bug glitch battle count

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Panbun #1 Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

Hi forumers! pershing06 would just like me to let as many people who are concerned know that he has been unable to post on the forums for at least a month now, but he is perfectly fine. There's just a bug on the forums that prevents him from typing anything. He has 0 warning points, and the issue has persisted over multiple devices and many restarts. Here is a screenshot of what he was getting:
http://imgur.com/RjTPKMo

For now, he absolutely will not be leaving the forums, and will check in at some point each day while using the Mobile Version of the forums.

I contacted a WG staff member, and they said that the bug that prevents pershing06 and some other players from posting on the forums using the Full Version is also tied with the 'live-tracking' of the battle count and clan tag details under the profile picture. But, WG also said that these bugs are known issues, and a fix will be applied ASAP.

If anyone else is experiencing a problem similar to the one that he experiencing, WG recommends that you send a ticket to Support, which will help them track the issue.

LAPPELduvide #2 Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:24 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]
Hmm, no wonder I still have no clan tags and my battle count is off by like ~700 games 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

Panbun #3 Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View PostZennosha, on 27 January 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

Hmm, no wonder I still have no clan tags and my battle count is off by like ~700 games 

So you're already over 20 000 battles? You should have told me!

LAPPELduvide #4 Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:33 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View PostFog_Cruiser_Australia, on 27 January 2016 - 01:26 AM, said:

So you're already over 20 000 battles? You should have told me!

It wasn't anything exceptional to me, considering how badly I've been playing since the update, I think I lost my 20000th battle miserably, and it was in the middle of like a 5 loss streak. 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

Panbun #5 Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View PostZennosha, on 27 January 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

It wasn't anything exceptional to me, considering how badly I've been playing since the update, I think I lost my 20000th battle miserably, and it was in the middle of like a 5 loss streak. 

WelI started playing Blitz before you, and now as of this post, you have 3.206125039669946 times more battles than I do. I think that shows how dedicated you are and that's a big deal IMO.

koop123 #6 Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8331 battles

Was wondering why my battle count was stuck---------omg, it is 2:37am right now. I have to be up by 6. Why on earth am I on this forum right now??? For the first time in a long time I played during my old late night Blitzathon time. The fam is asleep and I could play a long session with no interruption. 

Do any of you play other servers?

If play was harsh on NA I just switched to Asia or RU. Then checked back. I have to say, I had fun and it felt like it used to when I started getting into this game.

Do any of you use Blitz Commander? It is free and I like having simple commands typed out with the press of a button. Anyway, I need to find a way to sleep. . .

Edited by _Irregular_Apocalypse_, 27 January 2016 - 10:42 AM.

WR~0.23% Damage Ratio~.0009  WN9~ 35.  Avg Tier~1.10

Panbun #7 Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View Post_Irregular_Apocalypse_, on 27 January 2016 - 08:41 PM, said:

Was wondering why my battle count was stuck---------omg, it is 2:37am right now. I have to be up by 6. Why on earth am I on this forum right now??? For the first time in a long time I played during my old late night Blitzathon time. The fam is asleep and I could play a long session with no interruption. 

Do any of you play other servers?

If play was harsh on NA I just switched to Asia or RU. Then checked back. I have to say, I had fun and it felt like it used to when I started getting into this game.

Do any of you use Blitz Commander? It is free and I like having simple commands typed out with the press of a button. Anyway, I need to find a way to sleep. . .

I tried playing on the Asia server once, but my ping was almost the same as playing on the NA server...

koop123 #8 Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8331 battles

View PostFog_Cruiser_Australia, on 27 January 2016 - 02:11 PM, said:

I tried playing on the Asia server once, but my ping was almost the same as playing on the NA server...

This is weird Fog, but to me 100 feels pretty close to 300. I only played once on the East Coast since downloading the game. The fam has a house in Ocean City (wife's side, they came over from Sicily after the big quake in 1968. Bought a house, a business and shipped the whole clan overhere. My family has a vacation parking spot at Zuma Beach) and I played with 25 ping. The game felt amazing, fluid and responsive. Makes no sense why it doesn't bother me to play on RU and Asia. I always thought high ping was a bigger factor then it is. I know Johan in our clan has like 25 trillion ping and he is an amazing tanker.

WR~0.23% Damage Ratio~.0009  WN9~ 35.  Avg Tier~1.10

Also tagged with bug, glitch, battle, count

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users