New IPad Pro Incompatabilty Issue

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

_WMX_ #1 Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:06 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 51742 battles
  • [DD]

I just got the new iPad Pro and when graphics are turned up its insane!!!! HOWEVER,I cannot enjoy the game because during heavy congestion battling aka large scale fighting in a small area, the game slows, glitches, and shots are missed, delayed, sounds delayed.... UGH.  This was not cheap so I'm hoping WG can fix this issue.  This does not occur on my iPad Air 2.  On the pro when I turn the graphics all the way down (compatible) it occurs not quite as bad, but it's still an issue.  Cable or LTE doesn't matter as it happens on both.  Help Ticket submitted. Model ML3N2LL/A, 132gb, Version 9.2 iPad Pro.  

Anyone else experiencing this issu who has the new IPad Pro????

Edited by TheWarMachineX, 17 December 2015 - 02:08 AM.

_WMX_

Clan of DD Teufel Hunden

Enforcer

Forgotten_Fox #2 Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:09 AM

Zootopia's Slyest Fox

• Players
  • 33829 battles
  • [PURPL]
yes, WG is working on it, and sorry to hear... I'm in same boat

Premium Collection Almost Complete: Missing Chieftain and Type 64.

Some call me a Wallet Warrior, Some call me a Hacker... In reality, I'm simply a Fox.

"Never let 'em see that they get to you."

_WMX_ #3 Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 51742 battles
  • [DD]
Also, turret rotation is impossible for fast moving turrets due to the swiping movement left to right.  There isn't enough rotation in the swipe.  In the garage it's fine, during matches I have to swipe and swipe and swipe to turn my turret on my mediums.

_WMX_

Clan of DD Teufel Hunden

Enforcer

PA60Pilot #4 Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31765 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostTheWarMachineX, on 17 December 2015 - 05:36 PM, said:

Also, turret rotation is impossible for fast moving turrets due to the swiping movement left to right.  There isn't enough rotation in the swipe.  In the garage it's fine, during matches I have to swipe and swipe and swipe to turn my turret on my mediums.

This is a big issue that makes the game unplayable on the iPad Pro.  I thought I might be able to make it work with turretless td's, but even those are really, really, slow to get the gun on target with the iPad Pro.  I gave up after 4 games...3 of which were losses where I couldn't contribute much of anything for my team.

Please fix the game, War Gaming.

"Now they're gonna come for us" - Anonymous Spawn Camping M6 - after rest of team destroyed

Geewizz3 #5 Posted 22 December 2015 - 09:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20413 battles
  • [FAST7]

I love playing Blitz on my IPad Pro. To make the game more fun, get the Madcatz CTRLi controller (for IOS) and it's just like Xbox. Great for when I travel and that's often.

The big difference on the controller is, sniper mode as of 2.4 is now LB instead of LT as it was in the past. Also, you cannot change ammo types or start games. But, controlling the tank and shooting is just like Xbox.

P.S. I had to go into settings and change to Zoom mode so I could at least play Blitz on the IPad Pro. 

Edited by Geewizz3, 22 December 2015 - 09:39 PM.

YES to +1,-1 MM. The game is more fun with PMM on every tank.

High tiered tanks, E100,IS4,E-75,ST-1 and T-54.

PA60Pilot #6 Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31765 battles
  • [TITAN]
I'm not interested in packing around a game controller, when I have a perfectly fine interface built into the touch screen.  I just would like WG to fix the issue.

"Now they're gonna come for us" - Anonymous Spawn Camping M6 - after rest of team destroyed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users