Experience Problem

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

axShifty #1 Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 801 battles

Hello,

This is regarding World of Tanks: Blitz for the iPhone 5S.

There have recently been some issues with experience needed to research tanks, specifically the Tiger I and IS in my situation.

Upon looking through the tech tree, they average under 30k experience needed, but click them, and it goes up to 50-60k.

Having research prior tanks to come up short after countless hours of saving, can do someone a small portion of stress.

Any possibility of fixing this issue to resolve unnnessesary spending of over 50k free xp (Only sharing amount so you know the time put in).

Thank you.

Ryan_Dazel #2 Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8771 battles
  • [CSA10]
Which tanks are you researching them from?

I like turtlez

barca_fan_1967 #3 Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

Blaugrana al vent

• Players
  • 34179 battles
  • [DOMN8]
Screenshots?

"Illegitimi non carborundum"

acrisis #4 Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20329 battles
  • [III-X]

Welcome to the forum.

You are still new to the game. You have two tier 8 premium tanks and will now find as you're grinding up the regular lines, that the amount of XP and credits needed per tank tier goes up rather drastically at tier 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. This is by design. The lower tiers are shorter and easy. The higher tiers become progressively longer and harder to "grind". Which does give people a nudge to spend some money on the game to run with premium time, perhaps buy gold and/or credits, etc.   It is how the game is allowed to remain "free" to all. 

As to a discrepancy in number of credits needed for a certain tank, it may be that in your research you were looking at certain tanks from a different or same tier tank. Side-grading within a tier requires less xp then upgrading to the next tier.  

Again, welcome to the forum. Make sure you take your time moving up the tiers and keep that win rate stable above 50 for every tank you drive :) 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

LE_gend_VI #5 Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

The man, the myth

• Players
  • 20814 battles
  • [NIPS]
With your battle count I'd say you're not ready but there's no limits based on skills. Not saying you suck but you should focus on tier 4 and 5 right now. Learn spotting and camo. Last thing you want is to be the deciding factor in a game and not have the skills to pull off the win. Good luck

axShifty #6 Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 801 battles

I do have screenshots I just need to find a way to post them on my phone.

Edited by axShifty, 10 February 2016 - 05:32 PM.

acrisis #7 Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20329 battles
  • [III-X]

There is help for that below:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

:) 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

axShifty #8 Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 801 battles
Figuring it out now.

I will post in the newcomer tab, introduce myself before I ask for help next time. It seems it's reverted back to normal nows

Thank you very much for the help and the useful tips, I'll be wanting a few more of those from who has the time.

Foo4Boo #9 Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13642 battles
  • [VAGNA]

I've noticed this also but with different tanks.

It seems that sometimes it takes into account the Xp from the tank you would be upgrading from.

Which makes the total look less.

But if you go in through the tech tree tab it will show the higher or total XP cost, not including allready acured XP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users