Info button changed!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tuff2Beat #1 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13353 battles
  • [BSN]

where did the tank specs go that the info button used to provide?  

MRKKW #2 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

EDM Addict

• Players
  • 12780 battles
  • [LIES]
Do people not read the news? They changed it. It's in the upgrades tab.

BootlegTampico #3 Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:46 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 22549 battles
  • [SR-72]
In the upgrades tab, like it has always been. 

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

_stellabug_ #4 Posted 14 December 2015 - 02:25 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6335 battles
  • [XH912]

I want the info button where it was - it allows me to compare tanks side by side on the scroll bar, i can use the filters and then flick between two or three similar tanks very easily.

I am far more likely to be wanting to do that than check my service record.

You do want people to become better players? One of the things they need to do is compare tanks to work out what you can pen, which gun, which ammo and from which angles,

Having to go into upgrades to check characteristics and then back all the way out to the garage go find the other tank, then back into the upgrades...

- Time consuming,  not intuitive and you can lose track of what characteristic you wanted to check.

Please add it back, put it above the service record button if you want, but please put it back.

SB>(dad)

The British have a proverb: "Dont count your chickens until the watched pot boils..."  hmm, that still makes some sort of twisted sense...   a dash more scotch in the tea...

Dont lose track of your team - LOOK at MINIMAP Often (while Reloading for example)

Tuff2Beat #5 Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13353 battles
  • [BSN]
Absolutely, to hell with a finger tip service record, bring back the tank specs!! I can't believe you guys thought this was a good idea. Group think at play? Time to re-evaluate your decision making process. Losing touch with the gamers. Don't let the revenue boys make the decisions.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users