• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Aghostinthetank #21 Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13044 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostSenator_Ratbat, on 10 April 2016 - 10:10 AM, said:

Yep. No voices this time. While I know the hardcore GuP folks enjoyed that the usefulness of it in combat for a lot of players who are not familiar with the show or anime in general was nil. 

As for the new game mode it's gone through some early usability tests and seems promising. More excited about rolling our Training Rooms for players soon since that format will also allow for some interesting modes/rules created by the community. 

jtemple507 #22 Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8582 battles

View PostSenator_Ratbat, on 10 April 2016 - 12:10 PM, said:

Yep. No voices this time. While I know the hardcore GuP folks enjoyed that the usefulness of it in combat for a lot of players who are not familiar with the show or anime in general was nil. 

As for the new game mode it's gone through some early usability tests and seems promising. More excited about rolling our Training Rooms for players soon since that format will also allow for some interesting modes/rules created by the community. 

I'm going to make a functional Historical Battles mode within Training Rooms...my idea to not make it a disaster like the official mode was on PC is limit the amount of certain tanks there can be on a team (so no 15 Matildas vs. 15 75mm derp Panzer IV D's...) and limit the amount of prammo allowed (no full-HEAT T-54s). There would also be special rules like once we get the Waffle line we can have the Pz.Sfl. IVc with the top 88 simulate static Flak 88's and they would only be allowed to move to an initial position and would have to remain there the entire game.

Grinding Modules (order of research plan): ST-I (engine)SU-100 (guns, tracks, SU-100M1)

Grinding XP For Next Tier: T32 (108.8k of 169k)Centurion I (123.4k of 165k)VK2801 (24.5k of 50.8k)

Premiums/Keeper Tanks: IS-6, Panzer IV Anko SPType 59

Grinding credits for: IS-8T-54E75T28 Proto

Junk_Fuel #23 Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11539 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostSenator_Ratbat, on 10 April 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

Well the voice helped it become unique, Instead of just a pz,4 with side skirts, And a anglerfish. ...While I understand fully why wg decided against it,  I can still moan about it.  Lol.   And there was quite a few absurd complaints about it. "Whaah I can't hear the generic voice". :P

yup your completly right.  Training rooms is going to be epic, giving us the freedom to use our own creativity to come up with, not only games, but competitions and clan wars!     I fully expect triarii to challenge spuds to a rematch Lolol. (Results and banter of the first clan war in NA, is somewhere in "clan discussion".. if anyone missed the first recorded clan war (attempt)) 

New Sig ^^ stats

Ausf_G #24 Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 40978 battles
  • [11TH]
Gold Tank to spam gold ammo great concept

Commander of the 11TH Panzer Division. vom Führer Genehmigt

Ha! Derging voll durch ihre panzerung

Der steht in Flammen! 

Hope I dont catch a ban for this post.

BobaFett_56 #25 Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:16 AM

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter

• Players
  • 38098 battles
  • [ANIME]
Thought just crossed my mind that the GUP Tiger I will be our 1st Japanese Heavy Tank for Blitz!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users