Unplayable due to fps!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GOLDENPWNYBOY #1 Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 22250 battles
  • [MFW]
As the title says, the game is completely unplayable due to low fps and im done until a new update. My ping is good and my phone is updated and havnt had any problems with it before the update. It gets really bad when im close to red tanks. My fps will drop down into single digits every time and then of course i die. Wg needs to fix this! Plus the in game chat is still messed up.

Silevern #2 Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:56 AM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17611 battles

I wouldn't quite call it something that's WG's fault until you verify that all of the factors you control are stable.

What device are you using? If it's anything less powerful than an iPhone 5, your device might not be strong enough

How's your Wi-Fi? This is generally the key factor. Weaker Wi-Fi obviously means more lag and weaker performance.

Describe the in-game chat mess-ups and if it's something no one has seen before, you'll want to send a ticket to WG instead of whining to the forums.

Jim0265 #3 Posted 24 December 2015 - 08:29 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4671 battles
  • [75TH]
I run on an iPad 2, where I can run just fine as long as I set the graphics as low as the can go. I have noticed a little issue with stuttering and frame rate drop a little more after this latest update as well, but it's very minimal and lasts only a second or less. This is at home with a reliable and high speed internet connection. I travel on the road a lot for work, and hotels greatly vary with their wifi quality. There are many nights I simply can't play due to Internet lag. I am updating my device to an iPad 4 in the next month or so, we shall see if this makes a difference. I am glad they got the drop after game glitch worked out in the last few days. That was a major headache.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users