Jump to content


Report the Bug!


  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

VonViper #41 Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:19 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 969 battles
  • 1
  • [USSR2]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015
http://valid.x86.fr/a/xc1d6p

Graphics are messing up really bad in both the hanger and battle builds and rail cars go missing same with bridges. Tried all graphics settings and problem still persists.

dont_open_dead_inside #42 Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:07 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11607 battles
  • 2,385
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostLuckyStrike70, on 09 December 2015 - 09:57 AM, said:

I have never had issues before but sorry to say this time I do and there is a LONG list of issues.

-34-85 is not supposed to be a heavy tank or is it???

-Ke-Ni Otsu only has 50% crew experience now (Was 100)

-Shinobi now ony has 50% crew experience now (was 100)

-There is no longer in the left menu a pace to see your stats ?????????????

-If you go to clan and select a player to see stats screen goes low/high/medium rez all at once in different places.  When you back out it all goes blocky and have to restart.  

 

HELP

 

it's on the bottom left hand corner now

f9Yj0xl.gif


battlecow321 #43 Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:04 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 63069 battles
  • 3
  • [DEF_E]
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
My profile tab is blank, can't track my progress


_SgtRock_ #44 Posted 10 December 2015 - 02:09 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 12706 battles
  • 5
  • [DK0]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2012
I bought 2 tanks from the new Japanese line but they're not showing up in my garage. I can access them through the tech tree but it's time consuming and annoying. Have I done something wrong?


BigSmoker1965 #45 Posted 10 December 2015 - 03:48 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45933 battles
  • 797
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014
AFK players is alarming. Some battles as many a 3 just on my team.  Most noticeable on the revamped temple map. 

scout_233 #46 Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26366 battles
  • 290
  • [501RV]
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View PostBigSmoker1965, on 10 December 2015 - 03:48 PM, said:

AFK players is alarming. Some battles as many a 3 just on my team.  Most noticeable on the revamped temple map. 

 

It's because people don't load in, not that they just afk. Happens to me 75% of the time.  the other 25% is I wake up late.

BuckSpunni #47 Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:33 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 12547 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    01-24-2012
Running the Android version on a Surface Pro 3 with Bluestacks emulator. The display is all red. All of it. The game runs but is unplayable.

tlouie #48 Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9642 battles
  • 5,665
  • [TAT]
  • Member since:
    04-07-2015

View PostBuckSpunni, on 11 December 2015 - 12:33 AM, said:

Running the Android version on a Surface Pro 3 with Bluestacks emulator. The display is all red. All of it. The game runs but is unplayable.

 

I don't think WG will spend a lot of time chasing down a bug seen when playing on an emulator.



Ausf_G #49 Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49108 battles
  • 3,302
  • [11TH]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Experiencing my tank controls locking up in scope mode its not lag or ping always when 2 or more tanks are very close and I have a one shot kill on them fire button don't respond directional don't respond can't move turet . just get shot and killed using Tiger 2 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Motorola Nexus 6 phone

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

 Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.


shalu508 #50 Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 21255 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015
I got new update but Still problem black screen and building are invisible on my galaxy s6 please fix this wg

TydiriumX #51 Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14544 battles
  • 369
  • [11TH_]
  • Member since:
    11-06-2014

My game crashes constantly, usually right after a battle (IOS)


                              

Tanks: M4, M46 Patton, Tiger 1, Tiger (P), VK 45.01 (A), Maus, Hetzer, Jagpanzer IV, JagPanther, JagdTiger, T-54, KV-2, SU-100, SU-152, ISU-152

Premium Tanks: T7 Car, Fury, JagTiger 8,8 cm (2015) "Snowstorm" , T-34-85 Victory, KV-5Tog II*, Angry Connor, LTP, M3 Light, Edelweiss, Nameless, T6 Dracula

 


RH_131 #52 Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:34 PM

    Maus Master

  • Players
  • 33457 battles
  • 1,493
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

Why didn't you tell us you added a new tier 6 Russian heavy....

http://i.imgur.com/JPWgHhV.jpg

Go home Wargaming, you're drunk

 

 


 
 
#1 Maus Damage Record Holder
 
"We just lost to 2 tanks that shouldn't even be considered for clan wars"-Anonymous after being defeated by the PNCR Maus tank division.   (2015 PNCR, not 3-0 Mobile Masters PNCR, we were actually good)
 
Tanks left to get: WZ 120, WZ 121, WZ 111 1-4, WZ 113
Tanks I own: STB-1, Jg. Pz. E-100, FV215b 183, FV 4202, T-62A, IS-7, Obj 263, Foch 155, B-C 25t, WZ 110, T-34-2
Tanks I own(and like): E-50 M, E-100, Maus, Leopard 1, Grille 15, Obj 140, IS-4, Obj 268, T110E5, T110E4, T110E3, T57 Heavy, M48 Patton, AMX 50b, FV215b, E75, Jagdtiger, IS-3D, T34 Independence, Tiger II, Jagdtiger 88, Van Helsing, LTP, KV2, Kuro, Hetzer SP, and Pz 4 Anko
Favorite Tank: M4A3E8 FURY
          I have a YouTube channel, if you enjoy 1 video every year press the subscribe button

MarBearCat #53 Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:26 AM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22334 battles
  • 11,493
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

My app shuts down/crashes mid game. Today 3 times on my Nvidia Shield tablet and once on 

My droid Turbo phone. It does this several minutes into the game.


 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


BBDx2 #54 Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:39 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13420 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    09-24-2012
Any one else getting in game or game menu screens like this?

            


LiNGo0 #55 Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11622 battles
  • 90
  • [--M--]
  • Member since:
    01-19-2014

View Postscout_233, on 10 December 2015 - 06:03 PM, said:

 

It's because people don't load in, not that they just afk. Happens to me 75% of the time.  the other 25% is I wake up late.

 

I'm having the same exact issue. This only started with the new update. Has the problem been fixed for you, scout? I'm sick and tired of waiting on the battle loading screen only to be directed to the match results screen without ever loading into the battle! I even submitted a ticket, and WG replied, but they aren't helpful at all. They just want you to jump through a ton of hoops in hopes that you just give up, and for the most part, it worked! I've given up taking screenshots and sending in ping reports. It still bothers me because my premium time is ticking...

chrisleeadams90 #56 Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:37 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5017 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-18-2015
In my awards screen it says I've earned 6 defender medals when in my vehicles screen it shows I've only earned 2.

Angry_Puck #57 Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 16164 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-13-2015
Since the last update my chat function is stuck on global. I have no way to chat to my team only. I am using an iPad and an iPhone 6. Same problem on both devices 

Angry_Puck #58 Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:21 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 16164 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    03-13-2015
Anyone have any suggestions on the global chat bug?

oliv3ir499 #59 Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:34 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 24599 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013
?

Edited by oliv3ir499, 10 January 2016 - 06:38 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users