IPad Pro contrls

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheFireWitch #1 Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9881 battles
  • [FOE]
I've noticed that the camera sensitivity is not sufficient to play properly when using iPad Pro. Even when placed on the maximum (150%) setting the response is extremely sluggish - targets are difficult or impossible to track, aiming is affected, and the ability to see the battlefield is limited to a narrow field of view directly ahead of the tank. (I would estimate that sensitivity is around 50% of normal, so perhaps increasing the range options to 300-400% might compensate for the slow response.) Hopefully this can be addressed in future Updates or via some sort of hotfix...

Morphman_ #2 Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29642 battles
  • [WEAK]
Maybe its just you

Tier X: Obj. 140 T-62A,  IS-7, Obj. 268, IS-4, FV4202, T110E5. Highlighted = Bought

Most likely to be banned in next couple of minutes

Cruiser_Deutschland #3 Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31897 battles
  • [SCAMO]
I play with an iPad pro and I do fine. Make sure to swipe in the lower sections, so you it's easier for your thumbs. I have big hands, so it's not too hard for me. 

66% unreliable skrub.

TheFireWitch #4 Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9881 battles
  • [FOE]

Glad to hear it works for you, thanks... but there is a very real problem (unless there has been some sort of hotfix since yesterday), and a huge difference in response between the Pro and other iPad and iPhone models.

Are you running on maximum camera sensitivity, too? 

TheFireWitch #5 Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9881 battles
  • [FOE]

Wargaming has responded and indicated that they will work to address the problem - thanks!

Please know that after analyzing feedback we've received through our support system our developers have discovered that players using iPad Pro devices are experiencing low camera sensitivity despite increasing the in-game sensitivity to its maximum capacity. Our developers have notified us that they are currently working on a fix in hopes to delivering it in the next update to the game however, we cannot confirm or deny that the issue will be officially fixed with the next update. We ask that you please stay tuned to the patch notes section of the World of Tanks Blitz forums for any up to date information from our development team. We understand that this issue is negatively impacting your ability to enjoy the game and ask that you continue to bear with us while this issue is addressed further by our developers. Let us know if you've got any other questions, comments or concerns in the future and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Wargaming America Support

You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal

Also tagged with IPad Pro, contrls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users