Report a Bug

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

googwot2 #61 Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 288 battles

Do you even care or follow this thread WOT???

It's been a major problem (freezing in sniper mode) and has rendered my game unplayable!You will get no more of my time till you fix this major gameplay issuse for Windows 10 users!

Tyslong #62 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:51 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26844 battles
  • [750H]

Im not sure if this is the right area for this information.  Im sure you are well aware of players getting bad ping.  I expierienced it in the middle of games tanks would freeze or start flying. I came to realize the bad ping was being caused by members of my household logging in to Facebook or Snap Chat.  Any time my wife or one of my kids gets on them , the ping goes from 089 -1400 .  I came to the conclusion my wireless router must not have had the capacity for multiple devices. It was a base model in the low price range.  I replaced it with a top of the line , dual band wireless router for multiple devices.  This failed to remedy the problem. I hope with this information you can follow up on the issue.  Your techinical expertice is what is needed.   Thankyou and great game.      Tyslong 

str8blk #63 Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:13 AM

Private

• Players
  • 946 battles
Here's a bug the people who get out of the map on copperfeild and there is no time or penalty for being outside of the map please fix its annoying. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users