Two bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

warko_1 #1 Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19354 battles
  • [SRT_]

First: There is a noticeable delay between the time I press the fire button and when the round actually leaves the barrel. I've noticed it before but it is happening more frequently when I'm driving the IS-3 Defender. Sometimes it makes me miss the shot, or if it hits, it does no damage. It is not lag. The game runs fine up until that moment, that could be up to 2 seconds. It also happens almost exclusively when in sniper mode. Which brings me to...

Second: It often happens that, if I'm driving around and switch to sniper mode without stopping first, the tank will keep moving, without my hand on the joystick. This makes me overshot my cover and get shot by everyone out there, crippling my game.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 05 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 23958 battles
  • [NOGUD]
what's your ping?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_G_E_M_ #3 Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17197 battles
  • [SRT-A]

Fortunately these are no bugs of the game.

The issue here is with your connection to the internet.  Both your first and your second question are caused by probably poor internet connection. Generally you will notice this if your ping is above 150.

ParagonA7x #4 Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1158 battles
I'm sure it's your internet. Next time check your ping on the bottom left (or right), if it goes over somewhere around 150 you will start to experience some of the problems you listed.

warko_1 #5 Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19354 battles
  • [SRT_]
My connection is fine. It works perfectly fine up until that exact moment. It would appear that it is lag, but it can't be coincidence that it happens exclusively when I switch to sniper mode. It must be some kind of bug or maybe a hardware problem of mine. I play on the mini 4 and I always close all the background apps just before I play. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users