More suggestions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

thetastypie #1 Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:34 AM

Blueberry Flavored

• Players
  • 17977 battles
  • [IMPR]

Ever since I started playing wot blitz I have been thinking about new things. Here is some of the ideas that I have had and while some may be announced to come out eventually, I put them on to show that I would really like them to come out sooner.

1. New game modes. Of course I have already put up a thread about how there should be new game modes I really think that it needs to be added. Like a lot of players, I think we could use a new change in  the game mode.

2. Limiting people that can buy premium tanks. I'm not saying that not everyone should be able to buy a premium tank but they should only be able to buy a premium tank that is the same tier of a non premium tank they had. Ex. Someone has just started the game and has just gotten a tier 2 tank. They are now able to buy a tier 2 premium tank but any tier above that they can not buy. This should defiantly help teams be more even because if someone with no experience in tier 8 battles and just bought an is6, they will let there team down. I doubt this would ever be implemented however.

3. Fix matchmaking. I'm not complaining about the +2 -2 matchmaker but about how there is sometimes a game where one team has 3 or 4 more tier 9s (or another tier) than a team which has a bunch of tier 8s. I know that platoons also usually adds another higher tier on the other team to balance the teams but it's not fair when I'm in a tier 7 tank and there is 5 tier 9 tanks on the enemy tank and there is only 2 on my team. Again I do not mine fighting 2 tiers above me as its funny to me when I am on top of the leader board for damage done as the bottom teir tank 

4. Missions only showing tier 10. This may just be a bug but it needs to be fixed because i don't want to use my tier 10s all the time. Sence the update I have only seen tier 10 missions popping up even if my last 50 games where in a different tier.

5. Remove the button that removes the map. This button is just plain dumb and should never be pressed. Anyone that removes the map is obviously going to have a big disadvantage. If you say that removing it gives you more visibility than guess what? You can see through it, and it gives you a better awareness of what is happening so you should never turn the map off. If that's not good enough for you than buy a bigger screened device.  I've seen to many idiots going forwards while the last guy is right behind them.

6. Training rooms. this was on the q&a but I want to talk about what I would want to see on it. I would want to be able to make a game where you can just look around maps to come up with ideas and strategys. You could send request to let friends join your room and either play against them or have more people join and have 1v2 games or 2v2 games or any xvx game you want. I would mainly just want to have private rooms to play with friends rather than playing against random people people trying to do countdowns. These training rooms would not have an effect on players stats.

7. Clan wars. At the moment clans are pretty much pointless other than haveing a group of friends or good players. Clan wars could be an interesting test of skills in battling against a random or scheduled wars. The only problem I can find which this is that the clans would need to have at least 7 people on in order to participate.

8. Ultra setting for graphics. One reason why I love this game is that I can actually play it in the highest graphics setting with 60 fps exept when there is several tanks exploding at once. My computer can't run wot on it at all so I'm stuck to this game and would really want better graphics in it. This setting would not be for people with older devices.

9. More maps. More Specifically city maps that are mostly just buildings with a park in the middle or something like that. Also maps that are based in jungles, proper battlefields with trenches or other places where tanks can go hull down, and a hilly map with little buildings and mainly just a ton of hills.

If you have anything else you would want to see then please talk about it. This list is just my ideas of how this game could be improved. 

Edited by thetastypie, 23 November 2015 - 06:15 AM.

Tanks I like: T-43, T34(premium),  Ru-251, Panther M/10, Is-3 Defender

Tanks I want: T-30  Is 4 

Officer of the clan Imperium 

thetastypie #2 Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:37 AM

Blueberry Flavored

• Players
  • 17977 battles
  • [IMPR]
I met to post this on the suggestion page :facepalm: I don't know how to move it either. Sorry 

Tanks I like: T-43, T34(premium),  Ru-251, Panther M/10, Is-3 Defender

Tanks I want: T-30  Is 4 

Officer of the clan Imperium 

_G_E_M_ #3 Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16626 battles
  • [MOCHI]
i def. agree with the limiting to those who can buy a premium tank but all of us know this is not going to happen. WG is greedy for the money. So much that we already loose so much credits without premium time and they still nerf the credit capabilites...

Ksftwe #4 Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23255 battles
  • [PURPL]

I think this is a nice, compact summary of all the SANE things that have been suggested throughout the entire course of Blitz.

So naturally you can count on them never being implemented. :)

Tier XObj 268, T-62AT110E3, E 100, T110E5FV4202IS-7FV215bObj 140, Jg Pz E 100M48 PattonE 50 MT110E4Leopard 1T57 HeavyIS-4

~ How Do I Shoot?™ ~

Not_A_Fascist #5 Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:32 AM

Haruna > Fusou

• Players
  • 14639 battles
  • [ANEKI]
I want Clan Wars, arty, :trollface:, more game modes and a battlefield set in Japan or on a cluster of islands/a tropical lagoon

Thanks to Zennosha and/or Panbun, I have a shiny new signature! Thank you!

crazychimp69 #6 Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:19 AM

Clubs Wargaming

• Players
  • 25678 battles
Bah, they can give me an update with no changes whatsoever, just don't put in a [edited]bug that is a major issue (i.e Chat Bug)

There is always next year.

dont_open_dead_inside #7 Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9618 battles
  • [SPUDX]
No on the premiums, WG needs money, without thier money, no game.

f9Yj0xl.gif

"We didn't even scratch them!"

Stats Linked in Picture.

YouTube Channel

tedg5 #8 Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 34892 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Generally good ideas overall (except for the fascists arty thing up there!):P

WeedNationQc #9 Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:20 AM

Private

• Players
  • 844 battles
  • [QC33]
need a better matchmaking. the matchmakin not fair. exemple: allies side=4 rank 8 and 3 rank 6, enemy side=5 rank 8 and 1 rank 7 and 1 rank 6. its [edited]. my 90% game play its versus a bigger rank. so cheated. no perforation with churchill rank 5 versus all tank rank 6 and more. just need a real matchmaking with same rank in the game. no bigger rank. or create 2 game mode. 1 game mode with fair rank level tank and 1 game mode with mix of rank. please is very bad for the ratio figting 90% versus bigger rank. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users