SPUD SPUDX contest platoon eggnog

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Blartch #41 Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:07 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 64268 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Oh... and SieurPersil, sorry to do this after the fine toonery last night... plenty of month left to toon best it, though.

New entry to Tier 7: Zip_Zip & I, 1990xp, punching everybody in the Himmelsdorf Banana Hammock.

ahredstealth #42 Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:21 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

Update.  Also, please remember the screen that has the time-stamp on when the battle was played, so we can verify that it was with in the month long contest dates.

Thanks.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

ktp460 #43 Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:45 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10276 battles
Posted ImagePosted Image  tier4

Edited by ktp460, 29 December 2015 - 11:46 PM.

Gusman4 #44 Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21597 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Nice game ktp!  Sorry I had to leave in such a rush my little girl woke up from a nap.

Edited by Gusman4, 30 December 2015 - 03:59 AM.

Blartch #45 Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 64268 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Impressive seal clubbing, gents...

Almost as impressive as SteelCityHammer and my base-camping our way to 1622xp in tier 4.

That stick figure avatar WILL BE MINE!!!!

razernaga2014 #46 Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:46 AM

I drink and I know things.

• Players
  • 12126 battles
  • [SPUD]

Tier 5 with Ptank2012

XP-1601

Spoiler

Edited by razernaga2014, 04 January 2016 - 12:46 AM.

I have quit the game for now.  It is no longer what I began playing in 2014, and while change is not inherently bad, it is also not inherently good either.  

How To Crossfire

Former [SPUD] longtime member

Gusman4 #47 Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21597 battles
  • [SPUDX]

New Tier 7.  Psy rocked it!!!  2101

http://i165.photobuc...35/image_38.png

http://i165.photobuc...35/image_37.png

furicle #48 Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:09 PM

Tuber or not tuber...

• Players
  • 50856 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Spoiler

Edited by furicle, 04 January 2016 - 06:12 PM.

_______  __  _____      
  / __/ _ \/ / / / _ \
 _\ \/ ___/ /_/ / // /
/___/_/   \____/____/

Prammo comes naturally to a golden russet...

furicle #49 Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

Tuber or not tuber...

• Players
  • 50856 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postfuricle, on 04 January 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

Spoiler

You know, if you put the spoiler at the top, you can not get out of it to post any other text... 

That's a nostuck2150/furicle tier III 1028   'cause who doesn't like a little mystery?

Edited by furicle, 04 January 2016 - 06:13 PM.

_______  __  _____      
  / __/ _ \/ / / / _ \
 _\ \/ ___/ /_/ / // /
/___/_/   \____/____/

Prammo comes naturally to a golden russet...

Blartch #50 Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:33 AM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 64268 battles
  • [BRSKT]
Tier 8: 2360xp

SonnetVolta & I doing the business in the 'worst' tier 8 heavies

http://imgur.com/a/iXHIA

SonnetVolta #51 Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:51 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14803 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postahredstealth, on 24 December 2015 - 08:02 AM, said:

Okay, per persil's request, any spud platoon combo will work.  Spud/spud and spudx/spudx will also work.

Phew! Also, I am open to platoon requests from anyone in SPUDX, just sayin'. I feel as though I always platoon with the same four SPUDs.

better sig

SonnetVolta #52 Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14803 battles
  • [SPUDX]

SonnetVolta: Wow! That was awesome!

Razernaga2014: We should submit it for the contest.

Razernaga2014: Oh, tier eight is 2251xp OMG.

SonnetVolta: Yeesh.

Razernaga2014: Maybe we could submit it for the story contest?
SonnetVolta: Good idea.

Spoiler

We took on an XPD platoon and won. One XPD has a win rate of 67% The other was easier; his win rate is just 66% But trust me, it was actually a LOT harder than it looks.

As with so many great Falls Creek Platoon stories, this one actually starts on Copperfield.

Scene: Yesterday, I’m solo on Copperfield in my FV215b. I am, obviously, top tier, along with a green Leo.  Our team is very heavy on heavies. Red team has many mediums. We spawn in the southwest. Leo calls out “We must stop red flank” and “Watch red meds will flank”.

THEN THE LEO YOLOS THE CRANE AND GETS VAPORIZED.

Well, then.

In my oh-so-swift and nimble FV215b, I head northish to stall the red mediums if they flank. I’m not trying to get to the water tower or anything. I’m just down in the western ditch, taking pot shots at red T-54 and T-62a. I kill the T-54, and then I notice our dead Leo is saying “You are garbagessssss” and “Kill them girl garbagesssss” and “my team is garbagessss.” I tell him to chill out and take a screenshot of his blathering.

I die, we lose 3-7, and our dead Leo has made, conservatively, 30 global chat posts calling us “garbagesss”. Whatever. Turns out I did 2100 dmg and had one kill and two spots. Not amazing but not a bad game. Our Leo did 687 dmg and spotted three. I check out our Leo’s stats, and he is a 45%er who does not do well at high tier games. But hey, I’m a 54%er who also does not do well at high-tier games. So no big deal. Back to the garage to try again…

12  messages in my litte red circle. All 12 calling me “garbagesss” or “you ****** you are garbagesss” “stop playing you garbagesss.”

I’m pretty heated, so I do something really un-SPUD-like: I blast back “You have a 45% WR. That is ‘garbagesss.’”

If that sentence looks familiar to you, it’s probably because I screwed up and did not send that searing riposte to the Leo troll. No, in my own extra-special way, I sent it to the SPUD clan chat channel.

Spoiler

Erm. Ooops. My bad.

I apologize to SPUD, and go back to my conversation with the Leo moron, which has grown to 22 unanswered messages calling me garbagesss, even though I was the ONE person on the team who actually did what he suggested and dealt with the red flank. I fire back a few choice words and send a report in to Wargaming about it. I include my screenshots of his “garbagesss” nonsense.

Why does any of that have anything to do with Falls Creek?

Simple. Razernaga and I are in a credit-grinding platoon, shamelessly earning coin in our gold tanks: my IS-6, his Type 59. We see the team lists come up, and we have problems:

1. There is an eXPenDable platoon on the red team, top-tier just like us.

2. THE LEO DRIVER IS OUR T28.

We spawn on the Northeast side. As soon as the game stars, Raernaga says “Everyone to cap” and “Red platoon has skill” while I send him a platoon-only message “Our T28 is a terrible troll.” Razernaga2014 races to the cap circle warehouses, while I head west, thinking I’ll hold down the little valley in the northwest corner behind cap circle. On my way there, I trundle right in front of Mr. Garbagess. I wonder if he remembers me from yesterday. He is oddly silent. He is also not heading to the cap circle, but in a T28, I’m not sure that’s a bad move on his part. A T28 can go for the stone bridge and stall a few dumb red tanks for a loonnng time.

At this point in most people's war stories, I lose the ability to see where things are happening. So here is a map. Basically, I start in green spawn, head west, loop back around, end of game. No crazy moves or wild positions:

Spoiler

Off to the cap circle area go I. I’m kind of wondering why such a troll would be so quiet, and then it dawns on me that maybe HE GOT SLAPPED WITH A CHAT BAN WHEN I REPORTED HIM YESTERDAY. 

I hope he is seething. I hope he is drowning in his own “garbagesss” rage. But meanwhile razernaga has made it to the warehouses in cap, and he is shooting it out with an eXPenDable Indien Panzer. I spot the other XPD T-44 in the creek valley behind the cap circle, and now I have a tough call. I WANT to go help razernaga, but if I get next to him, we will have the XPD platoon on both sides. I would much rather have XPD surrounded by SPUD rather than have SPUD surrounded by XPD, you know?

Spoiler

I ought to point out that I am not a very good IS-6 player. I play British heavy tanks, so I am used to very accurate, fast-firing guns that do great work with sniping and constant barrages of fire. Derpy Soviet tanks are so not my style.

So I make sure to keep razernaga in sight, but I take aim at the T-44. It’s a fall-down easy shot to make in my Caernarvon,  but it’s not an easy shot in my IS-6. But BLAMO! I hit the T-44 for damage and a popped track. He does not repair it, because he is smart and knows that I can’t possibly reload fast enough to permatrack him. I am NOT that smart, because I drive Caernarvons and Black Princes all the time, so I am stupidly SITTING THERE expecting to reload any second now so I can pin down this hapless medium…who is shooting at me ouch…ouch.

I move behind a small hill, which gives me cover from the T-44, but means I can’t support Razernaga2014, who is brawling with the XPD Indien-Pz behind the cap cirle. I continue rolling and emerge on the other side of the small hill, and fire a “Hail-Mary” shot at the Indien-Pz.

Ever notice how terrible the IS-6 is at “Hail Mary” shots? I’ve heard someone charitably say “The IS-6 likes to make use of the full aiming circle, not just the center.” That’s about right. I miss the Indien-Pz. I’d like to think the “WHOOOSH!” noise of my 105mm shell going past broke his concentration, but probably not.

Meanwhile the T-43 on our team has fired two ineffective shots into the red T-44, but at least it kept him in the river and not shooting at Razernaga. I roll out and down into the creek to ram the T-44, but he is reversing out of the creek and uphill towards the cap and his buddy. He is as fast in reverse as I am in forward! I lose a surprising amount of speed in the creek and the T-44 is about to roll behind the crest of the hill…BOOM! I shoot his track again! He is stuck at the top of the hill, gun up in the air. The T-43 gets a shot in and also tracks him. However, our T28 has died in spawn. My own suspicion is that he saw me, tried to curse me out, encountered the chat ban, and went AFK. You can see he was a real contributor:

Spoiler

It is 1-3.

I really don’t want to roll up and then down the hill after the wounded XPD, because Razernaga is already duking it out with his own XPD, and they are now IN the cap circle on the other side of the warehouse from me. A red STA-1 has shot and killed our T-43, and our KV-2 has killed…somebody. I have no idea where he is or what he is doing.

Red T-44 has finally found his unicorn pills and he is CODing me, and the IS-6 doesn’t dance as well as the Caernarvon does. The red VK 45.02b has arrived, but he has terrible gun angles climbing the hill and I have a second or two 1vs1 with the T-44 before that VK gets here…turn turn turn…ouch he shot me! turn turn turn…,I load APCR because I can’t afford to bounce this shot… BOOM I have killed the XPD!

Spoiler

Razernaga has also killed his XPD! It is 3-4, but the XPD platoon is dead!

Spoiler

VK crests the hlll (I’m on the far side of cap, in the valley west of it) and should stay uphll and angle his gun at me, so I get close to the hill, and he foolishly comes down into the valley with me! I get beside him, APCR loaded from before, and BOOM he is hurt………I HATE THE RELOAD TIME ON THE IS-6………BOOM I LOVE THE ALPHA ON THE IS-6.

Razernaga is dead. :( I think the T26E4 got him?? The STA-1 has put a shot into me and retreated. I am now at 300hp. I am using the dead T-44 and VK-45.02 as cover, but in my caution I let the STA-1 fall off the radar. It is 5-5. Razernaga tells me to load APCR, but I am OUT OF APCR. 

Then, a little Christmas Miracle happens: I realize I still have one APCR. I switched to AP from APCR for my second shot into the side turret of the VK 45.02. Hooray! The STA-1 bounces a shot off of my and flees into cap circle. I give chace, with my one silver bullet ready to take him on. 

Meanwhile, the red VK 30.01D kills our KV-2 somewhere around our spawn. 5-6

Note: I have NO CLUE if I need APCR to penetrate a Japanese STA-1. I’m not familiar with Japanese tanks yet, and, again, I usually drive my Caernarvon, which can penetrate anything anywhere no matter what. But I feel the pressure and load my last APCR, which easily dusts off the STA-1. It is 6-6.

I have not seen or paid attention to the red VK 30.02 during this game. I figured the two unicorns and our own green troll were enough to occupy my attention. But the VK 30.02 is worth noticing, because he has three kills…and he has over 800 health, barely a scratch on him. I have 300hp and no APCR. I have used all my repairs and first aid kits. And he has just dropped off my radar. He is actually playing very well, even if we credit him with killing the AFK T28 troll.

Then he appears, heading from our spawn to the steel bridge to rush me. I am hull-down (somewhat) with the little ridge on my right, the one that helps me take pot-shots at the stone bridge when I am in a tank that can actually hit long distance targets. I take a snap shot at the VK, figuring I will reload a real shot by the time he gets close. The IS-6 derp gun fires from 250 meters away, the shot threads the trusses of the steel bridge, 

AND SETS HIM ON FIRE FOR 550dmg.

I am feeling better. 

He crosses the bridge, keeps the ridge between us, and then crests up behind me. It’s a risky move, because he doesn’t have the gun depression of a British or US medium. I aim at his tracks, hoping to keep him stuck on the ridge... But the IS-6 is a derp gun. It blasts through his track wheel and into his hull, killing him.

Spoiler

7-6, us. 2065 combined XP for Tier VIII. 5103 combined damage. 5 combined kills.

Spoiler

Edited by SonnetVolta, 06 January 2016 - 11:10 PM.

better sig

SieurPersil #53 Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

Knight of the Round Potato

• Players
  • 25048 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Persil and Paukenwirbel doing their thing with the T-14 on a 9-1 run. I ended this game with 1hp left. 1686xp for tier five.

http://imgur.com/a/bokWr

Volunteer Tater Ambassador - Potentate Relationship Manager - Inter Clan Camping Liaison Officer. Knight of the round potato. Information regarding the hamac or our adirondack chairs available. Quote of the moment : "Will focus fire on WriterDude for beer"

Paukenwirbel #54 Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:13 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41071 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Ya just beat me to it, SieurPersil!  Thanks for the games!  I'll post my results screen since I just uploaded them anyway.  Great run, my friend!  Always a treat to platoon with you!

This tank and the KV-1S make us a dangerous SPUD platoon!  o7

Spoiler

ahredstealth #55 Posted 06 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]
Leader board updated.  Please double check me.  I think I got it all right, but I've said that before.

ahredstealth #56 Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:46 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

Story Submission ~ ahredstealth

Title: It's just so cute you want to pinch it's itty-bitty cheekers off!  ~or~ Shameless seal clubbing with the cutest little seal face.

The Stage: Fort Despair

The Actors: ahredstealth (playing the part of the Tetrarch) and Sonnetvolta (playing the part of the Cruiser)

Rage was all around us.  Camo was coming out for Blitz, and the entire forum was up in arms with torches lit and pitch forks sharpened.  The normally calm and collected bastion of blitz knowledge and goodwill (okay, I can't say that with a straight face.  My bad.) was overrun with hatred and tears of people who could not spend gold to permanently color pixel tanks.  The Club War Gaming gentlemen were on full fledged video posting at defcom three, but for some reason the videos were posted early, and taken down.  A fact that only added to the tension.

On top of that we were coming off a unique maelstrom of five times XP multipliers and holiday players.  The angst was real.  Entire teams were AFK'ing as mom called for dinner, or spinning turrets at spawn because no one knew which way was the proper path for EPIC LEMMING TRAIN-AGE.  Most teams refused to move, let alone attack the hill, or focus fire.  Win Rates were at an all time low.  Most games played had two loosing teams, sometimes even three!

The Hype 59 was not living up to it's name.  For some reason the "fly around the map and shoot lasers into the backs of all of your enemies button" was not working on a single tank, and that seemed to be rubbing most the wrong way, especially since they costed the few players who got them eleventy-million dollars.

Dark times in the kingdom were prevailing, and there looked to be no champions in sight who could stand up and fight back this torrent of vile evilness.

But wait!  Lo!  To the East, two men stood, no not stood... they posed with chests bared and arms akimbo, legs propped up on random debris from easily destroyed tankers who foolishly meandered into their lines of fire.

One man, eyes burning with ever vigilant focus, his hair red like the fires of hell, strode down from his perch with a cocky swagger that had not been seen since times of old.

"Come SonnetVolta!  Our people need us now more then ever!" He cried as he raised his fist in a triumphant salute.

"I thought you said we were running tier 2 because your internet sucked?" Sonnet replied as he shook his head at the over-dramatic man heading toward the tiniest, cutest little tank in Blitz.

"This is no time to squabble over details!  Now is the time for ACTION!" Stealth replied as he leapt to the tiny turret of his Tetrarch.

"You know that no one is going to be able to stop laughing at you in that tank, right?" Sonnet said as he saddled up on his trusty steed, the Cruiser III.

"Nonsense!  This tank was born in the fires or Mordor!  It was forged in the depths of the seven hells!  Cerberus himself hides at the crack of thunder from it's cannon!" Stealth replied as he shook his fist in the air once more, still looking a bit ridiculous.

Sonnet eyed the tank once more suspiciously before once more shaking his head and shrugging.

Spoiler

The two were ready, and the Battle Button soon pushed.

The winds of war swept over them and soon they were locked in epic battle at Fort Despair, aptly named for the general sense of foreboding and doom that seemed to be sweeping over the general Blitz populace of late.

"I think we should carefully move along the left edge of the map until..." Sonnet started to say over the radio before Stealth called out in a deep brassy voice, "FLANK!  CHARGE!"

And just like that the tiny Tetrarch's engine roared to life!  (Well, it was more of a squirrel running on a treadmill sound then a roar, but you get the point.)

Caution was thrown to the wind and with Reckless abandon Stealth charged into the fray with Sonnet struggling to urge his Cruiser III to top speed and keep up.

"Contact!" Stealth called out and fired a shot at a dark red mongrel of a tank.  It's rusty turret slowly spun and returned fire, but the derp gun's aim was off wide left.  (So was Stealth's shot, but that's besides the point.)

"I love the smell of gun smoke in the morning!" Stealth barked as he fired once more, equally useless as the shell ground into the dirt.

"You might not want to stand there in the open..." Sonnet commented as a shell slammed into Stealth's armor, sending the cutest tank to ever bless the battlefield of Blitz reeling backwards into some rocks.

Sonnet remained calm, and let his cannon do the rest of the talking, "Pop!  Pop!  Pop!  Pop!" One red down.

"Onward!" Cried Stealth, "I must drive closer so I can punch them with my iron fists of fury!"

"We should clear the Reds that are already lit up!" Sonnet called out in vain as Stealth was again off like a prom dress.

The corner rounded, Stealth lit up another couple Red tanks, and fired again, this time doing paltry damage to the Reds as he called out, "Back up!  There are too many of them!  Sonnet I need you!"

Sonnet sighed, gave up on the several Reds that were already in his sight and moved to support his platoon mate.

"Coming." Was his only reply.

"Not enough time!  I'll have to ram them!  It's our only hope!" Stealth called out.

"No it's not.  You've got decent cover right where you're at.  And our entire team is moving to support you." Sonnet said with another deep sigh.

Stealth's cannon fired as the engine came to life once more, and the little tank vroomed off, but before top speed could be reached, the Reds were all smoking piles of rubble.

Stealth coolly and calmly changed direction and headed for the last lit up Red, a filthy TD whose cannon had already been the downfall of a team mate.  He was determined to not let another ally fall.  He rounded the corner to see a full health TD staring him down, smoke from it's last kill still rolling out the end of it's barrel.  It was in perfect position, and in Stealth's haste he had left his soft flank open to the murderous intent of the fully aimed and reloaded Tank Destroyer.

His life flashed before his eyes.  He softly muttered his good-byes to his one true love, the Fury tank, and prepared his soul for the ever-after.

Suddenly the Marder lit up with explosions from behind and all at once the life drained out of it, while it's barrel lackadaisically flopped to the side and a shell went whizzing by Stealth and impacted harmlessly on the stone walls of the Fort, which had been damaged beyond repair decades before, and were only of use for brief cover now.

As the flashes of light from the unspent ammo that cooked off in the Marder finally died down, Stealth saw Sonnet calmly maneuver from behind the wreckage of the TD, and Stealth calmly spoke over the radio, "Well, I'm glad that my distraction gambit paid dividends!  Now, off to find the last dastardly Red!"

"He's AFK by Spawn.  You can probably handle him, huh?"

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!" Stealth called out as again the Tetrarch screamed off into the distance, weaving between buildings, crates, and rubble to light up the AFK tanker.

He shot, missing high, shot again, missing low, and suddenly a Lag spike hit, rendering all his controls useless, and he couldn't even manage a final coupe de grace on the remaining lump of target practice, and instead of ramming them careened harmlessly into the Red line just behind them as the team converged on the tank and took it down like piranhas on a drowning cow.

"Want to try tier III?" Sonnet asked politely as the lag spike settled.

"Easy friend, let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Many more adventures can be had with the Mighty Tetrarch!"

And with that Stealth dashed off into the sunset, only to get lost on the way to the next battle because he refused to have GPS installed in any of his tanks.

Spoiler

And that is how ahredstealth and SonnetVolta saved the Win Rate of everyone on the Green Team in Tier II for that one match.

The End.

SonnetVolta #57 Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14803 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I have updated my story entry for Razernaga2014 and myself. Have at it!

better sig

razernaga2014 #58 Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:34 PM

I drink and I know things.

• Players
  • 12126 battles
  • [SPUD]

Corrections to story.

1- I did end up killing the t26e4.  I had to spend a lot of apcr, as well as get some lucky rolls to achieve it.  That fart is bouncy.

2- The STA-1 was my actual killer.  I dueled the STA, who had double my health.  I bounced a few good shots from slick angling.  He was a good driver, and in a clan that was higher than us potatoes, and that, combined with his higher HP, led to my end.  

I have quit the game for now.  It is no longer what I began playing in 2014, and while change is not inherently bad, it is also not inherently good either.  

How To Crossfire

Former [SPUD] longtime member

SieurPersil #59 Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:48 AM

Knight of the Round Potato

• Players
  • 25048 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Gusman-Persil 1246xp at tier three.........seal clubbers confirmed !

http://imgur.com/a/Oopn6

Volunteer Tater Ambassador - Potentate Relationship Manager - Inter Clan Camping Liaison Officer. Knight of the round potato. Information regarding the hamac or our adirondack chairs available. Quote of the moment : "Will focus fire on WriterDude for beer"

Paukenwirbel #60 Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:15 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41071 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Tier VI -- Paukenwirbel/Furicle SPUD/SPUDX AT-8 'Toon

2053xp combined

Sorry Gusman4 for displacing us in Tier 6, but Furicle and I had this amazing 'toon last night in which Furicle got an Ace Mastery.  Furicle, didn't mean to jump your post, but my friend's flight was delayed an hour, so I'm sitting here spinning my wheels tracks, so upload I shall....  Congrats again on a fantastic Ace, and thanks so much for this and our other games!

Spoiler

There could be quite a story about this game in which we also slew a Hot TOG, but I'll just leave with this screenshot from the end of the battle.  :ohmy:

There's nothing quite like losing "only" 99.8% of one's health....

Spoiler

More of a comment than a story, but that SU-100 driver (kayakay) really did a great job in this game and had my number, almost singlehandedly taking me out. Thought this might be useful for others' future reference on this map.

He found a way to place himself in those rocks so that I couldn't hit him at all because my shots would get caught in the tent flaps, but he could shoot me in my "tumor."  I couldn't find any good place to relocate to on that side of cap to hide my weak spots and still take out the reds in the desert.  It was a tough spot.  I periodically was able to thread a shot into his roof, but he was really well dug in there.  A PERFECT sized spot for an SU-100.  I only got him when I was able to relocate here after Furicle had eliminated the rest of the red threats.  Will have to remember that spot if I ever buy back an SU-100.

Anyway, great game and Ace, Furicle.  You're a mighty great platoon mate, mate!  :honoring:

Also tagged with SPUD, SPUDX, contest, platoon, eggnog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users