Jump to content


[PURPL] Purple Potatoes Recruiting!

purpl blitzkrieg krieg purple

  • Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Beef_Curtain #61 Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:57 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5153 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015
Any suggestions on how I can get a player from this clan to stop trolling me in private chat?

Ksftwe #62 Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25683 battles
  • 4,256
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostBeef_Curtain, on 04 January 2016 - 07:57 PM, said:

Any suggestions on how I can get a player from this clan to stop trolling me in private chat?

 

Report it?

 

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]


Beef_Curtain #63 Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:48 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5153 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015

I did get some screenshots. Namecalling and f bombs

 

he agreed to a countdown and I ended up smoking him. So maybe that will shut his mouth

 



Beef_Curtain #64 Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5153 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015

I had to block this punk, even after he got smoked in a countdown, he wouldn't stop.

I messaged the clan leader.

This guy is a f'in loser. Makes your clan look petty

 

Seriously, some of these players need a girlfriend or something. 



_PrayingMantis #65 Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16058 battles
  • 232
  • Member since:
    11-13-2011

View PostBeef_Curtain, on 05 January 2016 - 11:57 AM, said:

I had to block this punk, even after he got smoked in a countdown, he wouldn't stop.

I messaged the clan leader.

This guy is a f'in loser. Makes your clan look petty

 

Seriously, some of these players need a girlfriend or something. 

 

Posting publicly is not the right way to go about informing someone. Your message was vague and basically just insulting the player without really explaining what happened.

 

P.S. You're telling other players to get a girlfriend when your name is Beef_Curtain and your clan tag is WANG? Get real.



Beef_Curtain #66 Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:20 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5153 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015

So what would you suggest I do? (my first post)

You want me to email the screenshots?

You want me to explain that out of the blue I start getting private messages that I'm a moron, a cheat, f'off, for doing something that I never did? Which according to the player was shooting gold. LOL! I get trolled and spammed for shooting gold? Nice!

Can I play a game without this crap? Get real! Its a video game

 

Its ok, I took care of it when I smoked this clown in a countdown. I first had to promise I wouldn't shot gold at him. [edited]!!!!! Then after this we starts in again with the insults.



Armzilla49 #67 Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:58 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20901 battles
  • 680
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

View PostBeef_Curtain, on 05 January 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

So what would you suggest I do? (my first post)

You want me to email the screenshots?

You want me to explain that out of the blue I start getting private messages that I'm a moron, a cheat, f'off, for doing something that I never did? Which according to the player was shooting gold. LOL! I get trolled and spammed for shooting gold? Nice!

Can I play a game without this crap? Get real! Its a video game

 

Its ok, I took care of it when I smoked this clown in a countdown. I first had to promise I wouldn't shot gold at him. [edited]!!!!! Then after this we starts in again with the insults.

 

"Get real! It's a video game." Yes, this is a video game, you can't expect everyone to be perfect little angels. If you want to play a game without being insulted, then go try out Wii Sports. Wait nevermind, people will laugh at you as you fall on your face. 

Tier 10s:  M48 Patton, T110E4,  T110E5, Object 268T-62A, Object 140, IS-7, IS-4, E 100, E50 M, Leopard 1, FV4202, FV215B, STB-1 

#1 E 100 Player NA

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube....JsF53z_l-Ctk4jw

 


Beef_Curtain #68 Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:13 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5153 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015

View PostArmzilla49, on 05 January 2016 - 07:58 PM, said:

 

"Get real! It's a video game." Yes, this is a video game, you can't expect everyone to be perfect little angels. If you want to play a game without being insulted, then go try out Wii Sports. Wait nevermind, people will laugh at you as you fall on your face.

 

LOL!



Ksftwe #69 Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25683 battles
  • 4,256
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2014

View PostBeef_Curtain, on 05 January 2016 - 03:13 PM, said:

 

LOL!

 

I told you earlier to report it. Privately. Any more unwanted attention you bring to yourself is your own fault.

 

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]


Beef_Curtain #70 Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:21 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5153 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-08-2015

View PostKsftwe, on 05 January 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

 

I told you earlier to report it. Privately. Any more unwanted attention you bring to yourself is your own fault.

 

thanks

sap6510 #71 Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 16056 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostBeef_Curtain, on 06 January 2016 - 10:21 AM, said:

 

thanks

 

Beef Curtain there is a nifty feature within the Chat that will allow you to block a player from sending you chat.  That should be an immediate fix to the continued troll activity.

 


A7X0 #72 Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:32 AM

    E4k

  • Players
  • 25203 battles
  • 820
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

Bump: PURPL is actively recruiting and searching for worthy members. Feel free to contact Sup_Prodigy or myself if you are interested in joining and meet the requirements for the most part.


  underlined = click!

E 100, IS-7, T-62A, Jg. Pz. E 100, T110E3, T110E5[Guide], Object 268FV215b, E 50 M[Guide], IS-4FV4202, Object 140[Guide]M48 Patton, T110E4, STB-1

4014 average damage in Obj. 140, 4055 average damage in T110E4


SUMMIT_X #73 Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:28 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 19472 battles
  • 31
  • Member since:
    12-21-2014
Glad to be part of the family!

gregm #74 Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8081 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011
Krieg member here. I am interested in joining!!

LAPPELduvide #75 Posted 11 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

    PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

  • Players
  • 24316 battles
  • 7,049
  • [ANEKI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostA7X0, on 08 February 2016 - 02:32 AM, said:

Bump: PURPL is actively recruiting and searching for worthy members. Feel free to contact Sup_Prodigy or myself if you are interested in joining and meet the requirements for the most part.

One day I'll have the stats to join PURPL... One day... 


┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 


ZachAttack03 #76 Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:27 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11013 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    11-17-2013
Im am looking to join a new clan, this one has gotten my attention. I am an active player and am reasonably good at the game. 59% WR and rising with 2.4k average damage in my Obj140. Please dont look at my stats for the FV4202, that was back when i was a noob and i have sold that tank about a year ago. In-game name is ZachAttack03 and here is the link to my WoTBStars page.... http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng I hope that I could be taken into consideration for joining this clan. 

                              4222920.png

Proud owner of the centurion 7/1 aka the gnome 

#theBritishAreComing #BestTankOfAllTime

 


LAPPELduvide #77 Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:45 AM

    PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

  • Players
  • 24316 battles
  • 7,049
  • [ANEKI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostZachAttack03, on 18 July 2016 - 08:27 PM, said:

Im am looking to join a new clan, this one has gotten my attention. I am an active player and am reasonably good at the game. 59% WR and rising with 2.4k average damage in my Obj140. Please dont look at my stats for the FV4202, that was back when i was a noob and i have sold that tank about a year ago. In-game name is ZachAttack03 and here is the link to my WoTBStars page.... http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng I hope that I could be taken into consideration for joining this clan. 

 

get on discord and you might get lucky  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 


ZachAttack03 #78 Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:46 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11013 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    11-17-2013

How do i find them on dicord?

 


                              4222920.png

Proud owner of the centurion 7/1 aka the gnome 

#theBritishAreComing #BestTankOfAllTime

 






Also tagged with purpl, blitzkrieg, krieg, purple

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users