[PURPL] Purple Potatoes

Purple Potatoes

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

GFstocks #41 Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
If I had been told you guys screw people over ( even though I did get warnings before hand ) I would of never disbanded my group t bring my best guys here. Shady lying kids. Can't even get enough people active for cw matches. They lost every cw match except the one I participated in

Rocket_From_The_Tomb #42 Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17008 battles
  • [SCSC]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 06:00 PM, said:

If I had been told you guys screw people over ( even though I did get warnings before hand ) I would of never disbanded my group t bring my best guys here. Shady lying kids. Can't even get enough people active for cw matches. They lost every cw match except the one I participated in

Casual Observer here.

GF, you seem upset.

Maybe give the keyboard a rest.

[501st] tags and all....

GFstocks #43 Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Yes of course any normal human would be upset when they get lied to and played over in a sleezy shady way. Wouldn't you ? Or people that go back on their word ? Do you associate with these types ?  They make up some stats [edited]meanwhile a lot of the clan have worse stats or are inactive.

GFstocks #44 Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Setting a bad example by blowing the whistle on liars and sleezy shady back stabbers ? If that's a bad example I will set them all day. And dont get involved without knowing the full story please. The clan I am in now is great and they don't treat their members like peons. 

HESHSlingingSplasher #45 Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:43 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18190 battles
  • [NRF]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 05:00 PM, said:

I take back everything I said to you last night given the way you are acting now. You were given more than enough time to pick up a measly "50 points" which is something you could've done in a week or two. Heck, Valueless' E5 went up by over 300 in roughly a few weeks when he was in PURPL. It shouldn't have been that hard to pick up a bit of slack over a 4 month timespan. Furthermore, you went on a tirade about others who should've been kicked instead of you, so I went over the roster and saw even the "lower end" players have recents that exceed the requirements. Your 55% recent however, is simply unacceptable. Nevertheless, it wasn't just your stats. The many messages the members of PURPL received last night about your criticism of other people displayed your arrogance. This behavior is inexcusable. I told you that I would platoon with you to raise your stats, but with the way you are acting now, reentry into PURPL is not possible.

Spoiler

I didn't let any of this p[edited]by. Do you want me to bring in more screenshots?

GFstocks #46 Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
I was asked to name people relly , including by you ! You asked me numerous times. So I'm not sure what you're saying. Yes my is4 dmg went up 200 the past month or so. Even with the number of games I have on it. but the fact that you screw someone over because their tier x is 50 pints away from 2300 is pathetic. Without even telling them lol. Grow up.  Yes many players have lower wrs and lower avg dmgs than me and are inactive but they stay right ? Stop justifying you nasty back stabbing manners. You guys use and take advantage of people. Plain and simple. I've heard it from others but it's time someone blew the whistle. You asked me to talk down upon other members when you made stats suchhhh a big deal. As I said go kick the ones with lower wrs and  lower avg dmgs to be fair. No ? So don't be telling me to give you lists of bad players and then trying to use it against me. I didn't start this , you guys did. I have been modest and cool and down to earth until I got screwed over. So if you didn't initiate this , none of this would of even occurred. Enjoy the new recruits and Inactive members you value so much ! 

HESHSlingingSplasher #47 Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:23 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18190 battles
  • [NRF]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

I was asked to name people relly , including by you ! You asked me numerous times. So I'm not sure what you're saying. Yes my is4 dmg went up 200 the past month or so. Even with the number of games I have on it. but the fact that you screw someone over because their tier x is 50 pints away from 2300 is pathetic. Without even telling them lol. Grow up.  Yes many players have lower wrs and lower avg dmgs than me and are inactive but they stay right ? Stop justifying you nasty back stabbing manners. You guys use and take advantage of people. Plain and simple. I've heard it from others but it's time someone blew the whistle. You asked me to talk down upon other members when you made stats suchhhh a big deal. As I said go kick the ones with lower wrs and  lower avg dmgs to be fair. No ? So don't be telling me to give you lists of bad players and then trying to use it against me. I didn't start this , you guys did. I have been modest and cool and down to earth until I got screwed over. So if you didn't initiate this , none of this would of even occurred. Enjoy the new recruits and Inactive members you value so much ! 

The roster you've been looking at must've been different from the one I'm looking at. Or maybe it's because you're just spouting lies. If you want to talk, do it in PM because you're not putting up a good image of the clan you're currently representing.

Ksftwe #48 Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25683 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 07:34 PM, said:

Setting a bad example by blowing the whistle on liars and sleezy shady back stabbers ? If that's a bad example I will set them all day. And dont get involved without knowing the full story please. The clan I am in now is great and they don't treat their members like peons. 

New drinking game: take a shot every time GFstocks mentions "back stabbers," "children," "sleaze," or "liar."

Can you let this simple fact sink in? You don't qualify for PURPL. Your stats have not been improving. There are others who don't qualify for PURPL, yes, but either their stats have been improving or they're getting close to the boot as well. Don't let your own narcissism get in the way of the bigger picture.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

GFstocks #49 Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Relly , it's not hard to see all the members who have lower wrs and avg dmgs than me. I just looked at it again. My stats have been going up and there are people with worse stats who play much worse in game and again , you let them stay. Kfste, all of my avg dmg stats have been going up since I joined so please watch your tongue with the lies. Don't try to make excuses for the lame childish back stabbers. I did nothing wrong until I got played and screwed over. Nothing ! It's a bunch of little kids who have no sense of maturity or loyalty. They prefer some loser who has 50 higher avg dmg on a tank thinking it makes him a better player. And not to mention the prior agreement I had thay I was screwed over on. It's just one thing after another. I was booted without whoever the clown was to have any balls to say something. The picture is very simple. I've seen it and played with them including all the new guys they brought in. They don't do better in game than me so why are they there ? It makes zero sense.

Relltx there is no image. It has nothing to do with them. It has to do with your clan. You are the sleezy scumbags. Not them. They are great and people should join any clan but yours if they wanted to be treated like a family.

GFstocks #50 Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
You asked me to send you a list and what happens ? Now you disparage me that I sent it when you asked me to and making it seem like I'm arrogant. Multiple deputies asked me to send them other players names. Why is it being held against me ? It's just games after games and lies. It's pathetic. Truly is. You guys lied to me and went back on your word. 

GFstocks #51 Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Just advice to anyone, I've heard this from others outside of the clan as well , these guys will rotate you out for their own pleasure and leave inactives and losers behind because they favor them. Not a place you want to grow your skills and talents. If you had a week or two bad streak you will be booted like nothing. Without them even telling you because they are little kids. Many many Better clans to join where they will treat you like a person.

GFstocks #52 Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 11883 battles
Just advice to anyone, I've heard this from others outside of the clan as well , these guys will rotate you out for their own pleasure and leave inactives and losers behind because they favor them. Not a place you want to grow your skills and talents. If you had a week or two bad streak you will be booted like nothing. Without them even telling you because they are little kids. Many many Better clans to join where they will treat you like a person.

_DragonKRIEG #53 Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:44 AM

LetsMakeTheForumsBurnSomeMore

• Players
  • 28946 battles
  • [RGN]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 07:00 PM, said:

Can't even get enough people active for cw matches. They lost every cw match except the one I participated in

Um...what?

You can ask your own current clan mates if PURPL lost every CW match that we played without you. 

Dude, it's about time you go out and take a breather. 

A7X0 #54 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:07 AM

E4k

• Players
  • 25203 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

Oops +1ed on accident. From what I've heard you simply had 4 months to improve and could not do so in the time, so I don't see what was wrong about your removal.

underlined = click!

E 100, IS-7, T-62A, Jg. Pz. E 100, T110E3, T110E5[Guide], Object 268FV215b, E 50 M[Guide], IS-4FV4202, Object 140[Guide]M48 Patton, T110E4, STB-1

4014 average damage in Obj. 140, 4055 average damage in T110E4

veetoh #55 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10377 battles

Mad cause bad.

Spoiler

KRIEG | USCUM | NE | PRAMO

YouTube channel - Dark Purple Veetoh

ThemasterTanker1 #56 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:15 AM

No, this is Patrick

• Players
  • 18304 battles
  • [CRATE]
Can't wait till you and your Death Star get proton torpedo'd.

Swanky

_Willy #57 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21080 battles
watch he's guna get a stroke lol

HESHSlingingSplasher #58 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:20 AM

HESHSlingingSplasher

• Players
  • 18190 battles
  • [NRF]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 07:39 PM, said:

Relly , it's not hard to see all the members who have lower wrs and avg dmgs than me. I just looked at it again. My stats have been going up and there are people with worse stats who play much worse in game and again , you let them stay. Kfste, all of my avg dmg stats have been going up since I joined so please watch your tongue with the lies. Don't try to make excuses for the lame childish back stabbers. I did nothing wrong until I got played and screwed over. Nothing ! It's a bunch of little kids who have no sense of maturity or loyalty. They prefer some loser who has 50 higher avg dmg on a tank thinking it makes him a better player. And not to mention the prior agreement I had thay I was screwed over on. It's just one thing after another. I was booted without whoever the clown was to have any balls to say something. The picture is very simple. I've seen it and played with them including all the new guys they brought in. They don't do better in game than me so why are they there ? It makes zero sense.

Relltx there is no image. It has nothing to do with them. It has to do with your clan. You are the sleezy scumbags. Not them. They are great and people should join any clan but yours if they wanted to be treated like a family.

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

You asked me to send you a list and what happens ? Now you disparage me that I sent it when you asked me to and making it seem like I'm arrogant. Multiple deputies asked me to send them other players names. Why is it being held against me ? It's just games after games and lies. It's pathetic. Truly is. You guys lied to me and went back on your word. 

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 07:43 PM, said:

In addition to stats, PURPL also expects its members to conduct themselves in a decent manner out in public. Have you seen what happened to Lokieys? His stats were great for PURPL but the stunts he performed ended up getting him kicked. Given the childish behavior you are displaying right now, I'd say you're only slightly better than Lokieys' case. Why are you even spamming? You've vandalized this thread enough already.

At this point you're spouting nonsense. Players are being shifted out because we want a competitive clan. Either move it or lose it. You have a 55% recent win rate which is currently the worst in the clan. You simply did not make the cut. You claim that there are people worse than you, yet you would not provide their names in PM. Are you wallowing in despair or trying to defend your point? I checked the roster and saw that other members are improving, but in your case, you are worsening over time. You have a mix of 60%'s and 50%'s but the overall average is a measly 55%. You even have a 46% recent in there with a 81% platoon rate!

Spoiler

Oh, and PURPL is very tight knit family for those who have the proper attitude. But because of your actions, this is not the clan for you. 

svk7 #59 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:40 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21707 battles

In your last 968 battles, you have had a 56% win rate. I would hardly call that a bad week. Furthermore, these are data changes from May 10th, 2016, 10:47 AM. That means you have been severely underperforming in the last month and some of playing. You've been getting worse and worse the longer you've been at PURPL. It almost suggests that you bought a 65%-ers account and have been playing on that, making the stats in the account tank (curtsies at pun). Your average Tier X damage is 2130, and it hasn't been going up. Not only that, but in your 132 battles in your IS-4 since May 10, 2016, 10:47 AM you have been averaging 2095 average damage… again… severely under PURPL's standards. We've issued warnings since March that we would begin kicking those who didn't meet new requirements (we are always trying to improve as a clan) by June. It's halfway and then some after June. You've had 4 months to raise your stats, and simply put, you were not able to. Not only that but you constantly spammed the clan chat with your complaints on how bad the teams were that day, something only typical of your average "noob." Don't blame those around you. "Git gud and carry harder." I'm sorry you did not receive my message thanking you for your time at PURPL, and am sorry you felt the need to send me 76 messages in-game to explain your frustration.

All the best,

svk_7, PURPL commander, the one who had the final say in kicking you

Winning isn't everything—but wanting to win is.” ~ Vince Lombardi Jr.

“What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loser—that’s why he's number two.” ~ Jarod Kintz

Stats (WoTB Stars) |><| Check out my YouTube Channel for gameplay vids, Map Directionality guides, and more!

George__S__Patton #60 Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26140 battles
  • [501ST]

View PostGFstocks, on 17 June 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

...Jfc, this is supposed to be a Clan Recruitment thread, not one for dirt-slinging.

Complaints should be kept private and/or in PM's. Please don't taint your new clan's image by PUBLICLY bashing other clans.

Edited by George__S__Patton, 18 June 2016 - 03:52 AM.

Also tagged with Purple, Potatoes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users