2.8 broke WOT

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Captain____Chaos #41 Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:04 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19609 battles
  • [TACO_]
you screwed this tou achievewd a big bank balance in tour wallet yoy robbed yes robbed stole from took what wasent yours everyonwe who was paying money to play this you screwed us what a bunch if ignorant criminals  there is no balance . there is nowhere to complain , customer sertviced is a poor joke at best , who wipes tour bottom when you deficate?

Captain____Chaos #42 Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19609 battles
  • [TACO_]

View PostWinter_Has_Arrived, on 22 April 2016 - 04:07 AM, said:

The server for WTB is crap and needs to be scrapped.   Every upgrade is making things worse.  Constant crashes. Tanks boring into ground, flying into air, running in a straight line with out any input on controls. And it goes on and on.   So what do they tell you to do :re- install,  shut down,  reduce graphic quality and on it goes.  They say be patient. They are trying to fix it. But nothing happens and it only gets worse.   Meanwhile your stats go to hell with all the resulting losses,  you lose tons of wasted credits and obviously money,  your teams are trashed, your clans are trashed.  The stats on this game aren't worth squat as a result.  I probably have loss over 300 games because of this.  Sometimes I am killed before I move an inch or fire a shot.  They misplanned this thing from the get go.  The server cannot handle the game volume or the continually increasing design upgrades.  Every added complexity just makes it worse.  I just got this new top of the line IPad Air. And if that can't even play the game what does that tell you.  Everything other than their server and their programming is offered up as the problem.  They are making a ton of money on this but their is really little incentive to fix it.  Noobs are coming on board as a steady stream and they are making tons of money before they clue in and start complaining.  We are told they are working on it.  wthdoes that mean.  Is it going to be fixed tomorrow,  next week, month, year, decade, someone's lifetime?  Nothing. You would think they have pride of product and respect their clients and fix it. IMMEDIATELY! Shut this game down now until it is fixed!!!!!!!  But I doubt they will. As they are making way too much money!   Time to really uninstall and go find a tank game that actually works properly.  The only thing that will see this change is if people stop playing. Otherwise all this [edited]is just going to continue.

hear hear well said their greedy greedy greedy  no customer servbice at all          what a bunch of MAROONS  HOW MANY STOOGES DOES IT TAKE TO FK YHIUS UP THIS BAD THIS QUICK  BY STOOGES . THIEVES AND  DICKHEADSS SEE NOW YOY AINT FIXING A THING. ILL PLAY SOWHERE THEY WONT ROB ME

Kakkarrott #43 Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5434 battles
  • [329]
Miss-Match is a very big issue and some low (up to 2 tiers lower) can't do any damage to them I see a major fix needs to be made

Ronphist #44 Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9259 battles
  • [AODC]

The week before 2.8 came out, I finished grinding through the Tiger P and I had a horrible streak of games for most of the last 30,000 xp. We're talking 25% victory rate. It wasn't my fault, I was top on my team in damage and experience in almost every game. But even though I had so many losses, I still made 200,000 credits no problem. Then update 2.8 came out and I played the same number of battles in my jadgpanther II with a win rate of about 75%. I did well in most of the games, but struggled to make 100,000 credits. I got a Raseiniai's and only got a 9,000 credit profit. I don't use premium ammo or provisions, only camo and a large repair kit. Somehow, I made twice as many credits in a tier 7 heavy on a losing streak that I did in a tier 8 tank destroyer on a winning streak. 2.8 has totally ruined the credits system. I can't make a profit and I lose money in two out of every three games. I would also like to point out that I had a standard account while playing the Tiger P and a premium account while playing the jadgpanther II. Just...wow. It's not just the credits either. The new Russian TDs are overpowered with great penetration, massive DPM, supersonic speed, and a cloaking device. I get torn apart in my T30 by SU-100M1s. The new provisions system has turned the game into a pay to win, I have two choices: spend extra credits to be on an even playing field, which I can't do because of the horrible credits system, or I can be at a constant disadvantage. Ping spike have increased tenfold. I've been playing since November 2014, and I have had more unplayably laggy games in the past few weeks than  I have over the course of a year and a half. Half of the games I play skyrocket my Ping into the hundreds when it's never gone over 40 in the past. I would like to say that in my entire time playing this game, I have never before now moaned on forums about "broken" game mechanics and such, but this update is the final straw. The matchmaker was never perfect, but it made fair games 9 times out of ten. The poor match ups were just something you dealt with, but since update 2.8, every game I've played has been a complete sweep. The losing team rarely gets over three kills and it just isn't fun. You feel like you've accomplished less than you have in battles you played before 2.8. You don't see 1v3 or 2v5 victories anymore because no one ever finds themselves in that situation. It is incredibly frustrating and makes playing not fun.

I really like this game and I want to keep playing it, but it just hasn't been fun since the update. Every new system had failed and every old system has been broken. If these problems aren't fixed, then I'm not sure I can bring myself to play it anymore.

Edited by Ronphist, 26 April 2016 - 09:42 PM.

T95 Acquired

Jimmy_42 #45 Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:00 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16958 battles
  • [FROZE]
Please update MM in 2.9, 2.8 is ruining the game. Also quit flattening out maps there are reasons you put AT's in the game. Yes they can cover the some of the maps well but those who play AT's also pay a price with horrible maneuverability. Com'on Wargaming you really dropped that ball with 2.8, we all really hope you fix it with 2.9 or you will be like apple and finally have a losing quarter...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users