3 replies to this topic

GenericMIKE #1 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:47 PM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 38607 battles
  • [SR-71]

The Future of Blitz Guru

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Today marks one month since Blitz Guru has been released. I would like to tell you about the future of Blitz Guru, my webpage for World of Tanks Blitz and World of Tanks Generals. I recently spoke with Wargaming about several things such as gaining access to a press account and one thing that they would like to see is more publicity from this webpage. Since I opened up this website/blog, I have been averaging 753 views a day, 4,957 views per week, and a total whopping 36,578 views! But these views only came mostly from players from the NA forum and people with access to the link to this webpage.

So to expand, I will need to purchase the rights of the webpage from Weebly which is currently hosting my webpage and create the domain “blitzguru.net”. This will allow anyone to be able to find Blitz Guru on Google or any main search engine, making it available to a wider audience and not just limited to the audiences of the NA forums. By purchasing the rights to Blitz Guru, I will be able to gain more views and popularity because by having an independent domain and not “blitzguru.weebly.com” will allow people to have easier access to the webpage and a better experience on the site itself. 

But I would like to ask you for some help. Owning a website is costly, so if you are able, I am opening up donations for my website/blog Blitz Guru. My intentions are to keep this website ad free for a cleaner and user friendlier experience and accessible to anyone with access to the internet, which is why I am asking for donations. Even though the NA server has been last on many server wide events such as the Rise of Continents, we can be first website dedicated to helping players in WoT Blitz and WoT Generals. I have been working hard, trying to provide players with current news, reviews, and guides. And by donating, I will continue to do so, working harder and providing you with even better content rich reviews and guides and even earlier breaking news! 

This means a lot to me and it would be great if you can help support me. Thank you!

I greatly appreciate it!

-Mike

Note: If you would like to help support this website, please visit General News to donate.

Edited by GenericMIKE, 09 January 2016 - 09:50 PM.

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

DysfunctionalDiversion #2 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:51 PM

I throw games so you don't have to carry.

• Players
  • 14854 battles
  • [MAHOU]

Congrats Mike!

I hope you have more success with your webpage!

"I try too hard... to not try at all."

PURPL + Weeb

GenericMIKE #3 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:53 PM

The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

• Players
  • 38607 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostDysfunctionalDiversion, on 09 January 2016 - 04:51 PM, said:

Congrats Mike!

I hope you have more success with your webpage!

Thank you! It's been a long month. :)

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!

hatedfate #4 Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:31 PM

Reality continues to ruin my life.

• Players
  • 35107 battles
  • [RGN]

good luck and most of all have fun while your doing it!

p.s. have fun with the press account :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users