Ghost Shells

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NitroTheCreator #1 Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:01 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 44525 battles
  • [STORM]

I want to know if this bug is just me or not, but there's been a few instances where I'm trying to carry my team, and I actually ran into ghost shells. And I'm not imagining this, it was clear as day. I'm on Lost Temple in my IS7 shooting this IS7 that drove past me, ignoring me. I shoot him with gold ammo, perfectly aimed, nothing happened it do didn't get sensored as a shot hitting him! Then I tried it again, nothing happens. Another failed to sensed shot. I switch to ap, and shoot directly in his back and this time I just miss and get absorbed by his tracks. Then I kill him in my next shot. By the time I'm reloaded, my team falled, and I couldn't help because of those ghost shells. 

I will probably submit a ticket, iPad Mini, IOS9.2

Michmanyy #2 Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8640 battles
  • [7AD]

View PostNitromemania, on 09 December 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

I want to know if this bug is just me or not, but there's been a few instances where I'm trying to carry my team, and I actually ran into ghost shells. And I'm not imagining this, it was clear as day. I'm on Lost Temple in my IS7 shooting this IS7 that drove past me, ignoring me. I shoot him with gold ammo, perfectly aimed, nothing happened it do didn't get sensored as a shot hitting him! Then I tried it again, nothing happens. Another failed to sensed shot. I switch to ap, and shoot directly in his back and this time I just miss and get absorbed by his tracks. Then I kill him in my next shot. By the time I'm reloaded, my team falled, and I couldn't help because of those ghost shells. 

I will probably submit a ticket, iPad Mini, IOS9.2

Maybe lag, maybe server lag, maybe rngesus telling you to take a break. Who knows?

Oh - and by the by.  "Proudly awaiting the first line of French and American autoloaders" (from your sig), makes no sense whatsoever.

Did you make the autoloaders?
No.
Did you make the French or Americans?
Unlikely.

So - it would be incorrect to say you are "proudly awaiting".  "Eagerly awaiting" - or "*** my pants in anticipation" would be far better syntax.

-Conversation with "a shooting technique in which two shots are fired in rapid succession". I've met more intelligent people working at a Denny's

HisRoyalFatness #3 Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 83707 battles
  • [RGN]
This has happened to me as well.

_G_E_M_ #4 Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17206 battles
  • [KNGTS]
Yeah I had a few games where I was completely covered by a building but someone just killed me that was on the other side of the building so I was like what?

Molendijk #5 Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 53910 battles
  • [_V_]
Yep I've had several ghost shells since the update as well. The shell just straight up disappears. And I'm stuck reloading again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users