Jump to content


Update 2.4 Feedback

2.4 update 2.4 feedback

  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

RoadKutter #21 Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:23 PM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 34743 battles
  • 4,597
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

 

Change the in game chat default ASAP.... I mean why mess with it in the first place? :facepalm:

 


                         

                    Ghosting reds since 2014

 

                

                                                                  


VoightKampff #22 Posted 09 December 2015 - 04:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15952 battles
  • 372
  • [SCAW]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
I've seen this posted in other threads and can confirm this issue. Both of my Japanese premiums, The Shinobi and Keni Ot Su have crews set to 50% now. I thought premiums were always supposed to have 100% crews. Why did this happen? I don't recall seeing anything about it in the release notes.

Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about...your mother.


rolleiflex #23 Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:12 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24121 battles
  • 515
  • [SKILL]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

For my T34 (tier 8 premium) at least, RNG has gotten FAR FAR worse.  The tank is almost unplayable now.  

 

What did you do to my T34!!!!

 

 

 

 


 

US: T110E5    RU: T-62A, IS-7, IS-4, OBJ 268, OBJ 140    DE: E-100, E-50M   UK: FV215b, FV4202   JP: STB-1


reluctanttheist #24 Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:09 PM

    Canuck Didactics

  • Players
  • 24582 battles
  • 6,122
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015
I'm noticing more lag at the beginning of the game: major FPS drops in the first 5-10 seconds, then it improves.  I also find that I'm loading late into the match and often don't even see a countdown.  The default to global chat is really, really bad and it has cost the reds the odd game or two where THEY chatted to global and we knew what they were doing.  Also note Zennosha's post about the Victory being listed as a heavy in a game.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar


pgrass101 #25 Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:19 PM

    YOLO King

  • Players
  • 37158 battles
  • 760
  • [III-Z]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

 

I have gotten screens like this and I've had to force the app close and restart it. iPhone 6 iOS 9.1



reluctanttheist #26 Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:39 PM

    Canuck Didactics

  • Players
  • 24582 battles
  • 6,122
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015

View Postrolleiflex, on 09 December 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

For my T34 (tier 8 premium) at least, RNG has gotten FAR FAR worse.  The tank is almost unplayable now.  

 

What did you do to my T34!!!!

 

They did nothing.  Took it out for a match after reading this and it's exactly the same as before for me... just got a four kill, some clutch shots without waiting for the reticle to fully shrink.  It's fine :)


Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar


derK1nderPanzer #27 Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 17377 battles
  • 73
  • [SEAL]
  • Member since:
    03-23-2015
Global chat default BLOWS!!! None of other selections even work!!!!!
T-62A, E-100, IS-7, T110E4

derK1nderPanzer #28 Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 17377 battles
  • 73
  • [SEAL]
  • Member since:
    03-23-2015

View Postreluctanttheist, on 09 December 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

I'm noticing more lag at the beginning of the game: major FPS drops in the first 5-10 seconds, then it improves.  I also find that I'm loading late into the match and often don't even see a countdown.  The default to global chat is really, really bad and it has cost the reds the odd game or two where THEY chatted to global and we knew what they were doing.  Also note Zennosha's post about the Victory being listed as a heavy in a game.

 

Plus one!
T-62A, E-100, IS-7, T110E4

DawggingIt #29 Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 64645 battles
  • 2
  • [SKOLL]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
I dislike the new Japanese tank line. I'm only going to play it long enough to help get the prem bonus. I've ran into a lot of crashes since I updated at least 9 when I hardly ever experienced this before. I even run into more lag than before even when I'm under 200 ping and frame  rate is low as well. 

SonnetVolta #30 Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14634 battles
  • 685
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

This new version is the first one that can deplete my Nexus 4 battery even when my phone is plugged in. I checked my graphics/sound settings to make sure I wasn't running supper giga-rez settings; I'm not. For similar reasons, my phone now becomes uncomfortably hot when I play. My hands sweat and that affects gameplay.

 

The global chat default is GLORIOUS for comedy purposes. Terrible for gameplay. But there is a strong comedic argument to be made for leaving it as-is, at least until the novelty wears off. :teethhappy:

 

New maps are pretty but continue WG's disturbing trend of removing bushes and concealment.

 

The removal of the "info" button in the garage makes it much harder to compare tanks and equipment across different models.


better sig


Asiaticus #31 Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:44 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16340 battles
  • 2,871
  • [III-S]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2014

View PostSonnetVolta, on 09 December 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

This new version is the first one that can deplete my Nexus 4 battery even when my phone is plugged in. I checked my graphics/sound settings to make sure I wasn't running supper giga-rez settings; I'm not. For similar reasons, my phone now becomes uncomfortably hot when I play. My hands sweat and that affects gameplay.

 

The global chat default is GLORIOUS for comedy purposes. Terrible for gameplay. But there is a strong comedic argument to be made for leaving it as-is, at least until the novelty wears off. :teethhappy:

 

New maps are pretty but continue WG's disturbing trend of removing bushes and concealment.

 

The removal of the "info" button in the garage makes it much harder to compare tanks and equipment across different models.

 

It is pretty funny. I'm glad I had trained myself to always just hit the Team button to send, instead of the Return key. 


xBlack_Audiox #32 Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:08 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 18285 battles
  • 35
  • [VRTX]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015
Cool maps, terrible everything else.

Tankiller14 #33 Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:41 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11600 battles
  • 1,815
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-29-2015

View Postpgrass101, on 09 December 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

 

I have gotten screens like this and I've had to force the app close and restart it. iPhone 6 iOS 9.1

Weird, finally update got available, had no lag, neither bug problems, straight 20 pin, 60 fps all day.



clever_pseudonym #34 Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33583 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    02-21-2015

Plus one for the delayed start. I've stared at the pre battle splash screen waiting to spawn for up to the first 90 seconds of a match.

 

The worst part is watching your teammates drop down to the bottom of the player list while you're waiting for WG to allow you to play.



fredlf #35 Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:44 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11488 battles
  • 161
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014
I can no longer see what I'm typing in the in-battle chat. Text box stays empty while I'm typing. Out of battle, in-game chat works correctly.

iii___Fredlf___iii

iii___Community Pledge Signatory___iii


Ausf_G #36 Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:05 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 48912 battles
  • 3,302
  • [11TH]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Graphics are on point with Android 6.0 OS full color great new and reworked maps nice rework on Tiger 2. Japanese tanks sorry to say suck bad but great job with them thanks 

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

 Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.


yurtos #37 Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:12 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 25276 battles
  • 17
  • [SWARM]
  • Member since:
    05-09-2015

Im playing on iPad 4.

 

FPS have dropped. 

 

1) Feels slower to respond even with good ping. 

 

2) Weird rendering glitches. No screenshots yet. Auto aim switches targets and once in a while having seizures. Auto aim is getting worse with every patch since v2.2.  

 

3) On average more bounces, aiming got more choppy. Feeling of reduced view range.  

 

4) How do I change primary tank status now? Cant seem to find the buttons. Not thrilled with record button on main garage screen ether. 


Edited by yurtos, 12 December 2015 - 08:45 PM.


Overload_ed #38 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:28 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10619 battles
  • 115
  • [DREAD]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View Postyurtos, on 12 December 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

4) How do I change primary tank status now? Cant seem to find the buttons. Not thrilled with record button on main garage screen ether. 

Double tap on a tank icon to toggle primary status.  


Edited by Overload_ed, 12 December 2015 - 10:29 PM.


DIRTYWARS #39 Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11878 battles
  • 30
  • [ACDC]
  • Member since:
    08-15-2014

It seems to crash a lot more.is that just me? And no my ipad is up to date 


Edited by DIRTYWARS, 13 December 2015 - 10:16 AM.


DIRTYWARS #40 Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11878 battles
  • 30
  • [ACDC]
  • Member since:
    08-15-2014

Oh and the text sometimes looks like a high lighter colour it out.

 







Also tagged with 2.4, update 2.4, feedback

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users