NO MORE MONEY FROM ME!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

alex1956 #41 Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25873 battles
  • [MOM5]
So wait a sec. Some advised to wait for the next update to see what it does to help this guy? Seems like he followed the instructions wargaming gives to solve problems and had no success. Then the insulting behavior started, like always, and thats supposed to help? I feel for the op, the trolls and wargaming should be ashamed of this! 

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

MarBearCat #42 Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:40 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22329 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Posttlouie, on 04 January 2016 - 09:54 PM, said:

No crashes on your Droid Turbo?  Add that (and OS version) to your ticket , that's useful info for the developers.

Yep, no crashes, just some funny stuff though. The usual floating tanks, the lag too but for the most part the phone 

has been  ok.

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

MarBearCat #43 Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:42 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22329 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 05 January 2016 - 11:38 PM, said:

So wait a sec. Some advised to wait for the next update to see what it does to help this guy? Seems like he followed the instructions wargaming gives to solve problems and had no success. Then the insulting behavior started, like always, and thats supposed to help? I feel for the op, the trolls and wargaming should be ashamed of this! 

Yea, I hope the next update fixes things. I would really like to have somewhat trouble free play on the new tablet.

We shall see.

Edited by marbearcat, 05 January 2016 - 11:42 PM.

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users