Win Rates Next to Usernames?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Blackhawk39 #21 Posted 11 February 2016 - 07:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6234 battles

View Postdilusions, on 11 February 2016 - 01:57 PM, said:

There needs to be a stat for people that pad their win rate by SEAL CLUBBING all the time..

Spoiler

Savage

The best complement in wot is to be called a hacker: Blackhawk 39

Proud to be a stormtrooper in the 501XX, stay thirsty my comrades

Proud member of #TeamAnime

RedBarchetta3 #22 Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:41 PM

Verified √

• Players
  • 25578 battles
  • [DFNT]

A mark based on WR or rating such as STAR1? Bad idea. We already have bunches of players rerolling so their stats look better. Put their WR or even an indicator of players with a WR >60% on the screen and the number of rerolls will explode. Soon everyone will have >60% WR and the whole thing is pointless.

Leave it the way it is.

I strip away the old debris that hides a shining car, a brilliant red barchetta from a better vanished time

My not so helpful WOTB videos are on YouTube

The problem will solve itself with time.

acrisis #23 Posted 11 February 2016 - 08:53 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20994 battles
  • [III-C]
Yep, not week goes by and you see another blue - purple re-roll in game, or the forum, or both. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

beerusdagod #24 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26961 battles

View Post_Meta, on 11 February 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

Marks of Excellence would be pretty cool. I would not mind color coding for Green players only. You should not be able to see red. I would just like the team to know that the guy arguing against me to go hills on Port is a 40%'er and not to listen to him. I mean if they can make your toonmate orange it should be that hard to add Blue, purple, etc. 

I'd be all for it if it only showed the Green team, good point.  

View Postdilusions, on 11 February 2016 - 01:57 PM, said:

There needs to be a stat for people that pad their win rate by SEAL CLUBBING all the time..

Spoiler

Man, I totally fell for it. 

Check out my VIDEOS on my Profile Page:   http://forum.wotblit...7o7-1016011594/

ScumbagJuJu #25 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:20 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 26038 battles
  • [BE4ST]
Sure, I am down for it. Why the reroll OP?

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

Lephturn #26 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 22174 battles
  • [III-S]

It needs to be something other than overall WR. At least WR at that tier, but ideally WR in that tank.

No numbers needed - use the coding the like game uses already. Light Green 50-55, dark green 55-60 blue 60-70 , purple over 70. You don't even need the purple honestly. Don't bother with yellow or red - just normal text color unless you are 50+, I would like to see a difference between 51% and 58% because that is a big skill gap.

If you use WR in that tank you are good to go and re-rolls, seal clubbing, etc. don't matter. I don't care how many times you re-roll, if you can run 70% in a given tank then you kick butt in it. If overall win rate doesn't show in the team roster, only WR for that tank, there will be less incentive to re-roll and more incentive to rehab weak tanks.

Lephturn Triarii Signature Media Producer

Host of the World of Tanks Blitz podcast TANK BOOM!

Search for "tank boom" on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud or your podcast player of choice!

Android user? Get the Tank Boom! App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tank.boom

_Meta #27 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19456 battles
  • [SRT-]
I'm just tired of some 40% E100 barking orders thinking he should league because he's at the "top" of the lineup. It just causes too much confusion. 

"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta

Maplexi #28 Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:59 PM

152 Shades of Boom

• Players
  • 33104 battles
  • [III-Z]
Or even if they can't colour code or star the names, perhaps just have the tanks organised by the specific tankers win-rate in that tank, instead of alphanumeric sorting (within tier anyway). that way you can see where you fall, and gives more emphasis on the top tank calling the map strategy.

Sig

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users