Tank locomotion freeze, 1.2.5

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kreshwolf #1 Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14178 battles

A little more than occasionally my tank will not move.  I believe it is a lag issue.  After 30 or 40 seconds my tank tries to execute the joystick commands that I had been doing while it was frozen, or it will display my tank destroyed.

Everything else seems to work.  The turret rotates, the gun fires, auto aim works, even the animation of the tracks moving works, but there is no movement of the tank.  If I double tap the home button and kill the app, start again sometimes I can do this fast enough to regain control and not get blown away.

It costs me credits each battle that this happens and it is extremely annoying.

Unitater #2 Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22189 battles
I agree, with the new update I have been lagging more as well as a few crashes or game freezes.

All tier Xs acquired. Professional premium tank collector for WoTB.

Please check out my youtubeYOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Links to my guides can be found on my about me page (on profile)

Casual tanker, forum user, and pledge signer

MZ5657 #3 Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3671 battles
I'm sure this is related, but when playing, my tank, and other tanks, both enemies and allies, seem to randomly skip around the battlefield. The skip can be forward or backwards. It's maddeningly frustrating when I think im driving my tank behind cover, and then suddenly I'm teleported backwards, out in the open, and get shot by an enemy I was trying to avoid. My tank also sinks into the landscape a lot lately, especially when moving over terrain with elevation changes. These problems are becoming more and more frequent. 

Campagnolo #4 Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 720 battles

View PostMZ5657, on 25 September 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

I'm sure this is related, but when playing, my tank, and other tanks, both enemies and allies, seem to randomly skip around the battlefield. The skip can be forward or backwards. It's maddeningly frustrating when I think im driving my tank behind cover, and then suddenly I'm teleported backwards, out in the open, and get shot by an enemy I was trying to avoid. My tank also sinks into the landscape a lot lately, especially when moving over terrain with elevation changes. These problems are becoming more and more frequent. 

View Postindeeshm, on 25 September 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

I agree, with the new update I have been lagging more as well as a few crashes or game freezes.

View Postkreshwolf, on 25 September 2014 - 08:57 AM, said:

A little more than occasionally my tank will not move.  I believe it is a lag issue.  After 30 or 40 seconds my tank tries to execute the joystick commands that I had been doing while it was frozen, or it will display my tank destroyed.

Everything else seems to work.  The turret rotates, the gun fires, auto aim works, even the animation of the tracks moving works, but there is no movement of the tank.  If I double tap the home button and kill the app, start again sometimes I can do this fast enough to regain control and not get blown away.

It costs me credits each battle that this happens and it is extremely annoying.

These all sound like symptoms of lag/an unstable connection. I would send in a support ticket so they can look into your connection further.

Also, make sure you guys are on WiFi!

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

kreshwolf #5 Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14178 battles

View PostCampagnolo, on 26 September 2014 - 12:20 AM, said:

These all sound like symptoms of lag/an unstable connection. I would send in a support ticket so they can look into your connection further.

Also, make sure you guys are on WiFi!

I am using wifi and the ping is pretty low when this happens, in the 20's or so. Thanks for the ticket.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users