ahredstealth #1 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

Device: HTC One M9

Software: Android 6.0  HTC Sense 7.0

Not Jail Broken.

I'm not sure how much of this matter for the glitch I saw, but I was in the Pz II G.  The map was Castilla.  We spawned in the area by the little village.

I went to the windmill, and was on the lower hill area.  As I crested the hill, I went into zoom mode to shoot at just the top edge of a Alteco.  I proceeded to empty my clip, and then backed up behind the upper hill edge while reloading.

My team mates lit up more tanks behind the edge, and I put my reticle over one.  I think an A-20, and then rolled slightly forward to shoot at it as I rounded the hill.

As I went into zoomed view the game looked like it was being shoot through a tube.  The graphics on screen pulled back and flopped around.  I don't remember if the controls still showed normally, but I hit the zoom mode button hoping that would fix it, and I was suddenly looking down at an overhead view of the battle.  I could see the Red Tanks huddled behind the hill, I could see the light house, out to about the river area.  I don't remember how far on either side of the hill I could see, as there are no distinguishable land marks there.

I toggled back and forth several times from "warped tube view" to "bird's eye view" and then suddenly it fixed itself.

I hope that helps.  If you need any more information I can share what I remember.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

BootlegTampico #2 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:14 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 22549 battles
I've seen this before. And it was only isolated instances, never long.

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

icu8some2 #3 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15828 battles
This has happened to me in the garage at multiple times. Tank names/usernames appear randomly all over the screen, and tank models lose their textures. All I did was restart the app and it was fine.

AntonioSoares #4 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20350 battles
arty confirmed

icu8some2 #5 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:19 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15828 battles

View PostAntonioSoares, on 10 February 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

arty confirmed

What does any of this have to do with arty? 

tlouie #6 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postahredstealth, on 10 February 2016 - 01:11 PM, said:

Device: HTC One M9

Software: Android 6.0  HTC Sense 7.0

Not Jail Broken.

I'm not sure how much of this matter for the glitch I saw, but I was in the Pz II G.  The map was Castilla.  We spawned in the area by the little village.

I went to the windmill, and was on the lower hill area.  As I crested the hill, I went into zoom mode to shoot at just the top edge of a Alteco.  I proceeded to empty my clip, and then backed up behind the upper hill edge while reloading.

My team mates lit up more tanks behind the edge, and I put my reticle over one.  I think an A-20, and then rolled slightly forward to shoot at it as I rounded the hill.

As I went into zoomed view the game looked like it was being shoot through a tube.  The graphics on screen pulled back and flopped around.  I don't remember if the controls still showed normally, but I hit the zoom mode button hoping that would fix it, and I was suddenly looking down at an overhead view of the battle.  I could see the Red Tanks huddled behind the hill, I could see the light house, out to about the river area.  I don't remember how far on either side of the hill I could see, as there are no distinguishable land marks there.

I toggled back and forth several times from "warped tube view" to "bird's eye view" and then suddenly it fixed itself.

I hope that helps.  If you need any more information I can share what I remember.

I've had this happen too, on Castilla, near the windmill hill.  It was also when I switched rapidly between Sniper and regular mode.  On Android.

thetastypie #7 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:36 PM

Blueberry Flavored

• Players
  • 19378 battles
  • [IMPR]
I have seen this happened last update a few times, it's frustrating when I wanted to shoot someone fast.

Tanks I like: T-43, T34(premium),  Ru-251, Panther M/10, Is-3 Defender

Tanks I want: T-30  Is 4 

Officer of the clan Imperium 

_TheBull_ #8 Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14784 battles
This is nothing new for me.  Doesn't happen often.  Usually when I zoom in while simultaneously trying to switch the target I'm locked onto.  Very disorienting and costly.  To undo it, you have to zoom in and out again.

dementian #9 Posted 10 February 2016 - 08:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38547 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Sounds like you had an out of body (tank) experience...are you sure you didn't die and one of your teammates brought you back?  :)

AntonioSoares #10 Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20350 battles

View Posticu8some2, on 10 February 2016 - 03:19 PM, said:

What does any of this have to do with arty? 

arty uses bird's eye view, and he mentioned that.

no. my first comment was not serious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users