Anyone else having increased lag issues?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Rev_ianc_bell #21 Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28908 battles
  • [PRD]
I've been getting lag spikes like crazy, and what appears to be packet loss where my ping stays around 25-30 but the game lags anyway. Still its an improvement on the last version where I couldn't play over Wi-Fi at all...

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Steeby141 #22 Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:38 PM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45234 battles
  • [STEEB]
Same here. I have never had any issue with ping or lag, but after this update I get constant ping issue and lag. It's unplayerable watching my tank goes in circle, fly, goes into building and hills. WG please fix the real issue. 

Guy_at_large #23 Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6498 battles

View Postmr_stealy, on 14 March 2016 - 09:38 PM, said:

WG please fix the real issue. 

Have you submitted a support ticket?

killergo44 #24 Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10436 battles
  • [_GG_]
Won't help, submit all you want. They just want more money from you, that's all. 2.7 is a joke. I've deleted and reinstalled app and all can't move. My tank just goes where and how it wants. Had a real nice time in my kv2, it had a machine gun for a few seconds. Fired several rounds then I went somewhere around 350km/h into the air, then instantly I was destroyed. That was real nice, thanks wot

Howitzer_155 #25 Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]
i have to load the game then let the game stay open and not go into battle until the ping indicator turns from red to yellow/green....this can take up to 10 mins.....once it turns to playable (yellow/green) its a crap shoot whether or not it stays playable...this uodate is atrocious.  i have flying tanks or submerged tanks constantly.....i guess its an even battle field with everyone experiencing the same issues.  before we know it all battles will occur while flying in the sky. sidescraping of clouds n mountaintops.  this is [edited]!!!!

alex1956 #26 Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25906 battles
  • [MOM5]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 14 March 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

Submit tickets all of you - that's what will get this on their radar. 

Thats a waste of time! Tried that for the last three updates that messed up android devices. Submitted tons of info they asked for and then they asked for the same stuff again. Nothing came of it, never got better but they continue to change things for the worse. I'm glad that now, apple devices are seeing what android has been putting up with for months. Wargaming doesn't have a clue as to how to fix what they break. A smart company would roll back the update to make it work until they root out the problem,  but not these guys. So lag, freezes, crashes and missed shots are the normal functions of their game now. In the end, they told me to submit a ticket was a waste and to put it on the forum, so that shows how much they really care! The only thing they will understand is stop paying for anything until they admit thing are going to get better and really do it.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

Samurai_Chicken #27 Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 43254 battles
  • [SRT_]

Most of the time my own in game numbers are good.  I have been getting some odd lag spikes from time to time, especially for the first 15-20 minutes after first logging in.  

Most of what I see are tall tale signs of server side issues.  In my opinion, it looks like they need to

1. Fire who ever has been in charge for the last six months

2. Put some major money into upgrading their servers, including adding some new locations across NA

3. Focus less on graphics and more on options and game play (TRAINING ROOMS).

friese14 #28 Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 24472 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Same issue here. Never had lag before, and know it is awful.

moistparrot #29 Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17082 battles
Just to add to the thread, YES. I am having ping issues resulting in lagging play consistently after update 2.7. Prior to update 2.7, no issues whatsoever; even ping, very little lag. I have not changed anything on my side (ISP, etc.) so I don't think that is it. I am submitting a ticket, FWIW.

Guy_at_large #30 Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:37 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6498 battles

Help "may" be on the way . . . . . . . https://na.wargaming...upport/news/375

Interesting that this patch is up to 2.7.6.  There were 5 earlier attempts / patches.

Golfcharlie_74 #31 Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 20048 battles
  • [NORM]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 16 March 2016 - 07:30 PM, said:

Thats a waste of time! Tried that for the last three updates that messed up android devices. Submitted tons of info they asked for and then they asked for the same stuff again. Nothing came of it, never got better but they continue to change things for the worse. I'm glad that now, apple devices are seeing what android has been putting up with for months. Wargaming doesn't have a clue as to how to fix what they break. A smart company would roll back the update to make it work until they root out the problem,  but not these guys. So lag, freezes, crashes and missed shots are the normal functions of their game now. In the end, they told me to submit a ticket was a waste and to put it on the forum, so that shows how much they really care! The only thing they will understand is stop paying for anything until they admit thing are going to get better and really do it.

Same here. Every response I get, they ask for this. I reply with what they say to. Then they come back with something else. It's seems as its become a never ending cycle that's just perpetuated over and over. I guess the figure that eventually you'll get tired of it and just leave them alone

Kikoscttkr #32 Posted 22 March 2016 - 04:36 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6112 battles
  • [75TH]

All of the above.

Pretty much fed up with the QA/QC issues on each and every update and the the never ending excuses and unresponsive CS. Very quick to trot out excuses and never admitting it's extremely poor QA/QC and lack of response to it's base.

Great game concept and idea very poor and CS and unresponsive, uncaring company.

How ridiculuous is it that in order to get quality time that you have to not play in the early evenings or weekends?

Ping issues, lag issues, glitches, server issues, don't even care about the sometimes crazy mm and quality people you encounter, all that would be forgivable if the game would actually work reliably.

The bottom line is that this is a product...and the product is starting to really suck.

Fastest way to get a money grubbing company's attention is to not patronize their cash cow.

Edited by Kikoscttkr, 22 March 2016 - 08:27 PM.

Molipr #33 Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21262 battles
  • [LMBPR]
Same here too!!!, today i have not being able to play at all, ping red all the time, and I have 40meg internet, and for everything else it works fine, the worst is that i get into battle like 40 seconds after it has started and by then im too late to do something and get killed fast. Also game freses up during gameplay due to lost connection

Molipr #34 Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21262 battles
  • [LMBPR]

How do you submit a ticket?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users