• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rev_ianc_bell #1 Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26516 battles
  • [PRD]

Predators Clan Supply Team-building Exercise

In an effort to drive teamwork, forum use, teamspeak use and the availabillity of discounts to clan members I am launching a competition for members of PDR and PDR-R as well as MASHU. The campaign starts at 12:01 Eastern Time January 17th (9:01 PM Jan 16 Pacific time) until 11:59 Pacific time Jan 31 (2:59 AM Eastern time, Feb 1st) - that works out to be approximately 2 weeks plus 3 hours to get your entries in.

Rewards: $10 itunes or google play gift card code for the top two members by base XP in qualifying entries.

The objective is not only to encourage clan members to work together more, use teamspeak more and use the forums more but also to drive the availability of Clan Supply levels to maximum in as short a time period as possible.

How to play: Qualifying entries will be screenshots of team results where either a Crucial Contribution or Brothers in Arms award has been won by a platoon consisting of PDR and/or PDR-R and/or MASHU members - driving vehicles of Tier V or higher. There is no limit on the number of entries. Each clan member will have the base XP added up for each qualifying entry and the two highest totals will receive the prizes. All entrants will have the Clan Supply Campaign Ribbon added to their roster record.

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 17 January 2016 - 04:43 PM.

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Forgotten_Fox #2 Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

Zootopia's Slyest Fox

• Players
  • 32411 battles
  • [PURPL]

Here:http://imgur.com/a/Yau6r

me and Boomerscooners tooned up for some fun t9 grinding... We made 38,937 XP.

THAT IS A LOT!! I made 19,647 XP, with boomer holding 19,290.

wishing everyone (if any?) good luck in the contest!

(if we make more, ill update as needed)

Edited by Forgotten_Tanker, 25 January 2016 - 10:46 PM.

Premium Collection Complete: All Premium Tanks Currently Owned.

Most Valued Tanks: IS-6 Fearless, Ke-Ni Otsu, Snowstorm 8,8CM Jagdtiger, and my personal favorite, being the hardest to aquire, the M60.

Rev_ianc_bell #3 Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26516 battles
  • [PRD]

lol I just tried to look at the link and imgur says it is "too busy" and I should try again in a few minutes.

Oh imgur!

Carzman_12 and I got some good ones in as well.

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Rev_ianc_bell #4 Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26516 battles
  • [PRD]

Wow. So I didn't post my secreenshots and despite my knowing that some of you were trying to participate no one posted any before the contest closed. 

We'll shoutout to Carzman_12 and lego_austin aka Forgotten_tanker and to Boomerscooners for your efforts, and to Stealth_ABS for graciously hosting us on the MASHU teamspeak server.

Congrats Forgotten and Boomer. Your gift cards are on the way.

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 05 February 2016 - 07:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users