Battle Queue Win10 PC MM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Jylpah #1 Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 83 battles

Dear WG,

I kindly ask you to put Win10 PC clients to the same battle queue as iOS and Android clients are. Otherwise Blitz is not really playable on Win 10 PC. There are not many win10 PC players at the moment and the fact that getting into a battle takes ages, the situation will stay as that. I doubt mouse + keyboard offer much practical advantage over touch screen in Blitz. You can always reverse the decision if the number of Win10 PC players grows a lot and there seems to be clear advantage to either direction.

Yes, I still mainly play on iPad, but play occasionally on PC.

- MetalWarriah

Jylpah[AFK] @EU           Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tank Ranking Tiers V-X

ttrreevvooo #2 Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7356 battles
Pc would have a huge advantage...

MutzLivesMatter #3 Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10019 battles

Not possible, PC has enormous advantage against mobile users, you use 7 fingers on PC, but you only use 2 on mobile. It is so much easier to aim on PC, much easier to aim/hit weakspots and traking enemy

Bronyman50 #4 Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:20 PM

Offical Horse Guy (Platinum Legacy Forum Title Holder)

• Players
  • 26505 battles
  • [TISM]
I would actually think mobile would have an advantage. I tried out PC and I hate using a mouse compared to my thumbs. Aim with thumbs is more instant and easier then flicking your wrist for something. Either way, PC noobs would stomp Mobile Noobs, and Mobile Pros would stomp PC pros.

"The Mountain Goat Strikes Again" -Anonymous (Ingame)

I Swear It's Like A Potato Farm With The Current Playerbase

Bronyman50 A.K.A TheOriginalHorseGuy

EthereaI #5 Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42574 battles
  • [PHOBO]
I also believe that mobile would not be a disadvantage.  It is a user thing and to be honest its working just fine for my little iphone 4s.  

AntonioSoares #6 Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20350 battles

View PostBronyman50, on 17 February 2016 - 11:20 AM, said:

I would actually think mobile would have an advantage. I tried out PC and I hate using a mouse compared to my thumbs. Aim with thumbs is more instant and easier then flicking your wrist for something. Either way, PC noobs would stomp Mobile Noobs, and Mobile Pros would stomp PC pros.

that's because you're not used to the controls. 

LasVegas_NA #7 Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2293 battles
  • [WT]
Aiming on mobile is better,

"If you want to find billionaires, go to New York. If you want to find athletes, go to Los Angeles. If you want to find tankers that you can count on, go to Las Vegas."

--- LasVegas_NA

Killersqib #8 Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6948 battles
  • [PFOTO]
I have played about three months on both now and pc is so much better. Sometimes I cross platform platoon and on my mobile device I lost every time to pc users.

LE_gend_VI #9 Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:42 PM

The man, the myth

• Players
  • 20814 battles
  • [NIPS]

Playing both platforms I know the sensitivity of camera and mouse are key to getting the aim down and under control. While tooned and vs pc players I dodged shots way too easy by rocking back and forth. It was obvious they couldn't get the timing or aim down. 

When I was on pc and tooned with a mobile user they experienced the same thing. I feel pc users will suffer if added to mobile que. 

The que and tier selection is horrible. Not too many upper tier games. With time it may get better

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users