In game chat mute.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Xx_Pastafarian_xX #1 Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:03 AM

Private

• Players
  • 28059 battles
  • [4FUN]
I would've loved to see an in game mute button for individual players or a general whole team mute at times. I am aware communication is needed in game,but we've all played with them..Usually dead players that have rushed or done something of thier own making and are too narcissistic or mentally inept to admit to thier intellectual mistake or the players that complain,I refer this this as Faux Patton Syndrome, if you don't play the game thier way. They have nothing to offer but unoriginal insults or very flawed strategy. These people fail to realize they are NOT motivating anyone, but are mearly distractions to those still functioning or trying to as a viable team member. This game is good entertainment,but a good number of players bleed the fun from this game. Which is sad really. 

eligbcfhb #2 Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:42 AM

Private

• Players
  • 14911 battles
They are really tough when they are anonymous!

Niikemi_MKIV #3 Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16691 battles
  • [EAP]

Would honestly be better than removing global chat(which I believe won't make a difference for most of us)

"It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path..."

tankboss41 #4 Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24307 battles
  • [MFW]
Blame wargaming for taking away gen chat now the chatterboxes are gonna blabber away in game! They better bring back gen chat or this game is gonna be in turmoil soon!

Si vis pacem para bellum

Flyz_it_Dies_XD #5 Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17922 battles
  • [ACTIV]
No, we actually need in-game chat to communicate. We just don't need General chat because people go on there and be annoying. Then people get butt hurt when someone offends them. Plus a bunch of wanky little 12 year old's go on there and act very immature.

SU-152 is love SU-152 is life

Hardcore Conservative 

If you get in my way I will find a way to get you killed don't try me

Favorite Tanks: SU-152 ; T-62a; Matilda; Chi-Ri; T-34-85; T-95; Kuro Mori Mine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users