Another guy starting to look

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Smacked_down #21 Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3615 battles

View Posttanker_sniper50, on 09 February 2016 - 08:04 PM, said:

You could join my new clan [USMCS] as i just made it i only have 2 other members but they are pretty good and we don't really care what level of tanks you have as long as you like to play, Semper Fidelis is our motto, Always Faithful is the translation ;)

Thanks for the offer, tanker_sniper50. I'm looking for a clan that does have some Power going already (I really hope I don't sound snotty here) - I really wish your clan the best. (P.S. Retired Army here so.... hahaha!)

View Postchessredpanda, on 09 February 2016 - 08:14 PM, said:

-Azul will accept you!Just message me in game or here

This clan looks like it has promise. Giving me something to think about.

View Post65swiss, on 09 February 2016 - 08:21 PM, said:

The storm(STORM)(ST2RM) would be happy to have you. We are one of the upper clan families. Send us a request.

Thunderstorm Division 1 looks pretty amazing - Is Division 2 a feeder or just a sister clan?

Join FLEET of Fog Today! We're looking for Brilliant Tankers 

with a Great Attitude!

Herodotus4 #22 Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22482 battles
  • [SRT_]

If you just want platoon mates, just ask people. 90% of those on this forum will be happy to do a little stress relief at tier 5-6, myself included (leopard does not count; after a couple of games in that I just want to hit something, so many 2k damage losses.)

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

Smacked_down #23 Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3615 battles

View PostHerodotus4, on 12 February 2016 - 04:48 AM, said:

If you just want platoon mates, just ask people. 90% of those on this forum will be happy to do a little stress relief at tier 5-6, myself included (leopard does not count; after a couple of games in that I just want to hit something, so many 2k damage losses.)

I like platooning - but love the comradery of a clan. I WILL be platooning with people as I get to know them, and they get to know me - so long as we can also VoiP (half the fun!), But my quest for a clan WILL continue, even if I have to put it on hold for a while to wait for the arbitrary stats to cause a sparkle in someone's eye. LOL

with a Great Attitude!

Herodotus4 #24 Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22482 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostSmacked_down, on 12 February 2016 - 07:58 AM, said:

I like platooning - but love the comradery of a clan. I WILL be platooning with people as I get to know them, and they get to know me - so long as we can also VoiP (half the fun!), But my quest for a clan WILL continue, even if I have to put it on hold for a while to wait for the arbitrary stats to cause a sparkle in someone's eye. LOL

Well, tier 9-10 is pretty different from tiers 6-7 so for most clans (my own included) we want to see someone who can do well at high tiers as well as low tiers. Also, PM inbound with our discord server invite code. It's not exactly a secret place.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

Smacked_down #25 Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:19 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3615 battles

View PostHerodotus4, on 12 February 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

Well, tier 9-10 is pretty different from tiers 6-7 so for most clans (my own included) we want to see someone who can do well at high tiers as well as low tiers. Also, PM inbound with our discord server invite code. It's not exactly a secret place.

Oh, I know it is different - and yeah, I'm new to the game, but I'm not new to World of Tanks, and though good teams vs. bad teams counts for more up-tier, I am beyond confident that I am good at any tier, as the general method of playing requires a lot of experience with tanks and knowing weakspots, using terrain, view-range, etc. I had 21K games in the PC Version of the game, from tier 1 to 10, so I know the deal. I don't mean to sound snide - I really don't, but knowing is knowing. I can and WILL learn things here in Blitz - but how to be a good tanker in general is already ingrained. 

with a Great Attitude!

Smacked_down #26 Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:40 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3615 battles

Update: I wanted everyone to know that out of the blue I was recruited into an up and coming clan: [FLEET] Fleet of Fog! I'll make member 19 if the Clan Commander actually keeps me when he finds out his Deputy Commander recruited me tonight! LOL 

I want to give a big shout out to you ALL for being encouraging and supportive over the last couple of days, not the least of which are:

Herodotus4 - Thanks for the information and wisdom,

Major_BUZZK1LL - I'll still gladly hop onto your Discord and perhaps help with some "production" if you ever need me,

chessredpanda - for your kind clan invite,

65Swiss  - for yours as well (even though I was shockingly disbelieving),

and

1991Syclone - for your kindnesses and friending me in-game.

Great bunch of guys welcoming me to Blitz - I appreciate every one of you (as well as the guys I didn't mention)!

with a Great Attitude!

JiffyJaffs #27 Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5503 battles
  • [LOC]

Join me

-UK-

Smacked_down #28 Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:45 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3615 battles

View PostJiffyJaffs, on 15 February 2016 - 08:45 AM, said:

Join me

-UK-

Already joined FLEET as the post above yours indicated - but thanks for the invite!

with a Great Attitude!

Drakecon #29 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 26741 battles
  • [PURPL]

What is this super old gem I found down here?

"We make war so that we may be at peace."

Check out our Discord here

Player_12445567341232353 #30 Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hammer of Dogface

• Players
  • 14363 battles
I was worried till I looked at the date lol wonder why its up at the top....drake what did you do :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users