• 19282 battles
  • [TIFU]
What's the thing about new threads

__bloodthirsty__ #22 Posted 22 February 2016 - 02:23 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24902 battles
  • [TWP]
You guys need to come up with a cooler clan name.  RGE and ATT and then PURPL?

T-62A > Obj 140  

Due to a troll on our server who has been banned about 5 times ( he uses proxy to get back in ) please PM me if you want the server link for the TWP clans discord server.  

ADD ARTY

" I went around the corner too fast in my hellcat kv-2 said hi " ~ Zennosha

HESHSlingingSplasher #23 Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:42 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18190 battles
  • [NRF]

View Post__bloodthirsty__, on 21 February 2016 - 07:23 PM, said:

I LOVE BEING PURPL!

Mitterand #24 Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15142 battles
#freeconcep

Mitterand #25 Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15142 battles

Ksftwe #26 Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25683 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postaqro, on 01 March 2016 - 04:16 PM, said:

Someone get on wotbstars right now and make it the official icon.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

_Memphis_ #27 Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23748 battles
  • [III]
could be worse... could be a purple Mr Hanky =)

Now put your jammy jams on, daddies putting you to bed!

_Memphis_ #28 Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23748 battles
  • [III]

View Post__bloodthirsty__, on 22 February 2016 - 02:23 AM, said:

PURPL is no joke, take a look at the old Purple gang in Detroit's history some bad boys...

Now put your jammy jams on, daddies putting you to bed!

ForgottenProphet #29 Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15903 battles
  • [PRAMO]
good luck with recruiting

-VB- Head Coach/Caller/Recruiter DM me for anything VB related

Libereco #30 Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19282 battles
  • [TIFU]

Dis here

Valuable information

GFstocks #31 Posted 17 June 2016 - 03:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
This clan was good until new management took it over. They have let a lot of sub par players in and just rotate the roster around. If youre looking for a place to call home , i wouldnt advise coming here. They will back stab you and lie to you like nothing. They go back on agreements , lie and will take advantage of you. There are still some good players left but most of the new ones dont live up to what purple used to be. 

ThemasterTanker1 #32 Posted 17 June 2016 - 03:35 AM

No, this is Patrick

• Players
  • 18304 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostGFstocks, on 16 June 2016 - 11:32 PM, said:

This clan was good until new management took it over. They have let a lot of sub par players in and just rotate the roster around. If youre looking for a place to call home , i wouldnt advise coming here. They will back stab you and lie to you like nothing. They go back on agreements , lie and will take advantage of you. There are still some good players left but most of the new ones dont live up to what purple used to be. 

Maybe you got kicked because you're bad????

Swanky

Ksftwe #33 Posted 17 June 2016 - 03:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25683 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostGFstocks, on 16 June 2016 - 10:32 PM, said:

I've seen what you've had to say about your clanmates. I've seen your criticisms and your arrogance. Let me be clear with you: you were NOT the best in PURPL. You are nothing special. And yet you pretended to be. Don't lie and act like this isn't true; I have dozens upon dozens of screenshots of you telling others that this player is bad, or how you beat this player all the time, or why this player was let in because he sucks, etc. etc. Your consistent habit of acting like you're one-up on everyone around you is, frankly, disgusting and gets rid of all regret I had for your removal.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

Ausf_G #34 Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 50531 battles
  • [ALIAS]
Dam i missed all those minimum damage by just 50 or more point  

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.

GFstocks #35 Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles

Mastertanker, if youre gonna base it on performance than many others should get the boot too. Ksfte screenshots ? Lol i didnt say a single thing until i got kicked without even being told. A sleezy back stabbing move you can expect from a child. I never said im the best and im far from it , so please keep the lies to yourself. Dont embelish the facts for your benefitYes i did start comparing players amd stats when that was made such a big deal out of. I didnt initiate that , some of the deputies did. I never said i beat anyone either. I simply said if youre gonna kick one person make it fair and kick all others who have lower stats than him. Fair no ??? And yes there are a good handful of players i perform better in game than so they should be kicked also. Noone is arrogant. Im the most down to earth person ever and i got along and connected very well with many guys in there and we did great when we played. That clan has no respect for loyalty or activity or performance. Thats all. Hence why i said its not a place you can call home because they can screw you over in a sleezy way without telling you. End of story. Im not a fan of scum bags and liars. If you are then purple is the place to be ! 

Edited by GFstocks, 17 June 2016 - 08:25 PM.

Terradayy #36 Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24460 battles

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 08:23 PM, said:

Mastertanker, if youre gonna base it on performance than many others should get the boot too. Ksfte screenshots ? Lol i didnt say a single thing until i got kicked without even being told. A sleezy back stabbing move you can expect from a child. I never said im the best and im far from it , so please keep the lies to yourself. Dont embelish the facts for your benefitYes i did start comparing players amd stats when that was made such a big deal out of. I didnt initiate that , some of the deputies did. I never said i beat anyone either. I simply said if youre gonna kick one person make it fair and kick all others who have lower stats than him. Fair no ??? And yes there are a good handful of players i perform better in game than so they should be kicked also. Noone is arrogant. Im the most down to earth person ever and i got along and connected very well with many guys in there and we did great when we played. That clan has no respect for loyalty or activity or performance. Thats all. Hence why i said its not a place you can call home because they can screw you over in a sleezy way without telling you. End of story. Im not a fan of scum bags and liars. If you are then purple is the place to be ! 

You should be a chemist and invent a new form of NaCl, you're already very salty.

Ksftwe #37 Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25683 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

Did you not notice that people have been getting kicked due to inadequate stats for quite some time? We're not picking and choosing in any particular order. If you're below average, you're below average. You were given 4+ months to pick up your damages, as svk politely reminded you after you spammed him with 44 messages (yes, 44). You failed to do so. By PURPL's rules you should have been kicked long ago. But, because of your loyalty and activity, we were willing to give you more and more chances to improve. That's what a clan's for, after all. So in a way, we could tolerate your performance.

But that wasn't the end, was it? You know that. It was your arrogance that led to your removal. You wanted proof, here is your proof.

"Only a few players in PURPL do better than me."

Yeah. Not arrogant at all for someone with 2100 average damage in Tier 10. Now, are you going to finally admit to your poor attitude or will you force me to conjure up another screenshot?

If you're so worried about other people not meeting reqs getting kicked, rest assured we are, and have been for some time, in the process of removing everybody else who doesn't meet the standards. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last. And more importantly, please don't lie through your teeth and paint us as the scumbags. You were given 4 months to improve - that already is a luxury most PURPL members don't get. We protected you from our own rules. We favored you. And when we finally put our foot down, you have the gall to come and call us backstabbers? Hilarious.

Edited by Ksftwe, 17 June 2016 - 09:47 PM.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

GFstocks #38 Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Again I didn't start this. The deputies asked me to tell them who is playing poorly and what not. So I did as they asked. I didn't initiate any of this. Svk did not say a single thing to me. I have always been modest and down to earth but when people screw you over , back stab you, and kick you without having any decency to write you , that's beyond pathetic and childish. That's not what loyalty is about. Make sense ? Yes I did say that I do much better than a good amount of the people in the clan currently ( not to mention the inactive a that don't get kicked ).  I broke up my whole clan to bring the best guys here only for me to get betrayed and kicked because my tier x is 50 sm away from 2300. If the sleezy people who just kick people without saying anything keep doing this, to let in players who do much worse, then I'm sorry but that does not work well. I have always been loyal and active and supportive and yes to reply to your anal avg dmg question my avg dmgs have also been going up. But that means nothing. Keep  being shady and stabbing people behind their backs and screwing them over. Fantastic tactic for a clan. You can't expect much from kids though right ? 

GFstocks #39 Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
And yes my attitude was triggered when I saw the low life manner in how people in that clan are treated. I'm sure if you got played and lied to and screwed over , you wouldn't be too happy right ? This clan is great for people who want to be part of a rotating door. If you want a clan to call home I advise everyone to stay away from these little kids. 

GFstocks #40 Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Why aren't the people who are inactive and those with far worse stats kicked ?!? Or those who perform much worse in game ? Why aren't thy kicked ? Save your 4 month [edited]lies for someone else. These kids are. A joke and have zero maturity or decency to talk to someone before they abruptly kick them. There are much better clans guys that will treat you way better. Don't fall for this hoax.

Also tagged with Purple, Potatoes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users