• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Corn_Pop #21 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:16 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17079 battles
  • [SCSC]

View Postjunaluska7, on 10 March 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:

Yep. That's what I would say to if wanted to b proactively dismissive. No surprise there, cowboy...

Cowboy pulls out two six shooters.

Unloads 12 rounds.

Thud.

Problem solved.

junaluska7 #22 Posted 10 March 2016 - 05:52 PM

_persona non grata_

• Players
  • 21655 battles
  • [RDZ10]

View PostR0CKET, on 10 March 2016 - 11:16 AM, said:

Cowboy pulls out two six shooters.

Unloads 12 rounds.

Thud.

Problem solved.

u missed

___ez_e___ #23 Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62941 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostR0CKET, on 10 March 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

So why the Title claiming it's exclusive to good clans .

Btw- its totally exclusive to every single game with antique form of chat.

Good clans behaving poorly give this game a bad name more so then bad players.

Good clans behaving poorly set a poor example and gives low wr players the same excuse to rant like a lunatic.

Good clans with enough poor character players will eventually fall apart (hmmmmm).

We all complain about team mates not listening to the platoon and/or unicum player on the team.  Why would someone even want to listen to some jerks who berate you for no reason.

Good players says he wants to help you learn how to play better, but why would you listen to some jerk even if he's a good player.  (you would find a good player with good character to listen get advice).

Why do you care, unless you......

Fredstash37 #24 Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14083 battles
  • [SPUDX]
If I see a top clan member spamming rude comments I usually tell clan leaders just so they know that people are giving their clan a bad name, but otherwise I just laugh at the stupidity and move on with my life. I generally don't care if they yell at me but if they constantly tell other players they are bad that is when I tell their clan leader.

Status: Friendless (and that will be true forever, don't pity me I enjoy the attention too much)

spalling_apart #25 Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:35 PM

Oops, I spalled

• Players
  • 33020 battles
  • [III]

View PostR0CKET, on 10 March 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

So why the Title claiming it's exclusive to good clans .

Btw- its totally exclusive to every single game with antique form of chat.

It's not exclusive at all to elite clans, or even to good players. I can't even tell you how many times some window licking, turret spinning 42%er has gone crazy raging at me in the last month. Now, as a general rule, I don't rage but I sometimes fail to keep totally quiet with these fools. I can be sarcastic with my chat from the afterlife, too. 

To balance my imperfections, I do try to compliment good play after the game.

AVCM_AW #26 Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 51195 battles
  • [RAIDR]

View Post___ez_e___, on 10 March 2016 - 05:00 PM, said:

You hit the nail on the head. It's exactly the same as the 40% post we see all the time.  Same exact mentality just a different win rate.  Same level of annoying.

I care because it's ruining the game play.  Who wants to be playing when there's constant message pings of nasty waste of space lunatic messages.

You know, when I'm in game... I get so consumed by the map and who's around me, that I miss a lot that happens on that chat line... because I'm focused on the enemy. I only become aware after I'm dead if any raging is going on... I just don't pay attention to it. 

Clan Lead - DD Raiders [RAIDR]

Retired Sailor - Liberty Call, Liberty Call...

(ML-20 mod.1931/37 spewing HE can do a lot for your day)

_Willy #27 Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21131 battles
I don't even bother with talking and helping, I just exit and do another battle

_Memphis_ #28 Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23766 battles
  • [III]

View PostSup_Prodigy, on 10 March 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

When I try to help someone I usually get the "FU" or "STFU I know how to play" answer.

Man I welcome help from other players! Instead I always get called names..

I had a T44 the other day only put up a couple hundred dmg and was killed early. I was left alone with 5 tanks and would have had 6 kills with a little help, instead the T44 told the other players where I was at and called me a noob along with other things the whole game.  Ended up with 4600dmg and 5 kills in a draw. Still a little ticked about that one

Now put your jammy jams on, daddies putting you to bed!

_Tebra #29 Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16120 battles
  • [XPD]

I used to be like that... I stopped criticizing, I turned toward facepalming. I do get verbal if a certain player starts criticizing someone that actually did something smart. 

I may still turn toward calling someone out for good old times.

Hoodootime #30 Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 55300 battles
  • [WEAK]

If you do the following, I can *almost* guarantee no unicum will rage on you:

1) start moving when the game starts.

2) follow one of the basic strategies and move into position. This means play your tank's role!

3) shoot your gun. At red.

4) share in the damage received.

5) edit addition: DONT BLOCK!!

Notice I didn't say you have to do a lot of damage. You don't need to be a tactical Rommel. Just show up and *try* to help.

Edited by Hoodootime, 01 April 2016 - 04:57 PM.

_TheBull_ #31 Posted 01 April 2016 - 06:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14784 battles

View PostHoodootime, on 01 April 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

If you do the following, I can *almost* guarantee no unicum will rage on you:

1) start moving when the game starts.

2) follow one of the basic strategies and move into position. This means play your tank's role!

3) shoot your gun. At red.

4) share in the damage received.

5) edit addition: DONT BLOCK!!

Notice I didn't say you have to do a lot of damage. You don't need to be a tactical Rommel. Just show up and *try* to help.

Nah.  My favorite games are when I call a strategy and am half way to my strategic spot and look back at my team to see turrets swiveling and looking at each other.  I just chuckle and guess what they're all saying to themselves.... "I'll follow him if you follow him.  Are you following him?  Why aren't you following.. Is it the wrong strategy?  I want to be in back so I don't get hit.  Ok.  I'll just sit here until these guys decide if we should follow that player's command.  Is that a snowman over ther???  I never realized there was a snowman on this map!  Let me go take a picture of it.  Should I run it over?  They should have made him look like Olaf from Frozen.  I love the songs in that movie... Really catchy.  And that Elsa is cute.  I'd definitely hit on her if she was real.  How could she possibly stay warm in that ice castle!  I'm so glad I live in Florida.  I can't handle the cold dry air... Bothers my sinuses.  Where is that tissue box!???  Never a tissue when you need one.  Ok... Focus.  I'm tired of losing.  Lost 10 in a row.  Let me tell this team of scrubs that we better not lose and that I'm tired of losing and they better not suk.  Ok... Now... Let me type 'stay together' so everyone knows I'm a take command kind of player.  Now, what's the strategy?  Hey!  That guy ran over Olaf!  Not cool.  Wait... What happened to the rest of the team?  How did they die?  Noobs."

something like that...

Hoodootime #32 Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 55300 battles
  • [WEAK]
^^^^^ and this is how stream of consciousness is done, kids.

Edited by Hoodootime, 01 April 2016 - 07:39 PM.

ABhood #33 Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:46 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8541 battles
  • [DONE]
Ppl favorite word to call ppl is ( idiots) ( noob ) 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users