so who said go back to old matchmaking was a good idea?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

VikkoTheTusken #21 Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:01 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

I'm not completely understanding where the complaints about the old-school Matchmaking are coming from. When I'm in say, a tier 7 match and there are tier 9's at the top - I think "OOOHH LUNCH". Farming XP from two tiers higher is a good thing.

It's all about your skill-set, your perspective on the game and a positive attitude.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

iHiGHTiMEi #22 Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:33 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3090 battles
I hate this last update. Matchmaking sucks i don't even play world of tank anymore because of it now

VikkoTheTusken #23 Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19235 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostiHiGHTiMEi, on 23 March 2016 - 06:33 PM, said:

I hate this last update. Matchmaking sucks i don't even play world of tank anymore because of it now

Kemp bush unfair plane?

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users