When a Teammate runs off: an outpouring.

art love poetry confusion emotion bathinginchickenbroth

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Megalovaniac #1 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1180 battles
  • [THUGZ]

"When a Teammate runs off"

When a Teammate runs off, I feel frustrated. But not only that. I feel angry. Insulted. Slighted.

Why do they shun the companionship an camaraderie of unity? Are they above those of us who believe in harmony and unison?

I ask myself these questions with tears on my face. For I shall never truly know the answer to this deep contemplation. My soul-searching will be forever vain.

Then they die. And all is over. I carry on.

When my team does not play windmill in Winter Malinovka, I am livid. I do not understand. How is it that many feel as if the lower ground is the ideal strategy to pursue?

Do they not understand?

Can they not see?

Yea, as Solomon once said, "all is vanity. All that walketh under the sun is vanity."

And another infinitesimal portion of my soul dies and is lost forever.

When my team charges the bridge in Falls Creek, I am consternated. My brow pours sweat like my father pours liquor down his throat.

I see things, horrible things. My mind sees children screaming, bodies piling up, homes burning... it is meaningless. Oh so meaningless.

Is love but an illusion?

When a medium snipes on my team, I feel the cold grasp of death pulling me into the void.

I hear the shrieks of the eternally tortured, those whose souls had no hope in the past life, and have even less hope for all eternity.

Please, plug me back in, agent. I have seen enough. I want to continue to live in my world, even if it is a lie.

At least it's MY lie.

When i get blocked, I laugh. But it is not a laugh of joy, or amusement.

It is a howl. A bowl of sheer madness. All is vanity. The moon is blood. Drums in the deep. We cannot escape. They are coming.

Fling me from the castle walls. End my miserable existence. I wish to Kanye that all would simple end. Blackness sounds so... right.

Goodbye, world. You're probably better off without me.

I've had enough.

I love this game, 10/10.

Camoisland #2 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8297 battles
10/10 would read again

wannabeunicum #3 Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 41249 battles
  • [-MM]
If im in my Sp1c i will try to be front lines but always be ready to run. If the flank falls  I will run the hell out of there because  better 1 dead then 2 dead. But I will try to make sure that it can hold as long possible. I am [edited]platoon mate and have even doen this a few times to my toon who completel understood because its either 1 or 2 dead. But i try my best to hold the flank as long as possible. The sp1c is always in a running position due the side gun depression if you are pointing ur front you are doing everything WRONG.

Edited by wannabeunicum, 15 February 2016 - 05:49 PM.

Nightwind22 #4 Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:05 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5275 battles
  • [SPUD]
10/10 gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 m8

koop123 #5 Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8385 battles

This is wonderous, sublime. I collapsed a small star into a pocket singularity, built a modest time machine and went back to 1995 to build a geocities website-- replete with flash animation--that features this work of art.....it is of course in Papyrus font.

Due to the odd nature of Many Worlds I really went back to a universe that was very similar to the one that is the actual past of our current timeline. In that universe an 11 year old girl did not return her copy of Judy Blume's ,"Are You There God?  It's Me, Margaret" on time and was charged a 3 day late fee. But everything else is the same, except now you have a geocities home for your poem.

WR~0.23% Damage Ratio~.0009  WN9~ 35.  Avg Tier~1.10

Also tagged with art, love, poetry, confusion, emotion, bathinginchickenbroth

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users