Windows 10 PC Blitz Bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TheFritzBitz17 #1 Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8539 battles
  • [273]
Whenever I play a battle, the game just locks up and freezes in the middle of the game. I'm running it on an Asus Q552 and have tried the game on each settings of graphics and it does it on each one. Any suggestions on what to do to solve it? Currently my only solution is to power down my laptop and restart it, which I don't like to do often.

_elderbug_ #2 Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 269 battles

First up restarting before playing Blitz is a good idea for any Windows device.

Then you could check the native graphics settings of your device, you will have to research what all the potential options are for your particular graphics chipset.

Basically I would start by "dumbing things down". Make life easier for your device.

If you haven't already then lower the graphic settings in Blitz too. Go as low as you can and then work back up from there.

I am not sure if this works on Windows but there is a mod for extremely low settings (and high settings) on the download page, If that mod is not up to date check every day or two, the people that created it update it quickly each new release. 

http://blitzworldoftanks.com/download/

EB>

tlouie:- Don't forget, this is a game. Any semblance to reality is purely coincidental, and will be corrected in the next update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users