+2 -2

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Ken_Taylor #41 Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12452 battles

View Poststutzk, on 10 March 2016 - 01:12 AM, said:

Good luck getting your money back. & Sorry the game actually has challenge to it again.

Says the guy who has 9 tier 10 tanks.   No chance of him being a baby seal getting clubbed.

IronUrsus #42 Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:07 AM

Private

• Players
  • 22515 battles
  • [INRI]
2 tier mm sucks. I get overtiered at least 70percent of the time. Ruining game for me. Ill NEVER spend money on a game that is sooooooo frustrating and purposely sucks the fun out of it.  If 2tier is so good why not do 3tier matchmaking?  3tier would suck worse for the undertier and would totally rock for the overtier.  Not sure why developers want the game to suck for at least 33% of their customers.  If all i can do is shoot tracks with apcr shells i will spend my cash elsewhere.  

Morphman_ #43 Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32847 battles
  • [2WEAK]

View Postrazernaga2014, on 09 March 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

This post makes literally no sense.  It's like Putin's answer to the Boris get a dog question.  

This

The game is actually challenging with 2/2 mm.  1/1 is for cheeky scrubs who can't bear to spam APCR/HEAT.  Or play with half a brain.  Poor children.  

Who doesn't spam gold ammo in +1 MM? Also, +1 MM is extremely easy in moderately or heavily armored tanks. Support tanks get screwed.

Tier X: Obj. 140 T-62A,  IS-7, Obj. 268, IS-4, FV4202, T110E5. Highlighted = Bought

Most likely to be banned in next couple of minutes

Morphman_ #44 Posted 21 March 2016 - 04:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32847 battles
  • [2WEAK]

View PostIronUrsus, on 20 March 2016 - 08:07 PM, said:

2 tier mm sucks. I get overtiered at least 70percent of the time. Ruining game for me. Ill NEVER spend money on a game that is sooooooo frustrating and purposely sucks the fun out of it.  If 2tier is so good why not do 3tier matchmaking?  3tier would suck worse for the undertier and would totally rock for the overtier.  Not sure why developers want the game to suck for at least 33% of their customers.  If all i can do is shoot tracks with apcr shells i will spend my cash elsewhere.  

Why are you [Word] enough to shoot expensive shells at the tracks?

Tier X: Obj. 140 T-62A,  IS-7, Obj. 268, IS-4, FV4202, T110E5. Highlighted = Bought

Most likely to be banned in next couple of minutes

Veritas_601 #45 Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:09 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25247 battles
  • [CITY]
I'm not really sure what elements are at play here other than the MM is not balanced and biased one team or another. for example I just had two teams in a row with career 32-43% win raters with 15k battle experience Mixed with others with 160 battles in tiers they must have either bought into with a premium or just grinded to directly from tier one vs teams filled with Unicum like players with plenty of experience over 15k battles with truly high win rates with maybe one potato in there for a sort of weird odd man/woman out lol. we all know this. it's not so much the +2/-2 crap it's the other variables we are seeing. kind of idiot MM still just hidden behind the 2/2 stuff. it really is crazy. and unfortunate because we all just sort of don't progress much and instead end up wasting coin on games that are tragically imbalanced by personnel inexperience rather than the tank they drive. I don't know which is worse when career losers or inexperienced players are the last ones alive creeping out from behind a rock for a peek and its end of game. usually somewhere odd out in the boonies where the team shakes it head and sighs lol. I'm good from afar but far from good and usually contribute accordingly if our team has some sense of map and situ awareness otherwise it's a roll of the dice and we get rolled. ah the pain. what to do

Rev_ianc_bell #46 Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28908 battles
  • [PRD]

View PostKen_Taylor, on 20 March 2016 - 07:13 PM, said:

SO, I've been looking around a bit.  What I have noticed, is that the people that support the  +2 matchmaking, when I look them up in game, they all have tier ten tanks.  Hmmmm,,  And what I also noticed is that when the matchmaking was  +1/-1  I rarely ever saw tier 10 tanks in the waiting list, but now I see them every time.  Kind of says something.  The supporters are the ones who like seal clubbing now that it is back, but yet are the first to say "it teaches players, blah blah"  I never see them running 5's or 8's.  The highest I have are a few 8's, so I run into them in games, but never in games with the 7's or 6's.  Too much chance of being the one being clubbed I guess.

And did you look at their average tier? This is another bullpuckey illogical myth. I have three tier x tanks, but my most played tier is 8 (true of a lot of experienced players) followed by tier 5 and tier 7. The difference between people who like the two-tier spread and those that do not is that those who do like it see being low tier as an opportunity, that we like the variety, that we believe it encourages skill development in the playerbase and that we like the challenge. These are not empty platitudes we are using as a cover for "sealclubbing" and those kind of conspiracy theories are not supported by the actual data.

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 26 March 2016 - 04:03 PM.

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

MSixteen #47 Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:01 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18582 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostKen_Taylor, on 20 March 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

SO, I've been looking around a bit.  What I have noticed, is that the people that support the  +2 matchmaking, when I look them up in game, they all have tier ten tanks.  Hmmmm,,  And what I also noticed is that when the matchmaking was  +1/-1  I rarely ever saw tier 10 tanks in the waiting list, but now I see them every time.  Kind of says something.  The supporters are the ones who like seal clubbing now that it is back, but yet are the first to say "it teaches players, blah blah"  I never see them running 5's or 8's.  The highest I have are a few 8's, so I run into them in games, but never in games with the 7's or 6's.  Too much chance of being the one being clubbed I guess.

"Too much chance of being the one clubbed...?" There are about 100 people in the world that could consistently "club" me no matter what tier I'm in.

i just got don't grinding the JT, and unlocked the JPE. My next grind will be to finish up the ISU-152. 

The SU's don't play tiers 5-6 that often unless they want to seal club. And seal clubbing is only fun for so many matches before it's boring again, because there is no challenge. The most consecutive games I'll run below tier 8 is probably like 10

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

BigSmoker1965 #48 Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45933 battles
I'm good for either +1/-1 or +2/-2 but please fix the dispersion.  It's not working!  Played yesterday and verified there were more than 10k of players on, was actually over 11k and not a single game was balanced tier wise or tank wise.  Mostly heavies vs mediums with the random TD thrown in for good measure.  One side constantly had one more high tier.  Results were fairly typical one side crushed the other.  In several hours of playing I remember 3 games that were actually competitive.  

Rev_ianc_bell #49 Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28908 battles
  • [PRD]

View PostBigSmoker1965, on 26 March 2016 - 12:53 PM, said:

I'm good for either +1/-1 or +2/-2 but please fix the dispersion.  It's not working!  Played yesterday and verified there were more than 10k of players on, was actually over 11k and not a single game was balanced tier wise or tank wise.  Mostly heavies vs mediums with the random TD thrown in for good measure.  One side constantly had one more high tier.  Results were fairly typical one side crushed the other.  In several hours of playing I remember 3 games that were actually competitive.  

And there is the REAL problem with matchmaker. 

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users