Bluetooth Audio and Controller

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PianoClassical #1 Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24735 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Hi.  If I use a bluetooth audio device and bluetooth controller together, there is a pronounced lag in control.  Disconnecting the bluetooth audio removes the lag.  This used to work a few patches ago (sorry, I don't remember which patch broke this).  I use the same setup in other games and do not have the control lag.  Thanks!

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.” 

― A.A. Milne

Dr_JcksnGhst #2 Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19516 battles
  • [AONV]
Maybe that's my Lag problem... I bt and since 2.4 been real laggy.
"Now there's another thing I want you to remember: I don't want to get any messages saying we are holding our position. We're not holding on to anything! Let the Hun do that! We are advancing constantly and are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy!" Gen. George S Patton

Dr_JcksnGhst #3 Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19516 battles
  • [AONV]
Nope. Tried no bt , still laggy as crap errr
"Now there's another thing I want you to remember: I don't want to get any messages saying we are holding our position. We're not holding on to anything! Let the Hun do that! We are advancing constantly and are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy!" Gen. George S Patton

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users