Whenever i see KRIG

Are you friggin kidding me Mother trucker son of a butt cheek on a stick

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: I'm done I'm done (47 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

What do you do when you see Krieg?

1. Fight (38 votes [80.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.85%

2. Close out game and do something else (4 votes [8.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

3. Lube up and hope for the best situation (5 votes [10.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.64%

Vote Hide poll

ALHAU84 #41 Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:20 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25349 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postskyking21, on 02 March 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

Who is krig? Sounds like a southern dish.  

It isn't. I'm from the south, & never heard of it. I'm assuming you're kidding or poking fun. I guess, at some time, there may have been a German that had a restaurant; which served a dish called Krieg, but didn't sell as well as they thought, since the meaning isn't conducive to a calm digestion. 

Edited by ALHAU84, 04 March 2016 - 05:22 AM.

Rocket_From_The_Tomb #42 Posted 04 March 2016 - 05:54 AM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17049 battles
  • [SCSC]

View Postthallseeingi, on 03 March 2016 - 10:54 PM, said:

Hi fives kid. Been a minute since I've seen such masculine condescension take such a poetic form.

Also gold star for totally missing the point.

Do you play this game too?

You had a point? 

Another Participation Trophy for you.

Thanks for coming. 

Feel free to grab a cookie and some punch on the way out.

The real question is, who is IRH? 

Never heard of them, boy band?

Ookla_the_Mok #43 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:13 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28211 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostG3N0CIDE, on 03 March 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

haha I really couldn't care less, if you have a problem PM Me, I really think the forums are a waste of my time which is why I have so little posts, the fact we can't use profanity? If it wasn't towards someone or even if it was, who cares? Grow up, people will call you by derogatory terms your whole life, most of the people here are adults, teenagers, or children, parents nowadays watch rated R movies with there kids, and if you get sad aww, go cry some more, that's right, this post was a joke, but looks like I was able to find the one person who I knew would say something like this. Congrats man on being the better person, Round of applause for you pal. Don't waste my time with your opinions. :coin:

Why do I need to PM you as I stated clearly that you are pathetic. If the forum is a waste then leave and don't look back.

Your quote doest have a curse, it is about sexual assault and a woman shutting her mouth about it. Calling that great isn't adult, it's misogynist scumbag.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 72% Gritty content.

pastore123 #44 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:45 PM

Community Italian Stallion

• Players
  • 19675 battles
  • [LXE]

View PostChipthed0g, on 03 March 2016 - 05:17 PM, said:

Back from Italia? 

not yet.im here for another 5 weeks.

#FREEPROMPT_N_CRITICAL

RES, NON VERBA 

LoyalEnoughForAnM60

ahredstealth #45 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:37 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostR0CKET, on 03 March 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

Who is Krig?

This is Krig:

Death Metal band.  Look, they even have matching tee shirts!  I didn't know they played WoT Blitz, though...  I wonder what makes them so good?

Look they have a tank on one of their album covers!!!!

I think I might have to buy one of their shirts and become a groupie.  I wonder if they have a broken down van for a "tour bus."

Good times.  

Edit for facebook link in case anyone wants to know more about Krig:

https://www.facebook.com/krigdeathmetal/

Edited by ahredstealth, 04 March 2016 - 03:37 PM.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

MSixteen #46 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 17593 battles
  • [_V2_]
Just remember that even the best players in USCUM (KRIEG) still lose about 20% of their battles. I just try and make sure when they meet me, it's one of that 20%. If they're platooned, and I'm solo, however, it's an uphill battle for sure, but it's been done many times before, and it'll be done many times in the future. The only players in USCUM I really worry about are A7X0 and RaptorJet09. And I always see them platooned together... At least one day I met them twice, and came out of it with a 1-1 record =D

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

skyking21 #47 Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18241 battles
  • [LGND]

View Postahredstealth, on 04 March 2016 - 08:37 AM, said:

This is Krig:

Death Metal band.  Look, they even have matching tee shirts!  I didn't know they played WoT Blitz, though...  I wonder what makes them so good?

Look they have a tank on one of their album covers!!!!

I think I might have to buy one of their shirts and become a groupie.  I wonder if they have a broken down van for a "tour bus."

Good times.  

Edit for facebook link in case anyone wants to know more about Krig:

https://www.facebook.com/krigdeathmetal/

Lol.  OP why are you scared of these guys?  

Herodotus4 #48 Posted 04 March 2016 - 07:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22364 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostR0CKET, on 04 March 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

You had a point? 

Another Participation Trophy for you.

Thanks for coming. 

Feel free to grab a cookie and some punch on the way out.

The real question is, who is IRH? 

Never heard of them, boy band?

IRH is the IRD feeder clan. His point was that unicums are not immortal unbeatable slaughter machines and can be killed as shown in his example.

edit; also, why the NaCl? You used to be less confrontational.

Edited by Herodotus4, 04 March 2016 - 07:55 PM.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

Rocket_From_The_Tomb #49 Posted 04 March 2016 - 08:52 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17049 battles
  • [SCSC]

View PostHerodotus4, on 04 March 2016 - 01:54 PM, said:

IRH is the IRD feeder clan. His point was that unicums are not immortal unbeatable slaughter machines and can be killed as shown in his example.

edit; also, why the NaCl? You used to be less confrontational.

I was in Nevada. 

Sking, Had a layover in Salt Lake City. 

NaCl confirmed.

Also, Krig Threads, natural NaCl generators. 

TelltaleNoob #50 Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:49 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13303 battles
These topics always amuse me, enough to bring me out of my isolation. Kriegers are good, but really only better than the avg pubbie. They're better at hiding than you, that's it. I hate seeing people on green QQ quit at the sight of a uscum toon. That's where their real power comes from. I only ever get concerned if they are tooned. 

Proud to be an honorary [SPUD]. 

tankboss41 #51 Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24315 battles
  • [MFW]
Im not scared of no clan cuz im FEARLESS!!!!! Alas i always get rekt....

Si vis pacem para bellum

skyking21 #52 Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18241 battles
  • [LGND]

View PostR0CKET, on 04 March 2016 - 01:52 PM, said:

I was in Nevada. 

Sking, Had a layover in Salt Lake City. 

NaCl confirmed.

Also, Krig Threads, natural NaCl generators. 

Shoulda come say hi.  

Schlachthof #53 Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:33 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35740 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 04 March 2016 - 07:13 AM, said:

Why do I need to PM you as I stated clearly that you are pathetic. If the forum is a waste then leave and don't look back.

Your quote doest have a curse, it is about sexual assault and a woman shutting her mouth about it. Calling that great isn't adult, it's misogynist scumbag.

Cool story pal, now get off my thread you loser, go find something else to do other than play wannabe mod, this thread is a joke, and you got baited and lured in, I knew, for a fact someone was gonna do the "Hero" post,, congrats once again well played, 
“He said, Boy, never fight until you have to. But when it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark… and brother, it's startin' to rain.” 
― Christopher Woods

Ookla_the_Mok #54 Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:41 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28211 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostG3N0CIDE, on 05 March 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

Cool story pal, now get off my thread you loser, go find something else to do other than play wannabe mod, this thread is a joke, and you got baited and lured in, I knew, for a fact someone was gonna do the "Hero" post,, congrats once again well played, 

So being an adult and not advocating rape qualifies as heroic?

I guess your baseline is tragically low.

And how is voicing dissent being a moderator? Do you "brat out" every time you are opposed?

Schlachthof #55 Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:58 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35740 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 05 March 2016 - 05:41 PM, said:

So being an adult and not advocating rape qualifies as heroic?

I guess your baseline is tragically low.

And how is voicing dissent being a moderator? Do you "brat out" every time you are opposed?

I only brat out when then opposer crosses his line and keeps running his mouth, this is a joke, grow up, now shut your mouth and take a step back. You may have started this but I'll finish it, Meanwhile you? Ha! You're not even worth typing about, this conversation between you & me ends here. One more thing, it's the moderators job to address me if I've acted wrongly on the forums, not yours. Don't make me mad I won't hesitate to go full caps man, no need to get uptight about it. 

Edited by G3N0CIDE, 06 March 2016 - 01:07 AM.

“He said, Boy, never fight until you have to. But when it's time to fight, you fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark… and brother, it's startin' to rain.” 
― Christopher Woods

Ookla_the_Mok #56 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:07 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28211 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostG3N0CIDE, on 05 March 2016 - 06:58 PM, said:

I only brat out when then opposer crosses his line and keeps running his mouth, this is a joke, grow up, now shut your mouth and take a step back. You may have started this but I'll finish it, Meanwhile you? Ha! You're not even worth typing about, this conversation between you & me ends here. One more thing, it's the moderators job to address me if I've acted wrongly on the forums, not yours. 

Are you stomping off and taking your toys home? Maybe mom will make you a PB&J with the crust cut off, just how you like it.

DysfunctionalDiversion #57 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:13 AM

I throw games so you don't have to carry.

• Players
  • 14031 battles
  • [MAHOU]
#FlameWars Pt. 6283 Ft. Ookla and Geno

"I try too hard... to not try at all."

PURPL + Weeb

Schlachthof #58 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 35740 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 05 March 2016 - 06:07 PM, said:

Are you stomping off and taking your toys home? Maybe mom will make you a PB&J with the crust cut off, just how you like it.

Haha you wanna make this up close and personal huh? Cause we can if that's what you want, it's up to you, cause I'm done here, son of a gun man, you're like Bill O'rielly "You're proving me wrong so I'm gonna talk over you", I couldn't care less what you say about me, go ahead, say something else, your making yourself look like an idiot the more you talk. I'm still laughing, at you that is. Keep going I'm enjoying this, Maybe your mom will blow on your soup so it doesn't burn your mouth, if I were her I wouldn't maybe it'd help you shut up once in a while.
― Christopher Woods

Herodotus4 #59 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22364 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 05 March 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Bertrand Russell

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

Ookla_the_Mok #60 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:27 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28211 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostG3N0CIDE, on 05 March 2016 - 07:20 PM, said:

Haha you wanna make this up close and personal huh? Cause we can if that's what you want, it's up to you, cause I'm done here, son of a gun man, you're like Bill O'rielly "You're proving me wrong so I'm gonna talk over you", I couldn't care less what you say about me, go ahead, say something else, your making yourself look like an idiot the more you talk. I'm still laughing, at you that is. Keep going I'm enjoying this, Maybe your mom will blow on your soup so it doesn't burn your mouth, if I were her I wouldn't maybe it'd help you shut up once in a while.

I don't know you from Adam except for your comments on this thread. Calling out horrible statements is not personal per se. It is difficult for me to see how I am the idiot in this conversation, but obviously we have vastly different perspectives on the world.

Where did I talk over or past you? I posted directly and clearly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users