iPad Pro Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_WMX_ #1 Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 51763 battles
  • [DD]

Turret rotation is horrible on the new iPad pro, requires several swipes for the commanders view and turret rotation.  This issue is not existent in the garage so wtfudge????

Also, running into issues with high congestion brawls... Game slows to a crawl and everything goes slow motion until I leave the congested battle area.  Seems to be worse when near large objects or buildings.

Anyone else who has the new IPad Pro having this?  So far I know of several who are in different states and WG seems to think its isolated to me.

Please feel free to either confirm or provide a solution.  My graphics are unfortunately turned all the way down because when turned up the game is far worse.

_WMX_

Clan of DD Teufel Hunden

Enforcer

PA60Pilot #2 Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31765 battles
  • [TITAN]

I can confirm these issues.  I can't even play a turretless td with the iPad Pro because the aiming controls are not effective.  It takes several swipes to aim, and the graphics have to be set lower than they should to prevent a "jittery" view when several tanks are in one area.

War Gaming, how can you not have a functional game for Apple's flagship iPad?

"Now they're gonna come for us" - Anonymous Spawn Camping M6 - after rest of team destroyed

derK1nderPanzer #3 Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17377 battles
  • [SEAL]
Just got the iPad Pro so I have only a few games on it. The swipey thingy is UBER annoying and almost returned the iPad since WOT is the only reason I bought it. But having the sweet spot Oman E100 now as big as the entire tank in broadside is, well, SA-WEET so I guess I'll keep it and hope for a fix. Meanwhile I'll keep playing on my iPhone.....
T-62A, E-100, IS-7, T110E4

Sprocketkoft #4 Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:35 PM

Private

• Players
  • 23720 battles

Completely agree...  Bad rotation speed, glitches in action sequences and fps drops from 60 to 25, and auto-aim gets confused with two targets and impossible to override.  Love the graphics, but wish for my ipad air back...

please fix...

PA60Pilot #5 Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31765 battles
  • [TITAN]

My wife is kinda annoyed because I was supposed to give her my iPad Air (gen 1) when I got the Pro as a b-day gift.  My iPad Pro just collects dust mostly until WG can fix this.  

"Now they're gonna come for us" - Anonymous Spawn Camping M6 - after rest of team destroyed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users