Rant Club—Noobs, Cap Rushers, Campers, MM, Arty, Hackers, Cheats, etc.

Noobs Cap Rushers Campers Matchmaking Artillery Hackers Cheat Shots

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

The_Great_T #161 Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10283 battles
  • [H3]

Now for a bit of blowing off steam...

Today I was playing on the really forest-y map (I can never remeber names) and I always go up the hill 'cause that were all the important fighting goes down and some bright spark in a vk 30.02 rolled in front of me and parked, moving their turret from side to side looking around. I've encountered a great many technical difficulties in my day and assumed he was waiting out some bad ping. I try to go around them but they keep blocking my way and firing to either side of me so I just planted a shell in their side (I was in my t150 or whichever and had the rapid fire gun that only does around 90 damage so it was a very mild wanting shot) and he keeps blocking me but doesn't shoot back. By the time they're dead, most of our team was too and they chatted something to the effect of 'bravo, genius'. It was bizarre.

-The Great T

The_Great_T #162 Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:20 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10283 battles
  • [H3]

Today there was someone in need of a gaming dictionary in Jadgtiger who I shot a bunch of times from across the map. When they were dispensed of by a teammate they chatted "fu camping m103". Mind you, I was simply on the other side of a map intent of brawling and I just happened to have a shot and took it, sniping, not camping but they were quite adamant that I was a war criminal. Some completely uninvolved tiger II also informed me to "Cover your ***". I simply responded with "okay...?"

There was also someone on my team with an obj. 268 who took the reloading button quite literally, using it after every shot, rather than just to signify flanking. It was a funny battle.

-The Great T

The_Great_T #163 Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10283 battles
  • [H3]

What the devs. Really need to work on is something against platoon trolls who decide the best use of their time is to fight tier nines with an Ltr. Or some other tier one. Once on something like my fifth battle of the night with one on my team I just blew up an Ms-1 and they were indignant. They spent the rest of the battle complaining and I just told them to stop acting like it wasn't their fault and the best they could muster was "well..."

Once I actually asked a T95 why they brought one along and they said "to scout", they didn't tall me why they just didn't bring a Preshing.

-The Great T

jon66_1 #164 Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20022 battles
I've noticed that one of the reasons a team fails is people who don't know how to line up in a group when shooting around a building etc. all it takes is one in a group of tanks to make everyone reposition after every shot. Or worse they get right behind so you can't back up and you loose half your hit points while reloading. Positioning can make or break a team rushing the hill on the Mines and bad drivers who get hung up on your side or don't leave room next to a rock so you have to stop and start again loosing precious seconds when trying to take the plateau. UHG! 

LkASr #165 Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19029 battles
  • [MAHOU]
I don't mind cap rushers and op players at all but what type of tankers I REALLY HATE the most are nOObs and campers. They get me into my nerves!!! Might as well start teamkilling them if they are REALLY USELESS... Tho i would not be able to but i just wish i can to teach them a valuable lesson or two

"Enemy Armor Is Destroyed!" o7 |||  "Never Surrender!"||| Tanks: 40+ |||  WoT Generals Beta Tester 

WoT Blitz's [MAHOU] Mercenary ||| ✪ American,✙  German , & ❀  Japanese  Tanker

WoTB Instructor: My Guides(<-Click Here) ||| O.T.: ||| Sig Tank: T20 ||| Wr58%, Star 1: ~1.295WN82440

///Other games:, Uniwar  (same user) [Online] /// Chara on pic Daphnis  /// Anime: AoT S3, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Panbun #166 Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

Rant Log - ArkioLite324: Entry #3

Today, there were many things that I could rant about. For now, I'll just leave you with this instead of a giant wall of negativity:

:angry:

Edited by ArkioLite324, 19 October 2014 - 06:56 AM.

SGM_zorbaz #167 Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Executive Officer & CWNA Council

• Players
  • 25312 battles
  • [SRT]

:facepalm:

^ That described my face earlier today, I do not wish to rage or rant but some times. I have to just shake my head in wonder.

"Show me a man with grit, skill and zeal, who fears and overcomes fears, and I will show you a Spartan." 

SGM_zorbaz[SRT]Officer, μολὼν λαβέ

Gepard_Neum #168 Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3932 battles
Im so frustrated i want to kill! My winrate dropped too bad around .40% due to massive losing streak and stupid team. I already thrown my ipad twice due to frustration! Its already been 2 days and i want to smash this ipad againts the wall or anybodies face who will pass by me. I am cursing all my heart while playing. The negativity is already rising in me. Noobs everywhere god dam it! 4 vs 1 and i already killed 2 but this basterds are only watching me from like 40 meters wth! I tried to put down my ipad for couple of hours when i get back its still the same losing streak. I might break this ipad to pieces already. God dam this game! If only i ran into some decent teams. I tried to carry i die most of the time but still have the highest damage done. I really want to release this frustration i have! Forgive me for the negative aura i brought but its really getting me to the edge.
Tanks: T-44, T-54, IS-3, IS-8, Tiger 2, E 75, T-150, KV-3, M3-Light

LkASr #169 Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19029 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostGepard_Neum, on 19 October 2014 - 04:10 AM, said:

Im so frustrated i want to kill! My winrate dropped too bad around .40% due to massive losing streak and stupid team. I already thrown my ipad twice due to frustration! Its already been 2 days and i want to smash this ipad againts the wall or anybodies face who will pass by me. I am cursing all my heart while playing. The negativity is already rising in me. Noobs everywhere god dam it! 4 vs 1 and i already killed 2 but this basterds are only watching me from like 40 meters wth! I tried to put down my ipad for couple of hours when i get back its still the same losing streak. I might break this ipad to pieces already. God dam this game! If only i ran into some decent teams. I tried to carry i die most of the time but still have the highest damage done. I really want to release this frustration i have! Forgive me for the negative aura i brought but its really getting me to the edge.

Ye, i had that experience twice (well, minus the iphone/ipad throwing), but i'm still hanging tho

"Enemy Armor Is Destroyed!" o7 |||  "Never Surrender!"||| Tanks: 40+ |||  WoT Generals Beta Tester 

WoT Blitz's [MAHOU] Mercenary ||| ✪ American,✙  German , & ❀  Japanese  Tanker

WoTB Instructor: My Guides(<-Click Here) ||| O.T.: ||| Sig Tank: T20 ||| Wr58%, Star 1: ~1.295WN82440

///Other games:, Uniwar  (same user) [Online] /// Chara on pic Daphnis  /// Anime: AoT S3, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Goat_Rodeo #170 Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11954 battles
  • [III-X]

View PostGepard_Neum, on 19 October 2014 - 12:10 PM, said:

Weekends are the absolute all time worst......try just getting the 3x experience for each tank and then put the ipad down before your out $800. Just go into every game thinking they're all potoatos. There's something very wrong when TDs lead the charge, heavy's snipe, and mediums hide behind rocks until the very end, pop out with full HP and then get smoked within seconds.....

goat_rodeo_leo_eng.jpeg

VICTIM OF THE GREAT 3.H8 BELARUSIAN THROW OF 2017. 

#NOTMYUPDATE 

ELSancho72 #171 Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7268 battles
  • [VBFG1]

Did everyone just stop wanting to rant? You know what grinds my gears? People who start the game off with SOS, SOS, Affirmitive, Negative, its like they are so excited to just hit a button and make somethng happen.. i want to KEEL them... and those are the ones on my team... ha ha... rant done.. steam blown.. off to grind my way to a Maus...

Kill Em All.............

RWS2007 #172 Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9015 battles
There I was, fending off the other mediums in my 62 hull down, I had 2 t44's making sure I did not get rushed. Than BAM, off the t44's go running away.... Leaving me to the rats. Gone I was, they rushed over the hill I knew what was coming... I loaded adrenaline, my thoughts where "I will try to do the most damage I can." I managed to get a few shots off, but.... I knew it was all over. Bail Out, I heard. Knowing the game was over... The enemy has won.

BAWS4050 #173 Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:28 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5911 battles
  • [PRAVA]

View PostELSancho72, on 07 January 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

Did everyone just stop wanting to rant? You know what grinds my gears? People who start the game off with SOS, SOS, Affirmitive, Negative, its like they are so excited to just hit a button and make somethng happen.. i want to KEEL them... and those are the ones on my team... ha ha... rant done.. steam blown.. off to grind my way to a Maus...

Imagine wanting to kill someone for making a few blipping noises lol

ELSancho72 #174 Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7268 battles
  • [VBFG1]

Todays entry of : You know what grinds my gears?

The choppy playback that is plaguing v1.5.1 

I was out strolling along, in my VK 45.02B, doing the grind to the Maus, when bang, enemy in site, then 2, then all of them right in front of me, appearing after a choppy screen refresh. Needless to say, they circle me, hit the side and rear, and BOOM! Dead! Managed only to get 1 shot off, and it hit nothing... at least according to the end game stats... and you are now 20 to 30k  poorer, with barely 100 experience points to show for it.

Ok.. todays rant over... back to the grind.. Maus...Maus.. Maus.. here i come...

Kill Em All.............

Yfilc #175 Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11285 battles
Annoyed. I was on a ledge providing cover fire for a platoon mate who was getting shot at and trying to run. This stupid troll T1 Heavy pushes me off the ledge so I get attacked and die. 

__Marethyu__ #176 Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:39 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13090 battles
  • [SR-71]
lol

sig.png

Klaus_Klavier #177 Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17129 battles
Doing 800-1000 damage in a tier IV game but out of nowhere some stupid Japanese high pen 57mm chews you up and makes your life a mess

The E25 Whisperer

"Beware for those who those who stare into the abyss....lest the abyss stares back" 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users