Jump to content


Void, Titan, Defiant, 501st and Teufel Hunden Contest!

5 Clan Countdown All sub/family clans included $500+ worth of gold 33 prizes

  • Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

Howitzer_155 #121 Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43698 battles
  • 4,546
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
What a great contest, a big shout to all that organized it and made it happen you guys did a tremendous jobs....I played for about 2 hrs and somehow managed to go 14-3(lost about 60k in creds).  in those 17 games I never saw an officer to kill which pissed me off, lol....

MRobertsRCS #122 Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:32 PM

    Supreme Fettuccini

  • Players
  • 30130 battles
  • 1,750
  • [501DV]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2014

View Postjavajoejava, on 09 January 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

Tons of fun, thanks for organizing guys!!  Somehow I managed to even make a few credits last night lol; my best game was a 5 kill game in my KV4 about half way through.

 

Thanks to WG for helping as well - these keep the gameplay fun!

 

 

I do believe you knocked me out more than anyone so you'll see some gold for that.   I definitely didn't make any credits, but had a good time all evening.  

 

Thank you, M16 for keeping things organized and moving along.  That was the most I've ever seen on teamspeak at the same time. 


My E4 has a cup holder            

 

 


Bbm_14 #123 Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:42 PM

    Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

  • Players
  • 25268 battles
  • 1,907
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

o7 16, as well as all who contributed to last night's event! It turned out to be a great time. 

 

I hope this was a precursor of things to come.

 

Especially... thank you all for time and efforts put forth for It's not easy 'organizing the ant colony'!

 

Cheers to all who were there as well!


Edited by Bbm_14, 09 January 2016 - 09:01 PM.

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================


MSixteen #124 Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:22 PM

    Full Auto Spud Gun

  • Players
  • 18639 battles
  • 5,510
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012

i'm just one of more than 10 officers in a group chat that organized this event!

View PostMRobertsRCS, on 09 January 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

  That was the most I've ever seen on teamspeak at the same time. 

not to mention the people on Discord that LE_Gend was timing in with us!


"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

 Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt


yall_KNOW_me #125 Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:30 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20450 battles
  • 119
  • Member since:
    10-06-2014

Thanks ms16 and all who were involved in planning and running last nights contest. Had a blast and completely worth sacrificing a little sleep (and my wife's respect lol). Can't wait for the next one!!

o7's all around 


Edited by cneo84, 09 January 2016 - 06:30 PM.

w9G9dtj.gif

Pitorkas #126 Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:41 PM

    3 de Asada Con Todo

  • Players
  • 61716 battles
  • 6,083
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

Didn't have chance to express my Congratulations for the Team that mastermind the Contest. Simply awesome job.

 

Also a M16, Lots of respect for the way you handle all Non-qualified players that were in there. No bias, no preferences, simply CLEAN and HONEST contest. 

 

For those who said that clans can do clean stuff, to bad you are not in one if this 5. 

 

o7 M16, Articfox, Lorenzoll, Ax, Alex, Mc Roberts, Twisted, Carrot, Parrot, Levi, Shawk, Ikener...

 

OVER 120 PLAYERS!!!! 

 

Way to go!


Edited by Chipthed0g, 09 January 2016 - 11:43 PM.


MSixteen #127 Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:00 AM

    Full Auto Spud Gun

  • Players
  • 18639 battles
  • 5,510
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012

View PostChipthed0g, on 09 January 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

Didn't have chance to express my Congratulations for the Team that mastermind the Contest. Simply awesome job.

 

Also a M16, Lots of respect for the way you handle all Non-qualified players that were in there. No bias, no preferences, simply CLEAN and HONEST contest. 

 

For those who said that clans can do clean stuff, to bad you are not in one if this 5. 

 

o7 M16, Articfox, Lorenzoll, Ax, Alex, Mc Roberts, Twisted, Carrot, Parrot, Levi, Shawk, Ikener...

 

OVER 120 PLAYERS!!!! 

 

Way to go!

It was one hell of a fun few hours! 

 

My only regret is getting the JP2, and only having 2 games in it before the countdowns started, then only playing the JP2 during the countdowns. haha I only managed a 2300 average dmg in it with a 53% wr =P


"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

 Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt


javajoejava #128 Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:23 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21114 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

View PostChipthed0g, on 09 January 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

Also a M16, Lots of respect for the way you handle all Non-qualified players that were in there. No bias, no preferences, simply CLEAN and HONEST contest.

 

+1


Edited by javajoejava, 11 January 2016 - 01:23 AM.

Clan: Teufel Hunden Devil Dogs [DD]

Favorite Lines: British and Russian Mediums

When I Feel Like Being a Bully: Tier 3 Kenny, American Heavies, ST-I, Russian KV4, AT15/Tortoise or a Comet Platoon with a Super Unicum

Tier X:  OBJ 268 | T110E5 | T62A | IS-4  (all mastered)


_R_A_G_E__JR_ #129 Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35364 battles
  • 253
  • [RANGR]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2014

Meant to shout out earlier, but been busy pulling my hair out, and repeatedly smashing my head against any wall in sight trying to dumb myself down to the level of stupid that is the majority of the player base these days. But thank you guys for that contest, it was a hoot, honestly the most enjoyable time I've had playing this game! o7

    Hope it becomes a more common practice since it is the only time a person can play and not have 1/2 - 3/4 of their team playing with their helmet straps too tight! Thanks again!



Roving_Sasquatch #130 Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:26 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8359 battles
  • 813
  • Member since:
    11-29-2011

View Post_R_A_G_E_, on 20 January 2016 - 02:47 PM, said:

Meant to shout out earlier, but been busy pulling my hair out, and repeatedly smashing my head against any wall in sight trying to dumb myself down to the level of stupid that is the majority of the player base these days. But thank you guys for that contest, it was a hoot, honestly the most enjoyable time I've had playing this game! o7

    Hope it becomes a more common practice since it is the only time a person can play and not have 1/2 - 3/4 of their team playing with their helmet straps too tight! Thanks again!

 

Once the dust settles with my job and my company stops going tilt after the oilfield crash and getting our new gravel trailers working, I have a few things up my sleeves I was gonna whip out at a council meeting keep your eyes peeled for more.

My Tier 10s: IS-4, Je100, E100, T62A, Object 140, M48 fatton, FV4202, IS7, Object 268

Working on: FV215B, Maus, E50, FV215B (183)

My Babys: T-43, Type 59, IS-4, JE100, KV-2DERP


TheSaltyTanker #131 Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:11 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34520 battles
  • 1,254
  • [O_C_S]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014
It was a great time playing with all the clans and I hope more of these contests are in the works. I don't even care about winning a prize.  Its getting together with all the different clans and competing which made it fun

Dixie_Flyer #132 Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33064 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014

View PostRich1509, on 21 January 2016 - 12:11 AM, said:

It was a great time playing with all the clans and I hope more of these contests are in the works. I don't even care about winning a prize.  Its getting together with all the different clans and competing which made it fun

 

Glad you and everybody else had a good time. We are planning on another major countdown/contest. We have not set a date yet but the clan leaders will be getting together soon to start putting the next 1 together.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users