so who said go back to old matchmaking was a good idea?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

AXELSCAR #1 Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9930 battles
To tell you the truth I have a problem with the old matchmaking because it is unfair for tiers 8s that get one shoted from tier 10s. And I know some people going to say well they need to platoon with people in their own tier but that's a problem even when they still platoon they still meet up with tier 10 so to me where is the balance in a platoon if it still happens any other way. Then people say use prem. Prem can always pen. If u do not know that. That tells me that some of u that are defending the switch. Are players that stay on tier 10 tank like t62 and obj140 the whole time because u know u are not good at other tanks. Then to u that say ow its a challenge for them. How is that a challenge when they die in one or two shots. So plz go back to the 1-/1+ matchmaking it was more fun and better teams.

Sure_man_tank #2 Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3726 battles
  • [III-H]

So, you met the FV-215b 183 huh?:trollface:

The whole point of going back is that it WASN'T fair to the tier tens. They earned the right to be top tier every match, and pummeling poor tier eight tanks is one of the funnest things in a tier ten tank.

*Clickbait*

Premiums: IS-6, AT-15A, Pz. S35, T7 Combat Car, T2 Light, Locust, Pz. IV Anko SP, Kuro Mori Mine

AXELSCAR #3 Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9930 battles

View PostSure_man_tank, on 18 March 2016 - 06:52 AM, said:

So, you met the FV-215b 183 huh?:trollface:

The whole point of going back is that it WASN'T fair to the tier tens. They earned the right to be top tier every match, and pummeling poor tier eight tanks is one of the funnest things in a tier ten tank.

[content moderated - non constructive/personal attack]
- Yshoneist

a_cookie #4 Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10009 battles
  • [MAHOU]

I pummel tier 5s

tier 9s

pummel me

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

PhiliPTran #5 Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18247 battles
  • [-M--]

Boo f****** hoo.

Also stay away from tier 10's. 

What? You jealous?

Sure_man_tank #6 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:16 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3726 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostAXELSCAR, on 17 March 2016 - 11:41 PM, said:

I see you're new here, so let me help you.

2.1 Forum etiquette
Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs).

Disrespect can include:

1. Flaming
  2. Trolling
  3. Harassment or Defamatory remarks
  4. Profanity, Inappropriate language or abbreviations there of
  5. Personal abuse or attacks
  6. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference, This includes "jokes" in bad taste
  7. Excessive Capitalization, font use, or colorization
  8. Insults.

If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be temporarily banned from the World of Tanks Blitz forums
  • Be given a final warning, with any further violations possibly resulting in permanent ban from the forums

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling
This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics where possible)
  • Offtopic Posting
  • Creating threads/posts for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Creating threads/posts for purpose of reporting or discussing in game violations. Such incidences are to be directed to (World of Tanks Support)
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts, or posts with non-constructive topics
  • Abusing the "Reported Post" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, posting “First!”, “IBTL” (“in before thread lock” ) or any other fad statements
  • “Bumping” posts. Some sections may allow “bumping” in moderation, but users are to check the subsection of the forum to make sure that it is allowed in that section
  • Petition posts or polls that are not aimed at conducting a discussion.
  • Abusing forum reputation system

Users should make sure that they post your new threads and postings in the appropriate forum, and users are asked familiarize themselves with the forums. This helps other users and moderators maintain an overview and so be able to respond faster with an appropriate answer to questions. Before beginning a new thread, look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

*Clickbait*

Premiums: IS-6, AT-15A, Pz. S35, T7 Combat Car, T2 Light, Locust, Pz. IV Anko SP, Kuro Mori Mine

CK_GoldenNuggets #7 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29597 battles
  • [OXIDE]
War gaming always used +2/-2 Matchmaking, that is the original MM, +1/-1 was a test that lasted for two patches so WG could see which one the general player base liked more. I do hope they decide that the majority of people liked +1/-1 though, I thought it was better for the community.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

CK_GoldenNuggets #8 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29597 battles
  • [OXIDE]

View PostSure_man_tank, on 18 March 2016 - 08:16 AM, said:

I see you're new here, so let me help you.

2.1 Forum etiquette
Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs).

Disrespect can include:

1. Flaming
  2. Trolling
  3. Harassment or Defamatory remarks
  4. Profanity, Inappropriate language or abbreviations there of
  5. Personal abuse or attacks
  6. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference, This includes "jokes" in bad taste
  7. Excessive Capitalization, font use, or colorization
  8. Insults.

If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be temporarily banned from the World of Tanks Blitz forums
  • Be given a final warning, with any further violations possibly resulting in permanent ban from the forums

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling
This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads on topics that already exist on the forums, (Please use search and add to existing topics where possible)
  • Offtopic Posting
  • Creating threads/posts for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Creating threads/posts for purpose of reporting or discussing in game violations. Such incidences are to be directed to (World of Tanks Support)
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts, or posts with non-constructive topics
  • Abusing the "Reported Post" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, posting “First!”, “IBTL” (“in before thread lock” ) or any other fad statements
  • “Bumping” posts. Some sections may allow “bumping” in moderation, but users are to check the subsection of the forum to make sure that it is allowed in that section
  • Petition posts or polls that are not aimed at conducting a discussion.
  • Abusing forum reputation system

Users should make sure that they post your new threads and postings in the appropriate forum, and users are asked familiarize themselves with the forums. This helps other users and moderators maintain an overview and so be able to respond faster with an appropriate answer to questions. Before beginning a new thread, look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

[content moderated - non constructive/personal attack]
- Yshoneist

TheFluffyPinkDeath #9 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25973 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postreptilesr1ke, on 18 March 2016 - 03:26 AM, said:

Y U HEF TO BE SO SALTY? Tone it down a little. It may do your health some good to decrease your saltiness.

Stats: http://www.wotbstars...&geo=NA&lng=eng

TIER X: E50 M, Leopard 1, E100, Maus, Jg Pz E100, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, IS-7, OBJ 268, OBJ 263, IS-4, Obj 140, T-62A, 121*, 113*, FV215b, AMX 50 B (AMX 50 120)

Favorite tanks: Obj 140, Conqueror, FV215b and T30

CK_GoldenNuggets #10 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29597 battles
  • [OXIDE]

View PostDeathToAllNoobs, on 18 March 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

Y U HEF TO BE SO SALTY? Tone it down a little. It may do your health some good to decrease your saltiness.

Lol naw fam, salt is good for the muscles and your diet, plus if you hold your rage in all the time its been scientifically proven to shorten your lifespan so why not let it out on the internet where there are next to no moral consequences :)

TheFluffyPinkDeath #11 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:36 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25973 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postreptilesr1ke, on 18 March 2016 - 03:34 AM, said:

Lol naw fam, salt is good for the muscles and your diet, plus if you hold your rage in all the time its been scientifically proven to shorten your lifespan so why not let it out on the internet where there are next to no moral consequences :)

That's what the in-game chat is for, no evidence of insults unless someone gets butthurt enough to screenshot them.

Stats: http://www.wotbstars...&geo=NA&lng=eng

TIER X: E50 M, Leopard 1, E100, Maus, Jg Pz E100, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, IS-7, OBJ 268, OBJ 263, IS-4, Obj 140, T-62A, 121*, 113*, FV215b, AMX 50 B (AMX 50 120)

Favorite tanks: Obj 140, Conqueror, FV215b and T30

Sure_man_tank #12 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3726 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostDeathToAllNoobs, on 18 March 2016 - 12:31 AM, said:

So much salt I'm ded #roastedbyarerroll

View Postreptilesr1ke, on 18 March 2016 - 12:34 AM, said:

"No moral consequences". Hello, I am a fellow human being at the other end of your keyboard. Why you gotta rage bro? I got feelings too.

*Clickbait*

CK_GoldenNuggets #13 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29597 battles
  • [OXIDE]

View PostDeathToAllNoobs, on 18 March 2016 - 08:36 AM, said:

That's what the in-game chat is for, no evidence of insults unless someone gets butthurt enough to screenshot them.

True, but I try not to hate on peeps in game, their lack of skill and bad RNG is nothing I can do about, yelling at peoples bad ideas on the forums to try to change their mind may actually have an affect, thinking long term.

"No moral consequences". Hello, I am a fellow human being at the other end of your keyboard. Why you gotta rage bro? I got feelings too"

Ya, but im hoping you will take it as constructive critisizm, if not, thats not my problem. ;)

Edited by reptilesr1ke, 18 March 2016 - 08:39 AM.

Sure_man_tank #14 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3726 battles
  • [III-H]

View Postreptilesr1ke, on 18 March 2016 - 12:26 AM, said:

"Constructive criticism"

10/10 -IGN 

*Clickbait*

CK_GoldenNuggets #15 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:45 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29597 battles
  • [OXIDE]

View PostSure_man_tank, on 18 March 2016 - 08:43 AM, said:

"Constructive criticism"

10/10 -IGN 

Yup :) See the irony in being rude when you show up rules saying dont be rude? Critisizm, and the part explaining why you shoudnt be bringing up the rules is Constructive because i'm giving you tips on what not to do. Its there in Black and White, if you cant see it, not my fault. I made it pretty blunt and easy to read. I can BOLD it next time if you need it. ;)

Edited by reptilesr1ke, 18 March 2016 - 08:46 AM.

Sure_man_tank #16 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3726 battles
  • [III-H]
I guess you're right. Thanks for the constructive criticism! ;)

*Clickbait*

CK_GoldenNuggets #17 Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29597 battles
  • [OXIDE]

View PostSure_man_tank, on 18 March 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

I guess you're right. Thanks for the constructive criticism! ;)

Heyo! Np, and I apologize for the rude behavior if they were taken as insults, and I'm sorry to the Op for this long random set of posts that have nothing to do with your post, but hey, on the bright side, Its not as bad as being in a Trump Rally! :)

Edited by reptilesr1ke, 18 March 2016 - 08:58 AM.

Minecraftexpert_25 #18 Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:59 AM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 32210 battles
  • [PRAMO]
+/-1 was great for mid tiers (I.e 5, 6, and 7) but A LOT of people thought it ruined higher tiers. Remeber, the +/-1 MM was just an experiment and WG is currently going over the data to see whether or not it actually helped the gameplay (and probably more importantly revenue). We could see it return in the future but if it is going to be coming back it won't be for a few updates.

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

_CH3F #19 Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 59932 battles
  • [L0VED]
Carry harder!

XXX_Corps #20 Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 59969 battles
  • [TNK_U]
+2\-2 is a freaking joke. I play tier 8 and every other game I am in a tier 10 battle. I would rather have the option of either playing either +1\-1 or +2\-2. The balance in the matches is always off. One team has 3 tier X and the other 2, one team has 2 tier 8 and the other 3. You can't even get a balanced match of at least equal amount of perspective tiers.
I have just started playing less, because there is no fun in games where u have little chance for success. And since money is the only real driving force in business, I wont spend anymore, until I have at least the option of +1\-1. 

Edited by XXX_Corps, 18 March 2016 - 12:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users