win10 mm matchmaker

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jylpah #1 Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 83 battles

Dear WG,

Thanks for making a Win 10 PC client, but as it stands it is next to useless since PC players are put into a separate MM queue and there are not many people playing it. Wait times are several minutes and there are only players at lower tiers (I-VI). Mouse and keyboard does not really make that big difference so why don't you go ahead and put Win 10 PC clients to the same iOS/Android tablet queue?

Once there are more Win 10 PC players AND if your data shows that mouse+keyboard really makes a difference in game play (I doubt), then you can separate PC client to its own queue, but at the moment you are just sabotaging your own efforts. This is a clear chicken-and-egg problem. You are preventing the Win 10 PC client from becoming more popular. 

I still play mostly with iPad, but occasionally with PC.

Jingles made his point clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ukeo10xa_U

Jylpah[AFK] @EU           Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tank Ranking Tiers V-X

veetoh #2 Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10377 battles
We just have to wait a bit, then the PC players will start to have tier 9 and 10's.

KRIEG | USCUM | NE | PRAMO

YouTube channel - Dark Purple Veetoh

pasdxd #3 Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:48 PM

Creepy Profile Pic Connoisseur

• Players
  • 21279 battles
  • [SCAMO]
WG is afraid that those who use keyboard and mouse will whoop those who use touchscreen. I'm not exactly sure why they think that though. 

gargoyle_2200 #4 Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:15 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14557 battles
  • [SRT_]

View Postpasdxd, on 05 February 2016 - 06:48 AM, said:

WG is afraid that those who use keyboard and mouse will whoop those who use touchscreen. I'm not exactly sure why they think that though. 

If I remember right they tested this when WoT XBox was released. The PC players had a clear advantage over the console players. I'm assuming they either used the results of the last test in making this decision, or else they did another test and came to the same result.

PixelRage #5 Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:26 PM

Professional Easter Egg Hunter

• Players
  • 15170 battles
I feel like this wouldn't be a problem. I have played the PC version and the controls are so clunky and bad that there isn't much of an advantage, if the controls were set out like WoT PC then it would be a different story 

Your friendly banned forumer

https://www.youtube..../PixelRageGames

Post_game #6 Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 42111 battles
I would like to see the numbers on PC increase as well.  That said imho the PC players would have an advantage over the mobile players.  CoD is so much easier on PC.  Bigger screens make for more accurate shooting.  Idk thats just my thought.  The comment about PC winning over console is so true.  I have played the xbox version and the controls are brutal for me.

Sure_man_tank #7 Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3726 battles
  • [III-H]
If a PC player platoons with a Blitz player on mobile then he gets in the mobile queue with the mobile player. If you're having trouble, try platooning with someone who's on mobile.

*Clickbait*

Premiums: IS-6, AT-15A, Pz. S35, T7 Combat Car, T2 Light, Locust, Pz. IV Anko SP, Kuro Mori Mine

Also tagged with win10, mm, matchmaker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users