I get nothing but tier IX missions

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

J_StewartM3 #1 Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21815 battles
  • [TOOLS]
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but every mission I have gotten for the past 4 days have been for tier IX. I only have one tier IX tank and I am pretty much being "forced" to use it all the time to complete missions.  Doesn't matter if I skip or update with or without gold, the result is the same: tier IX missions only. Now my other tanks don't get used because I have to try and finish these missions in hopes that it will give me something different upon reset. To bo avail of course since The game will only give me missions for tier IX. Is there any way to fix this?  I tried to s nd in a ticket, but it keeps telling me that it's incomplete.  Please help.

Edited by J_StewartM3, 06 March 2016 - 09:09 AM.

War_Vet_1 #2 Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 15577 battles
  • [4ROG]
Nothing you can do. It only gets worse. Guess what you get when you get a Tier X tank?

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!

acrisis #3 Posted 04 March 2016 - 11:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20320 battles
  • [III-X]

Same problem. Only top tier missions. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

r4zrbl4de #4 Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:12 PM

Camo Fetish

• Players
  • 14257 battles
Play a bunch of games in another tier that you'd want to have a mission in, then complete the tier 9 mission. When it resets it should be the new tier. I used to have a bunch of tier 9, but I played ~10-15 games in my Dragon and my missions are now all tier 7.

Mere_Anarchy #5 Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33567 battles

View Postr4zrbl4de, on 04 March 2016 - 06:12 AM, said:

Play a bunch of games in another tier that you'd want to have a mission in, then complete the tier 9 mission. When it resets it should be the new tier. I used to have a bunch of tier 9, but I played ~10-15 games in my Dragon and my missions are now all tier 7.

^ this.  Either complete a mission before the reset and then play a bunch of other tier games in a row.  The next missions will be at the tier you just played.  Or, play a bunch in a row at another tier and then use your free skip option.  I've found lately that the missions system is really responsive to what you've played most lately.  

acrisis #6 Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20320 battles
  • [III-X]

Interesting.

I guess I must try harder to reset my missions, because I will complete one ix, go on my merry way working on a few lower tanks, next reset, another nine. 

Sure enough. Happened again. Reset this am, another ix.

Edited by acrisis, 04 March 2016 - 12:55 PM.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

quasar_kid #7 Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17640 battles
  • [MICH]

View Postvanpeenen, on 04 March 2016 - 07:20 AM, said:

^ this.  Either complete a mission before the reset and then play a bunch of other tier games in a row.  The next missions will be at the tier you just played.  Or, play a bunch in a row at another tier and then use your free skip option.  I've found lately that the missions system is really responsive to what you've played most lately.

Not necessarily.

I have a Tier IX in my garage but have never played it.  That doesn't stop me from getting many, many Tier IX missions.

After the last update it started giving me other missions. More recently I have been getting all Tier IX mission again, despite having NEVER played a Tier IX tank. Simply having one in the garage appears to be enough to trigger it.

-qk

Always goes hill on Mines.  

Not conceited enough to think that you care about my battle stats or tanks played.

ahredstealth #8 Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postvanpeenen, on 04 March 2016 - 06:20 AM, said:

I randomly play every tier in my garage.

99.9% of the time I have tier 10 and only tier 10 missions in que.

Something's broken.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

Mere_Anarchy #9 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33567 battles

View Postquasar_kid, on 04 March 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

Not necessarily.

I have a Tier IX in my garage but have never played it.  That doesn't stop me from getting many, many Tier IX missions.

After the last update it started giving me other missions. More recently I have been getting all Tier IX mission again, despite having NEVER played a Tier IX tank. Simply having one in the garage appears to be enough to trigger it.

-qk

View Postahredstealth, on 04 March 2016 - 07:56 AM, said:

I randomly play every tier in my garage.

99.9% of the time I have tier 10 and only tier 10 missions in que.

Something's broken.

Weird,  I have had a very different experience as of late...  I certainly have my share of Tier X missions show up, but over the past week I have definitely seen my missions change in direct response to what I am playing.  When it works the most clearly I have been playing multiple games in a row in a given tier - right before the reset.  Not simply random other tiers, but like 5-6 games straight at the same tier.  See below (please ignore the awful loss streak).  I played a bunch of tier 6 last night (also completing missions) - and what two new missions did I get this morning on reset?  Tier 6.  Same thing the other day.  I played a bunch of tier 7 - and I got Tier 7 missions.  I've had the same thing with Tier X.  Granted there are still times when missions appear that are unrelated to what I have been playing, but recently I have seen a definite correlation between my choice of tiers and what missions show up.

Spoiler

quasar_kid #10 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:28 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17640 battles
  • [MICH]

Maybe it treats you differently based on whether you clear a mission by completing it vs using the one-per-day skip?

-qk

Not conceited enough to think that you care about my battle stats or tanks played.

Ammo #11 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:38 PM

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

• Players
  • 30453 battles
  • [CYCLN]
Weird how we're getting different results.  For ages I got only tier X but now I get 2 tier VII then 1 tier X.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.  I've been knocking them out daily.

Edited by Ammo_Delivery, 04 March 2016 - 02:38 PM.

As seen in game chat "ammo sux"

Blitz Community Coalition

ahredstealth #12 Posted 04 March 2016 - 03:29 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postvanpeenen, on 04 March 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

Weird,  I have had a very different experience as of late...  I certainly have my share of Tier X missions show up, but over the past week I have definitely seen my missions change in direct response to what I am playing.  When it works the most clearly I have been playing multiple games in a row in a given tier - right before the reset.  Not simply random other tiers, but like 5-6 games straight at the same tier.  See below (please ignore the awful loss streak).  I played a bunch of tier 6 last night (also completing missions) - and what two new missions did I get this morning on reset?  Tier 6.  Same thing the other day.  I played a bunch of tier 7 - and I got Tier 7 missions.  I've had the same thing with Tier X.  Granted there are still times when missions appear that are unrelated to what I have been playing, but recently I have seen a definite correlation between my choice of tiers and what missions show up.

Spoiler

Very very weird.

I've been just flocking to tier 6 to try and get through any grindage before I have to go back to -1/+2 because that was the worst part of tier 6.  And I've been playing a lot of seven lately as well.  Mostly the Comet and the KV-13, with some Tankenstien thrown in because the Naval Gun is fun, but will go back to being mostly useless when it's -2 tiers down...  I've been somewhat playing my Ind Pnzer, and the M46 Patton.

The only time I roll out in my 140 or IS-7 is when I want to complete a mission.  Then when I do.

Bam.  Tier 10 replaces it.  Boo Hiss.

If I skip one because I just don't feel like I'm up to the task in the current 10 environment, then Bam, new Tier 10 Mission replaces it despite my happy little grind in the Comet/KV-13.

Don't know what to say.

Edited by ahredstealth, 04 March 2016 - 03:29 PM.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

quasar_kid #13 Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17640 battles
  • [MICH]

Two Tier IX tanks in the garage, but 0 games at tier IX.

Posted Image

All Tier IX missions on the update today

Posted Image

-qk

Mere_Anarchy #14 Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33567 battles

View Postquasar_kid, on 05 March 2016 - 09:08 AM, said:

Two Tier IX tanks in the garage, but 0 games at tier IX.

All Tier IX missions on the update today

-qk

I think WG is trying to tell you something!  Lol.  Nothing  like having missions you don't want.

Just as a note - I completed two Tier 6 missions yesterday.  Played a bunch of tier X last night.  After reset this morning - both replaced by Tier X missions...

Edited by vanpeenen, 05 March 2016 - 03:10 PM.

quasar_kid #15 Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17640 battles
  • [MICH]

View Postvanpeenen, on 05 March 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:

I think WG is trying to tell you something!  Lol.  Nothing  like having missions you don't want.

Just as a note - I completed two Tier 6 missions yesterday.  Played a bunch of tier X last night.  After reset this morning - both replaced by Tier X missions...

It's a minor annoyance, and it makes the mission function useless to me, but I'll play at Tier IX when I decide, not when wargaming thinks I should.

We encourage new players not to rush up the tiers and play beyond their level, but Wargaming often gives them incentives to do just that.

-qk

Edited by quasar_kid, 05 March 2016 - 09:17 PM.

J_StewartM3 #16 Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21815 battles
  • [TOOLS]

View Postvanpeenen, on 04 March 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

Ok, playing a bunch of battles with a different tier seems to have worked. Played a few tier VIII mission, skipped a tier IX and got a Tier VIII after. I'm happy now. Hopefully this trend continues. Thanks for the help, guys.

Asiaticus #17 Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16340 battles
  • [III-S]
I used to get nothing but tier 10 missions, but since the 2.6 update that's changed and there is definitely more variety.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users