Void, Titan, Defiant, 501st and Teufel Hunden Contest!

5 Clan Countdown All sub/family clans included $500+ worth of gold 33 prizes

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

MSixteen #1 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:37 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

Attention!!!   

Members of Void, Titan, Teufel Hunden, The 501st Legion, Defiant and any affiliated (family/feeder) clans

There is a countdown between these five clan families on Friday, January 8th 2016. From 8:30 pm-11:00 pm CST (6:30 pm -9:00 pm PST and 9:30 pm-12:00 am EST). The contest will be held on the Void Teamspeak3 server: 216.127.64.5:6168)

CURRENTLY, THE PRIZE POOL IS A WHOPPING $500 WORTH OF GOLD, AND GROWING!

ALL PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN VIA IN-GAME GOLD. THERE ARE NO iTUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY CARDS TO WIN, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OR THE PLATFORM OF PLAY.

Currently, there are 33 prizes in total. There are 25 normal prizes, and 8 grand prizes!

PRIZES:

Officer Kills:

_V_: MSixteen/ Dixie_Flyer

501st: Ikener/ MRobertsRCS

DD: Lorenzoll/ Axman727272

Titan: ParrottCanada/ Chipthed0g

DFNT: TwistedMetal_/ Carrot_Panda

(Designated officers for each clan family may change before the contest begins)

Each officer will keep track of who kills them during each battle. Whoever kills that officer the most will receive one of the "normal" sized prizes. You can only win 1 "officer kill" prize.

RAFFLE:

There will be 15 "normal" sized prizes, and 2 "grand" sized prizes raffled off roughly every 10 minutes during the countdowns. You can only win one raffle of each size.

GRAND PRIZES:

First 7 Kill Game

Highest Damage

Highest Base XP

Most Ammo Racks (first full hp ammo rack for tie breaker)

Most Medals In a Single Game (highest base xp for tie breaker)

Highest Officer Kill Total (every officer kill added up)

You can only win ONE "grand" sized prize

Everybody who wishes to win a "grand" sized prize will email the necessary screenshots to the commander of their clan. The clan commanders will then send the most likely to win screenshots to the designated person for that specific family of clans, and the five "officials" will determine the winner through the screenshots given by the commanders.

CONTEST RULES:

The contest be be strictly Tier 8. Anybody seen in a T9 or T10 vehicle will be disqualified from winning any prizes at all. NO WARNINGS! Anybody seen being brave enough to try to win in a T6 or a T7 vehicle will not be disqualified, but will receive no extra prizes.

There will be absolutely no breaking of the EULA during the contest. Any confirmed blocking or no-shoots will result in you being disqualified from winning any prizes in the contest, and you will also be banned from the Void Teamspeak server permanently.

Only members of the five clan families are allowed to join the contest or be on the Void server during the contest. Anybody not a member of the clans involved in the contest will receive a ban from the server until the contest is over so we can conserve slots for contestants.

Absolutely NO platooning during the contest. Anybody caught in a platoon for any reason will be disqualified from winning any prizes from the contest. For this, you will receive ONE warning, but any results in a platoon will not count for a reward.

All participants must come to the server with their IN-GAME names, along with their clan name. Members who do not come to the server with their proper name/clan name on the TS may be mistaken for an unwelcome guest, and receive a ban.

If/when the original room becomes too chaotic, the countdown will be divided into smaller rooms as needed, with an equal amount of officers in each room.

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF ONE OF THE INVOLVED CLANS PRIOR TO THIS THREAD BEING POSTED TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. THERE WILL BE NO ATTEMPTS TO "SNIPE" A PRIZE TOLERATED

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments below.

UPDATE: Players who are unable to download teamspeak, and players who are not able to get on if the server gets full can go to Titan's Discord channel, and LE_Gend will be listening in to TS, and conducting time ins on Discord for those unable to get on Teamspeak. The time ins on Discord will be synced with the time ins on Teamspeak. This will allow more players to get in on the action if they don't have Teamspeak, or cannot get on due to a full server.

Edited by MSixteen, 09 January 2016 - 03:18 AM.

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

alexbuildit #2 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 17614 battles
  • [501ST]
:great:

Youtube Channel: ALEXBUILDIT PRODUCTIONS

Leader of the 501st, Pm for details.  

LoweExpectations #3 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:43 AM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles
How do we solve the issue of low server allowances? These clans have way more that the Void server can handle. First come first serve?

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

PassingThru #4 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:45 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27708 battles
Any of these 5 clans looking for a new addition to their clan? ;)

MRobertsRCS #5 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

Supreme Fettuccini

• Players
  • 30130 battles
  • [501DV]

Woohoo!  Stoked for the contest!  I'll definitely be there.  :playing:

Oh wait, I'm on the kill list.  

My E4 has a cup holder            

Herodotus4 #6 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22482 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostLoweExpectations, on 05 January 2016 - 09:43 PM, said:

How do we solve the issue of low server allowances? These clans have way more that the Void server can handle. First come first serve?

I suggest you either ask concep if you can borrow his super sized teamspeak server or use discord.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

MSixteen #7 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostLoweExpectations, on 05 January 2016 - 08:43 PM, said:

The Void server has 125 slots available. It is a first come, first serve basis 

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

GenericMIKE #8 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 30621 battles
  • [COFFY]

So what are the prizes exactly? Other just being "gold", like how much?

Block Quote

Currently, there are 33 prizes in total. There are 25 normal prizes, and 8 grand prizes!

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

MSixteen #9 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:49 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostxIWONULOSTx, on 05 January 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

Any of these 5 clans looking for a new addition to their clan? ;)

New rule was added. It is at the bottom of the rule list. That will answer your question, even if you were joking.

MSixteen #10 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:50 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostHerodotus4, on 05 January 2016 - 08:47 PM, said:

I suggest you either ask concep if you can borrow his super sized teamspeak server or use discord.

The "super sized" server was shut down. Discord is an option we are looking into for future contests (namely Titan's discord), but this contest will be held on Teamspeak.

Blesd12 #11 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:53 AM

Bulldog Alpha

• Players
  • 11012 battles
  • [RAIDR]
I'll try to be there. I'll pass it on to other RAIDRS (dd family)

Edited by Blesd12, 06 January 2016 - 02:53 AM.

Bulldog is Here!!! 

"Bulldog will always win! Unless a frickin russian shows up. Dang russian 152 mm.

_34 #12 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:53 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• Players
  • 26550 battles
  • [PNCR]
sounds quite difficult to manage, i'll be willing to help if needed. i'm looking forward to seeing the turnout

Watch me on Twitch! https://twitch.tv/34wotb

-  Mondays        8:00pm EST

-  Thursdays      1:30pm EST

MSixteen #13 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:54 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostGenericMIKE, on 05 January 2016 - 08:47 PM, said:

So what are the prizes exactly? Other just being "gold", like how much?

Currently there is $500 pledged for the prizes, of which $250 goes to the "normal" prizes, and $250 goes to the "grand" prizes, making them ~$10 and ~$25 respectively. At the moment, there are no pledges from the Titan family, but any pledges received from them will go to the total amount of gold to be given away. The larger the quantity bought at one time, the more "free" gold will be available to divide.

Basically the amount of gold available will be divided in half. For the "normal" sized prizes, one of the halves will be divided into 25 parts. For the "grand" sized prizes, the second half will be divided into 8 parts. 

War_Saw #14 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6725 battles
well it looks like im avoiding tier 8 credit grinding for that day

MSixteen #15 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostBlesd12, on 05 January 2016 - 08:53 PM, said:

I'll try to be there. I'll pass it on to other RAIDRS (dd family)

Do spread the word far and wide throughout your clan. The more the merrier (as long as it doesn't exceed 125, then it's gonna get feisty)

OronSonon #16 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11413 battles
I won't be able to play for the first half most likely, but can I get on TS and just be there and be eligible to win the raffle prizes? 

Member of [RBLN] Rebellion 

Armor and Mobility: A Guide to Tactics — Part I and Part II

How to Become Unicum: Click Here for Pure Gold

MSixteen #17 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:56 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View Post_34, on 05 January 2016 - 08:53 PM, said:

sounds quite difficult to manage, i'll be willing to help if needed. i'm looking forward to seeing the turnout

Officers from each family of clans have been planning this for well over a month now. Between the 15 of us, we should have it covered, but I will be glad to see you there!

nyanqwerty #18 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5923 battles
  • [BABE]
So how will the prizes be transferred to player accounts?

Favorite tanksPz 35 t, Pz 38 t, KV-4, T-34 (Russian), T82 (dat derp howtizer tho), KV-5, LTP, ST-I (not 1), and the Ke Ni Otsu

Proud 501st Reserve[501RV] tanker

Community Pledge Signer

WOTBSTARS Hall Of Fame Top DMG in the Pz 35 t. Jelly m8?

Minecraftexpert_25 #19 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:58 AM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 35502 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Ahh, I thought there was a chance for me to win more prizes :(. Have fun guys.

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

MSixteen #20 Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:59 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18667 battles

View PostOronSonon, on 05 January 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

I won't be able to play for the first half most likely, but can I get on TS and just be there and be eligible to win the raffle prizes? 

Anybody on the Void teamspeak server during a raffle will be eligible to win, no matter what time the raffle takes place. You will still have an excellent shot at getting one of the "grand" prizes via highest damagehighest base xp, first 7 kill game or most medals in a single game. Hell, you've even got a shot at getting one of the smaller officer kill prizes, because the officer's won't be getting killed by the same people more than (most likely) 2-3 times 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users