Stop whining

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

King_Zacarias #1 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]

Just don't complain, I'm an average player but seeing all these complaints is basically saying, "I suck and I need +1/-1 to make me better". Your complaints are stupid and pathetic, I play Lacrosse(Lax is life) and my knee is so close to being hyperextended but I suck it up and run as fast I can but 1 mistake I make and I'll be out for weeks. Suck it up people, if you can't take it, don't play the game. Clash Royale  just came out and it has the right skill cap for all of you whining players.

Alexbuildit is right, it's all normal and if you can't take it, leave.

Edited by King_Zacarias, 10 March 2016 - 03:34 AM.

Pledge Signer 

"The Truth Hurts" - My Mom 2005

I like Butterflies

The root of all problems are other people

jjraidz #2 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:32 AM

Doggo

• Players
  • 25897 battles
  • [_V_]
I predicted all the complaints :P

In the #1 clan in the North American Cluster

Vsavsa1 #3 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:36 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7195 battles

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 09:30 PM, said:

Just don't complain, I'm an average player but seeing all these complaints is basically saying, "I suck and I need +1/-1 to make me better". Your complaints are stupid and pathetic, I play Lacrosse(Lax is life) and my knee is so close to being hyperextended but I suck it up and run as fast I can but 1 mistake I make and I'll be out for weeks. Suck it up people, if you can't take it, don't play the game. Clash Royale  just came out and it has the right skill cap for all of you whining players.

I already have Valkyries in Clash Royale skreb. 

Mad Driver. 

Highest Tier: X (E 100)

Lost most of my tanks to Training Rooms. l run a small beer shop in City Life rooms for silver.

a_cookie #4 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10124 battles
  • [MAHOU]

I'm not whining on this right now but it's horrendous for my anko

it needs armor buff

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

SkiFletch #5 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30801 battles
  • [SRT]
The complaints are worse because many of us can't download the app from Apple, thus server pop is low, and you guys are all seeing bogus MM.  This one's not WG's fault, they don't host the download

King_Zacarias #6 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]

View PostVsavsa1, on 09 March 2016 - 09:36 PM, said:

I already have Valkyries in Clash Royale skreb. 

I have skeleton army skreb and baby dragon and barbs and the witch one.

Pledge Signer 

I like Butterflies

_Konkurs #7 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14965 battles
  • [PNCR]

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

I'm jealous, still an average scrub

Now if you got triggered by me (for whatever reason) and you're angry, here is what I'll be like while you cry!

Minecraftexpert_25 #8 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:44 AM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 33215 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Actually +/-2 is easier in the higher tiers (9 and 10). 

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

Dr4k0n_Dw4rf #9 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:45 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17784 battles
  • [501ST]

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 08:37 PM, said:

Since we're all bragging about what cards we have... I have cannon, goblin hut, tombstone, barb hut, witch, balloon, skeleton army, bomb tower, barbs, rocket and more. Yes I am a showoff... :trollface:

I need a life..

EDIT: Gotta contribute to the topic! I prefer +1/-1 but I don't mind either MM. The good thing is that the dispersion values changed.

Edited by Dr4k0n_Dw4rf, 10 March 2016 - 03:48 AM.

Click here for my YouTube Channel

Tanks: E 100, FV215B, IS-7, T-54, Panther 2, T-54 LTWT, IS-6, T29, Helsing HOKuro Mori MinePz IV Anko, Leopard, T-34, Chi Nu, Alecto LTP, M3 LightPz38h, T7 Car, Tetrarch, T2 Light

Bret_Hopkins #10 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5950 battles
  • [STR2K]

View PostMinecraftexpert_25, on 10 March 2016 - 03:44 AM, said:

Actually +/-2 is easier in the higher tiers (9 and 10). 

I am not sure whether to read sarcasm into this or you are just dumb.  Of course it is easier for a Tier 9 to go up against Tier 7.

King_Zacarias #11 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]

View PostBret_Hopkins, on 09 March 2016 - 09:47 PM, said:

I am not sure whether to read sarcasm into this or you are just dumb.  Of course it is easier for a Tier 9 to go up against Tier 7.

Read my rant dude

My sample quote fits you perfectly.

A T29 can stop a whole flank of Tier 9s easily

Minecraft is in the top 5% of players at least in North America and probably 10% in the world

Edited by King_Zacarias, 10 March 2016 - 03:50 AM.

Pledge Signer 

I like Butterflies

WhiskeyCyclone #12 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23049 battles
  • [LONR]

:teethhappy:View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 10:30 PM, said:

I support this message. But I got to ram a Sp I c with my KV -4, and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, I would expect a complaint thread from him anytime now. 

Keep it old school. 

OKA_BOCTOKA #13 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:51 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16359 battles

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 07:49 PM, said:

lol sad but true at times

В бой!

RoadKutter #14 Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:53 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 38693 battles
  • [III-H]
I love the challenge now the game is back to normal... lost two points on the ol'WR but had fun doing it. Adrenaline is up,  got to carry harder I like it, cruise control is off

Ghosting reds since 2014

nanolite #15 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:24 AM

Seal Clubber

• Players
  • 19284 battles

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 11:37 PM, said:

scrub I played beta and I have every card but the legendaries

Detecting Salt Level of OP . . .

Salt Level: 200%

Immediate Attention Required

King_Zacarias #16 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12481 battles
  • [LVIF]

View Postnanolite, on 09 March 2016 - 10:24 PM, said:

scrub I played beta and I have every card but the legendaries

No one likes a show off private

Edited by King_Zacarias, 10 March 2016 - 04:26 AM.

Pledge Signer 

I like Butterflies

anonym_3ALrcwVs605t #17 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

Well you know what who cares if they complain? Comparing this game to lacross is like comparing apples to oranges. You're the one complaining and your rebuttals to those complaining is what's truly stupid and pathetic. Tier eights cannot consistently go up against tier X vehicles and win. The new way was better as team play improved drastically. Tier eights don't wanna go up against tens but tier ten drivers do but I say no. It's unfair for them and it makes our job that much harder. Everyone had to contribute on the old system. Now you'll see a lot less players playing or going afk because of this. Teams were much more balanced with the new system. Everyone actually had to do their part and had ZERO excuses for not doing so. +1/-1  made it so that everyone had a chance and everyone had to contribute and not bail out and rely on a few to do the work of all with the excuse of "well my tank can't pen a tier ten" or "my tank would get slaughtered by tier tens." So if your knee goes out, I wonder would you be singing the same tune. My guess is not and I'll return the favor by saying "suck it up."

And given your TERRIBLE performance in the higher tiers and low win rate so far, you shouldn't be running your mouth. You look like someone who could use preferential MM in the worst way possible. 

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

AkagiTachibana #18 Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18764 battles
  • [IRH]

View PostMMJesus, on 09 March 2016 - 09:55 PM, said:

Well you know what who cares if they complain? Comparing this game to lacross is like comparing apples to oranges. You're the one complaining and your rebuttals to those complaining is what's truly stupid and pathetic. Tier eights cannot consistently go up against tier X vehicles and win. The new way was better as team play improved drastically. Tier eights don't wanna go up against tens but tier ten drivers do but I say no. It's unfair for them and it makes our job that much harder. Everyone had to contribute on the old system. Now you'll see a lot less players playing or going afk because of this. Teams were much more balanced with the new system. Everyone actually had to do their part and had ZERO excuses for not doing so. +1/-1  made it so that everyone had a chance and everyone had to contribute and not bail out and rely on a few to do the work of all with the excuse of "well my tank can't pen a tier ten" or "my tank would get slaughtered by tier tens." So if your knee goes out, I wonder would you be singing the same tune. My guess is not and I'll return the favor by saying "suck it up."

And given your TERRIBLE performance in the higher tiers and low win rate so far, you shouldn't be running your mouth. You look like someone who could use preferential MM in the worst way possible. 

But in all honesty i think tier 8 should never see tier 10 some tanks dont have the guns to pen them. They are cannon fodder. Its like a cop out for tier x. i think tier 8 should be top tier and never see tier 9 and 10, as some tanks are from the 50s . tier 8 has the tiger 2 isu and pershing. Historically those were the best tanks of the war as well as towards the end of it. I think tier 8 is top tier, and tier 9 and 10 is prestige mode where it is super challenging.

"Strike swift As lightning!"

HPFiSH #19 Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 176 battles
  • [501AU]

View PostKing_Zacarias, on 09 March 2016 - 09:49 PM, said:

Read my rant dude

My sample quote fits you perfectly.

Minecraft is in the top 5% of players at least in North America and probably 10% in the world

Only if all those T9s are completely brain dead. 

{Niche Scrub, General nub} Ignore my forum clan/battle count

STATS!!! --->http://wotbstars.com/index.php?usr=HP_FiSH&geo=NA&lng=eng<---  

Top 100: Caernarvon, Panther I, Jagdpanzer IV, T-34/85, VK 28.01 (Top 20), VK 30.01 (D), VK 30.02 (M), T2 Light, Spahpanzer SP IC

^^^ I try to art ^^^

HPFiSH #20 Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 176 battles
  • [501AU]

View PostMMJesus, on 09 March 2016 - 11:55 PM, said:

Fckin savage

{Niche Scrub, General nub} Ignore my forum clan/battle count

STATS!!! --->http://wotbstars.com/index.php?usr=HP_FiSH&geo=NA&lng=eng<---  

Top 100: Caernarvon, Panther I, Jagdpanzer IV, T-34/85, VK 28.01 (Top 20), VK 30.01 (D), VK 30.02 (M), T2 Light, Spahpanzer SP IC

^^^ I try to art ^^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users