active, but it exists)

Our current roster page

Clan History Page

[PDR] Clan page on Blitzstars

[PDR-R] Clan page on Blitzstars

And now some non-clan-specific resources:

excellent resource list by Putnamjavi-includes most of what I would link to here

map tactics website

Preferential Matchmaking Chart

Tank Gun Spreadsheet

Wotblitz Glossary

NA server active player count

Dealing with Tilt

Ok. Now on to some Clan News to start things off:

• First off I am sad too say that CapGreen, our teamspeak administrator and clan diplomat is MIA- he has not had any online presence since Oct 27 and no one knows what happened. That means a kind of diplomatic reset and we are hoping to rekindle the incipient ties we were developing with some of the well-established clans. This ALSO means that I have no idea if our teamspeak server is going to abruptly vaporise. If it does I will establish a new one. The teamspeak server HAS vaporised as of 01/18/2016 and we are currently being hosted by our allies [MASHU]
  • On a happier note I am pleased to announce the winner(s) of our Recruitment Video Contest here
  • I am also pleased to note that a redesign of our rank insignia is complete and the new insignia are now showing on our roster page and teamspeak server. No longer are we using recycled British and American rank insignia (although the new design does use them as a basis) As part of an ongoing project to develop complete, simulated uniforms I am now working on service bars (denoting length of membership) and collar pips (amount of clan activity) and as we start introducing clan events and projects new campaign ribbons and other decorations will be forthcoming.

That is all for now.

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 20 January 2016 - 12:24 AM.

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Anon_____ #2 Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:34 PM

Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 39566 battles
  • [STORM]
Good luck on the reset. So strange and sad on Cap, hopefully he surfaces again.

All lines complete | all tanks aced 255/255

Current top 10 rated NA tanks: SU-100M1 #1 | Fury #2 | Sherman Jumbo #2 | Ha-Go #2 | PZ IVD #3 | Crom B #3 | PZ IVS #5 | Waff PZ IV #5 | T23E3 #5 | Rudy #3 | Pz III/IV #7 | VK 30.01 P #8 |

Edelweis #9 | SU-122-54 #9 | Dicker Max #10 | M8A1 #6

watch me on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/anonwotb | my youtube channel

Rev_ianc_bell #3 Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

View Postahmustang78, on 22 November 2015 - 11:34 AM, said:

Good luck on the reset. So strange and sad on Cap, hopefully he surfaces again.

Thanks. We're hoping he resurfaces at some point... in the mean time carrying on and making contingency plans in case the teamspeak server evaporates

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

tinmanic #4 Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19900 battles
  • [SPUD]
I believe Cap helped coordinate the Teamspeak countdown with SPUD last month, right?  Hope he resurfaces, and best of luck with getting things re-kindled.  Feel free to reach out if you wish to do another countdown with us - SieurPersil in particular is our official inter-clan handshake guy and can kick off another potato mashing party with your guys.  

A SPUD at heart

and potato at stomach  

My Stats:

Rev_ianc_bell #5 Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

View Posttinmanic, on 24 November 2015 - 02:16 PM, said:

I believe Cap helped coordinate the Teamspeak countdown with SPUD last month, right?  Hope he resurfaces, and best of luck with getting things re-kindled.  Feel free to reach out if you wish to do another countdown with us - SieurPersil in particular is our official inter-clan handshake guy and can kick off another potato mashing party with your guys.  

Thanks! I Will be sure to reach out.

SieurPersil #6 Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:42 PM

Knight of the Round Potato

• Players
  • 24062 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Yes, I had organised the SPUD-PDR event that took place October 24th with CapGreen. It was great fun. Dont be shy to contact me for anything.

Volunteer Tater Ambassador - Potentate Relationship Manager - Inter Clan Camping Liaison Officer. Knight of the round potato. Information regarding the hamac or our adirondack chairs available. Quote of the moment : "Will focus fire on WriterDude for beer"

Rev_ianc_bell #7 Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

View PostSieurPersil, on 24 November 2015 - 06:42 PM, said:

Yes, I had organised the SPUD-PDR event that took place October 24th with CapGreen. It was great fun. Dont be shy to contact me for anything.

I certainly will. I am looking forward to scheduling some kind of "Predators and Potatos" Event. Thanks for your support :)

Rev_ianc_bell #8 Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

Please note the clan roster page is currently incomplete as it is in process of a major overhaul.

THe tank park page has been de-linked pending a more complete state, which may be a while as it is taking a back seat to the roster and personnel files. 

Rev_ianc_bell #9 Posted 03 December 2015 - 11:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

So here are some campaign ribbons I designed for some of our events: Any thoughts?

Predator Bounty $10 Giveaway

Frankentank Giveaway Event

Shark Swarm Event:

Rev_ianc_bell #10 Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

I would like to mention a couple of things. First off as of Dec 2nd the PDR/PDR-R community is in official alliance with [MASHU]

Secondly that as of Dec 17th honeybadgerrs6 left [PDR] to form his own clan [TANKQ] - we wish him all the best on his future endeavours and would like to welcome any TANKQ members to use our teamspeak server for the time being. 

December has been a bit of a quiet month so far for the PDR/PDR-R community. I figure that should be expected with finals/exams/family stuff/etc this month but I would also like to hear from members on what kind of events/competitions we should be holding over the next few months.

stealth_ABS #11 Posted 02 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46207 battles
  • [MASHU]

All the mashu members are exited about the new alliance with our friends in the PDR-R clan. They have proven to be faithful to our core values of fair play and mature responsible conduct. We look forward to the future knowing that we will do our best to mash the reds together. 

Stealth_ABS mashu clan leader

[MASHU] TEAMSPEAK  mashu.teamspeak3.com:3736  come visit

Rev_ianc_bell #12 Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]

View Poststealth_ABS, on 02 January 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

All the mashu members are exited about the new alliance with our friends in the PDR-R clan. They have proven to be faithful to our core values of fair play and mature responsible conduct. We look forward to the future knowing that we will do our best to mash the reds together. 

Stealth_ABS mashu clan leader

Us too. Thanks Stealth.

The clan is resuming from the "holiday break" on official clan nights, and I will be up on the teamspeak server. MASHU and PDR-R ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Rev_ianc_bell #13 Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]
Happy to announce PDR-R has achieved Clan Supply level 2, with PDR close behind.

Rev_ianc_bell #14 Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]
Greetings Predators. Our teamspeak server- which was being provided by the long-missing Capgreen, has gone down. Our allies [MASHU] is hosting us for now.

Rev_ianc_bell #15 Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26671 battles
  • [PRD]
Happy to announce the promotion of Carzman_12 and adverse_data to Officer Status 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users