Jump to content


hait going back to old matchmaking?


  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

AXELSCAR #1 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:32 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9930 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Who agrees?

AXELSCAR #2 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:32 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9930 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Going back to this crap was bad. Im loseing becuase tier 8s dont want to fight tier 10s. So i have to lose my silver and ranks stats becuase this noobs cant play. To all u that are saying its good to have this back give it a little more time. U are going  to wont it to go back to -1/+1 because your stats are going to go down. And u are going to have ask mommy and daddy to buy u some more silver because unlost it all. Think about that.

Dixie_Flyer #3 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33031 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014
What's hait? This is the old MM the way it should be 

Iam_Chat_Banned #4 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:34 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14677 battles
  • 748
  • Member since:
    02-23-2016
Update is horrible.


King_Zacarias #5 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:36 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12481 battles
  • 2,532
  • [LVIF]
  • Member since:
    06-07-2015

http://forum.wotblit...0-stop-whining/ suck it up or quit

We back in the old times


Pledge Signer 

"The Truth Hurts" - My Mom 2005

I like Butterflies

The root of all problems are other people


King6510 #6 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:36 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30567 battles
  • 1,361
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
Seems easier to win.

 

I have an Ms-1


cip2k #7 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:37 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 26338 battles
  • 1
  • [FTF]
  • Member since:
    11-18-2014

the game is less enjoyable with this new matching. Much better before with 1 tier difference. Will play a lot less

 



andyllinger #8 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:37 AM

    Mr. Hyde encantador

  • Players
  • 30028 battles
  • 2,389
  • [--M--]
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014
I hope next time -/+1 is implemented permanently next time.

Tier X: Leo.1, E50 ME100, Jageroo, MAUS, E4E5, M48, T57, Obj.140, T-62, IS-7, IS-4, Obj.268, STB-1, 4202, BC.25T, WZ-113.


Dixie_Flyer #9 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:41 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33031 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014

View Postcip2k, on 09 March 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

the game is less enjoyable with this new matching. Much better before with 1 tier difference. Will play a lot less

 

It's not as fun y cause it's more of a challenge?



King_Zacarias #10 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:42 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12481 battles
  • 2,532
  • [LVIF]
  • Member since:
    06-07-2015

View PostDixie_Flyer, on 09 March 2016 - 10:41 PM, said:

It's not as fun y cause it's more of a challenge?

 

Yea

Pledge Signer 

"The Truth Hurts" - My Mom 2005

I like Butterflies

The root of all problems are other people


Excel_Spreadsheet #11 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:44 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19009 battles
  • 1,042
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View PostAXELSCAR, on 09 March 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

Going back to this crap was bad. Im loseing becuase tier 8s dont want to fight tier 10s. So i have to lose my silver and ranks stats becuase this noobs cant play. To all u that are saying its good to have this back give it a little more time. U are going  to wont it to go back to -1/+1 because your stats are going to go down. And u are going to have ask mommy and daddy to buy u some more silver because unlost it all. Think about that.

 

Really? Huh. Here I had 1.5 years of +2/-2 MM and did just fine, but apparently a two month hiatus to +1/-1 MM and the whole world is going to burn! Interesting stuff. 

_Wilde #12 Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:45 AM

    Zootopia's Finest Tanker

  • Players
  • 15478 battles
  • 2,556
  • [NVA]
  • Member since:
    07-18-2014
Well at least tier X won't be so f'ed up. Plus this gives me a little more challenge in my lights, now I can wreck tier IXs :D

             Auferstanden aus Ruinen

             Für den Schutz der Arbeiter und Bauern Macht.

              


LE_gend_VI #13 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:19 AM

    The man, the myth

  • Players
  • 20816 battles
  • 3,333
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
Nothing is wrong with the mm. MM doesn't determine the win. Skills do

 


Ausf_G #14 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:56 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 51363 battles
  • 3,302
  • [ALIAS]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostLE_gend_VI, on 09 March 2016 - 11:19 PM, said:

Nothing is wrong with the mm. MM doesn't determine the win. Skills do

 

when there is three tier 8 on a tier 10 team and enemy has one 8 and all 9 and 10 and my 3 tier 8s are hiding hoping the rest of the team can carry them it makes all the difference. guess who's left at the end? Three tier 8 with no shots fired and I had to fight 2/1 nah mm does determine the out come 

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

 Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.


Bue11er #15 Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:00 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 49226 battles
  • 8
  • [NUTHS]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2015

View PostDixie_Flyer, on 10 March 2016 - 04:41 AM, said:

It's not as fun y cause it's more of a challenge?

 

it's not a challenge getting one-shotted from a TD 2 tiers higher, previous mm was way better. Teams could work together, and not lose because the other side had 1 large tank sniping. F this mm, I won't be playing if this stays. 

raffaelle01 #16 Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:17 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 26987 battles
  • 38
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostDixie_Flyer, on 10 March 2016 - 04:41 AM, said:

It's not as fun y cause it's more of a challenge?

 

it's like saying "oh, you don't enjoy playing with these professional nfl players that are out of your skill level, BECAUSE ITS MORE OF A CHALLENGE?" 

 

Dont you see how stupid this sounds? It sounds the same in WOTB context.


Edited by raffaelle01, 10 March 2016 - 07:17 AM.


Dixie_Flyer #17 Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33031 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014

View Postscott_mueller, on 10 March 2016 - 01:00 AM, said:

 

it's not a challenge getting one-shotted from a TD 2 tiers higher, previous mm was way better. Teams could work together, and not lose because the other side had 1 large tank sniping. F this mm, I won't be playing if this stays. 

If you can't play with this MM you woulda quit a long time ago. We went a year and a half with it just fine then for 2 months it goes +1/-1 and now the game isn't catered to you anymore so your gonna quit. Learn how to be effective and learn skills you will like it more this way



Dixie_Flyer #18 Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:21 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33031 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014

View Postraffaelle01, on 10 March 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

 

it's like saying "oh, you don't enjoy playing with these professional nfl players that are out of your skill level, BECAUSE ITS MORE OF A CHALLENGE?" 

 

Dont you see how stupid this sounds? It sounds the same in WOTB context.

I played with this MM for a while I was a 55% player at 5k battles and worked my way up learning weak spots on tanks and effective places on maps. It doesn't tank a genius to play this just a little common sense. Sure there are some very great players here in blitz but you have a chance at beating them if you play smart and your team plays smart too not saying your going to win 9 times outa 10 on them but you can win a couple and get better and you can win more and more of them just takes learning the game and how to play each tank and map to its advantage 

 

 

your in DD_R you have a solid group of guys in DD who know and understand the game don't be scared to ask them for help and advice I'm sure AX, Lorenzo, Howie, and the rest of the guys would be willing to hop on TS and toon to help 


Edited by Dixie_Flyer, 10 March 2016 - 09:25 AM.


Bue11er #19 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:20 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 49226 battles
  • 8
  • [NUTHS]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2015

View PostDixie_Flyer, on 10 March 2016 - 09:13 AM, said:

If you can't play with this MM you woulda quit a long time ago. We went a year and a half with it just fine then for 2 months it goes +1/-1 and now the game isn't catered to you anymore so your gonna quit. Learn how to be effective and learn skills you will like it more this way

 

I don't play the game for homework, I play to pass time. I had more fun when the teams were better matched i.e.; not 3/4 tier splits. I'm happy you've made a career of it, GFY. I'd simply like to play and have fun. -2/+2 makes having fun harder. 

zippythejunkie #20 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:57 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 11243 battles
  • 3
  • [PUS69]
  • Member since:
    08-04-2014
Enjoyed the old mm until tier 6. Stopped playing, herd about the change came back. Now think my sons and I might stop again. This sucks. 




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users