Jump to content


So What Happened to [KRIEG] Members?

where are they now KRIEG uscum uni-scum

  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

FlammeumDraco333 #1 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:06 PM

    18 Y.O. Boomer

  • Players
  • 15306 battles
  • 3,333
  • [META]
  • Member since:
    06-22-2015

As most of us already know, someone allegedly hacked into Concep's account and disbanded [KRIEG]. However, what happened to everyone else?

 

After some searching around, I've found that a fairly large portion of [KRIEG] decided to make their own clan: Uni-Scum [USCUM]. However, this still only accounts for about one half of the [KRIEG] population. I know a few members (like Zennosha) have joined other clans, so I assume that this is what happened to most of [KRIEG]'s members. If anyone knows where the rest went, do tell so that we know who to look out for on the battlefield (and who NOT to use as meatshields).:P


View PostSystemrename, on 03 February 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whatever, since people seem content with the plain oleophobic coating and dragging their meaty, calloused workman's thumbs around like proto-lizards sliding up out of the primordial ooze onto dry land, it's just more for me.  I'm happy to float on fiber and run circles around you filthy casuals. Eat my dust, snail thumbs.

 Sauce

If þou hæst ane anime līcnesse, þīne opinīoun mēneþ no-þing.

 


Silevern #2 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:08 PM

    To Valhalla! Witness me!

  • Players
  • 17616 battles
  • 4,524
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014
I think they simply renamed their clan to USCUM. I don't know much about clan gossip though


Putins_Chariot #3 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

    Admiral Kitty

  • Players
  • 22246 battles
  • 6,166
  • Member since:
    08-24-2014
Hasnt krieg been mostly inactive since XPD? I thought XPD was the First Order of wot blitz (Star wars reference)

Red_Ping #4 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23021 battles
  • 2,062
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012
As far as i know there is no such a thing as '' hacks '' in blitz....
                           
                            Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.           
 
                                                                                  

                                           


Silevern #5 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

    To Valhalla! Witness me!

  • Players
  • 17616 battles
  • 4,524
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostTwistedMetaI_, on 13 January 2016 - 05:10 PM, said:

As far as i know there is no such a thing as '' hacks '' in blitz....

 

He means hack as in "broke into and gained access to" concep's account, not the kind of hacking like giving a BT-2 the effective armor of an IS-7.


Red_Ping #6 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23021 battles
  • 2,062
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012

View PostSilevern, on 13 January 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

 

He means hack as in "broke into and gained access to" concep's account, not the kind of hacking like giving a BT-2 the effective armor of an IS-7.

 

well...That is what u get for sharing your password around if that is the case...
                           
                            Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.           
 
                                                                                  

                                           


Silevern #7 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

    To Valhalla! Witness me!

  • Players
  • 17616 battles
  • 4,524
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostTwistedMetaI_, on 13 January 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

 

well...That is what u get for sharing your password around if that is the case...

 

You don't have to share your password for an account to get hacked. Technically, simply guessing different passwords counts as hacking. Most hackers do this kind of thing... they just set up a computer program that will go down the list of possible passwords and test them. That's why most websites will recommend that your password has a minimum length and contains symbols and numbers and capital letters and stuff.


tankboss41 #8 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24322 battles
  • 1,508
  • [MFW]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2014
Most likely they are inactive, i havent seen many Kreig on since the downfall. Not everyone plays this game 24/7 365 days a year for life....

 

                                    Si vis pacem para bellum

 

 

 


Red_Ping #9 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23021 battles
  • 2,062
  • Member since:
    07-05-2012

View PostSilevern, on 13 January 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

You don't have to share your password for an account to get hacked. Technically, simply guessing different passwords counts as hacking. Most hackers do this kind of thing... they just set up a computer program that will go down the list of possible passwords and test them. That's why most websites will recommend that your password has a minimum length and contains symbols and numbers and capital letters and stuff.

 

Yeah...I don't think anyone will give the time neither the effort to '' hack '' a mobile game account....
                           
                            Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.           
 
                                                                                  

                                           


FlammeumDraco333 #10 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:36 PM

    18 Y.O. Boomer

  • Players
  • 15306 battles
  • 3,333
  • [META]
  • Member since:
    06-22-2015

View PostTwistedMetaI_, on 13 January 2016 - 04:32 PM, said:

 

Yeah...I don't think anyone will give the time neither the effort to '' hack '' a mobile game account....

 

You'd be surprised about what people will do...

View PostSystemrename, on 03 February 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whatever, since people seem content with the plain oleophobic coating and dragging their meaty, calloused workman's thumbs around like proto-lizards sliding up out of the primordial ooze onto dry land, it's just more for me.  I'm happy to float on fiber and run circles around you filthy casuals. Eat my dust, snail thumbs.

 Sauce

If þou hæst ane anime līcnesse, þīne opinīoun mēneþ no-þing.

 


Camoisland #11 Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:38 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8297 battles
  • 3,403
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014

View PostSilevern, on 13 January 2016 - 01:27 PM, said:

 

You don't have to share your password for an account to get hacked. Technically, simply guessing different passwords counts as hacking. Most hackers do this kind of thing... they just set up a computer program that will go down the list of possible passwords and test them. That's why most websites will recommend that your password has a minimum length and contains symbols and numbers and capital letters and stuff.

 

its called brute-forcing, but wargaming's site has a capatcha if you try to enter a password incorrectly.

LAPPELduvide #12 Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

    PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

  • Players
  • 24316 battles
  • 7,049
  • [ANEKI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

I have my own clan that I like to reside in. It's like my own little private getaway 

Spoiler

 


Edited by Zennosha, 13 January 2016 - 10:08 PM.

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 


HoovesLikeJagger #13 Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 36549 battles
  • 70
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

Many in Krieg were inactive....was not real what was represented cause of the accounts that no longer play.  The active ones are what makes up USCUM currently.

 

Krieg was inactive before XPD was formed.

 


 

 

 

All Tier X in the Garage 


LAPPELduvide #14 Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:21 PM

    PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

  • Players
  • 24316 battles
  • 7,049
  • [ANEKI]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View Postcowpatties1, on 13 January 2016 - 03:52 PM, said:

Many in Krieg were inactive....was not real what was represented cause of the accounts that no longer play.  The active ones are what makes up USCUM currently.

 

Krieg was inactive before XPD was formed.

 

Savage


┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 


HoovesLikeJagger #15 Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:14 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 36549 battles
  • 70
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

What?

 

Stated is truth...

 


 

 

 

All Tier X in the Garage 


Aivris #16 Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:23 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8126 battles
  • 8,021
  • [PBKAC]
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012
Who's Zennosha?


Doomking11 #17 Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:46 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 67354 battles
  • 643
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostFog_Cruiser_Australia, on 13 January 2016 - 07:23 PM, said:

Who's Zennosha?

 

is the girl's voice inside the latest tier V jap tank donated from WG...

 


Bville #18 Posted 18 January 2016 - 05:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 5695 battles
  • 81
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014
^lol

 

                     

 

 


Kangthekid #19 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:44 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37757 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
We half way in clan discount lvl4, beat 90% of the clans out there,not sure why some people trying so hard to spread the words that krieg is "inactive" . 

RCC74 #20 Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33214 battles
  • 359
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View PostKangtheBlitzJunkie, on 19 January 2016 - 05:44 PM, said:

We half way in clan discount lvl4, beat 90% of the clans out there,not sure why some people trying so hard to spread the words that krieg is "inactive" . 

 

Active clans are already at 100%. Also you can't deny that Kreig didn't go inactive. There's a reason there's XPD now. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users