Game locked up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

seekorigin #1 Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 175 battles

Hi WG, I just wanted to report a bug in Blitz.  I'm using an IPad and running OS8 with the WoT Blitz OS8 update.

As I tried to exit a game in which I had just died (sadly way early), the game shut off and restarted.  Not sure if I pushed my menu button on my IPad or if it just crashed.  But when the game rebooted, it put me into the pre-battle screen but wouldn't go any further.  Note that I did not have to relogin.  As I sat there, I was able to watch the players on both teams change from living to dead as the battle progressed, so I was getting game data.  Eventually, the game ended, but it didn't let me exit the pre-battle screen.  I went back to the menu screen by pressing my IPad button, then tried to relaunch, but the game took me straight to the pre-battle screen.  There is a circle in the middle moving and the word connecting.  When I powered off my IPad and rebooted it, I was able to relaunch the game successfully.

Just thought you'd like to know.  I hope it helps.

Unitater #2 Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22189 battles
That happens sometimes when you login when the game ends. Just restart the game (double click home button and swipe up the WoT thing).

All tier Xs acquired. Professional premium tank collector for WoTB.

Please check out my youtubeYOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Links to my guides can be found on my about me page (on profile)

Casual tanker, forum user, and pledge signer

Panbun #3 Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

If the issue persists, try sending a ticket to Support with any screenshots if possible.

They usually respond withing 24hrs. If it is a bug/glitch, it will be made known to the devs and they can try to find a solution if others are experiencing the issue as well.

Yesterday, my game crashed nine times within a space of 15mins. I kept trying to reconnect to the match to try and help my team out but we lost both the battles. I felt that my iPad was quite warm so I took it out of the case, turned it off and left it to cool down for a bit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users