What is your position on recruitment from other clans?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Matthew_Park #41 Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:10 PM

1 vs 13

• Players
  • 35730 battles
  • [LGND]

This was a very hard thing for me. I created my clan and worked my [edited]off to recruit players and improve the clan. Then a "top" clan would just bribe or snipe my members as soon as possible. I have lost countless number of unicum/super unicums due to this. At first i was frustrated then I realized why I created my clan. It was for fun and since day 1 I had no rules in the clan and anyone was free to leave. Now, the members that stayed are loyal and I thank and respect them for that. In the end money does make the world go around... If your members are attracted to that, they are not worth keeping. I know there are members in my clan who can join the "top" clans anyday if they wanted to. But they stayed because they want to. And now I would like to think that we are becoming one of the respected clans.

My point is the ones that stay will stay no matter what happens. The ones that leave will leave. And afterall this is just a mobile game... Thats why I dont really understand why people need voice chat stuff to make the game work. 

Just have fun and enjoy the game :)

LGND commander-Matthew :p

PRIMO412 #42 Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27055 battles
  • [-DD-]

Besides the smell of desperation, why would you recruit someone with no sense of loyalty? I don't see anything wrong with it, aside from the shear stupidity of shortsightedness. 

I would make make an alt account and try to recruit my own players with that offer, see which ones were rat finks XD

_Nez #43 Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:35 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29349 battles
  • [RNG]
Our guys gets approached all the time. And in fact, we've lost one player to so called elite clan since we began in August, 2015. And that player was puppy dogged with an iTunes card for teamspeak app. Do I care? No. Majority of our guys are original members. Loyalty runs deep here. And if they want to leave,  we do not stop them, and we will wish them the best.

_Nez #44 Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:42 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29349 battles
  • [RNG]

View PostSpekulatius, on 27 February 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

Better stats in the game do not automatically give you the moral high ground in the forums, both have nothing to do with each other.

While I whole heartedly agree with you, many have shown it otherwise on here.  Main reason why the forum still reminds me of high school cafeteria. 

someguyfromPitt #45 Posted 13 March 2016 - 06:48 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 49485 battles
  • [III]

View PostNezraM, on 12 March 2016 - 10:42 PM, said:

While I whole heartedly agree with you, many have shown it otherwise on here.  Main reason why the forum still reminds me of high school cafeteria. 

I still strongly disagree with behavior on here. 

Then again some players bought their account and changed the name and clans.  

Edited by someguyfromPitt, 13 March 2016 - 06:49 PM.

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users